Why do I enjoy being watched when getting fucked.

opensource

I’ve only fucked while being watched one time.

A friend and I went to a bathhouse.  It was under 25 night.

He started fucking me in my room.  I told him to open the door.  Suddenly, for me, the horniness shot up one thousand percent.

I couldn’t see them, but my friend told me that while he fucked me, at least five guys stopped by to watch.  They all were young.  A couple of them were naked, and apparently liked what they saw.  The others wore their towels, but my friend said they definitely had tents, and were rubbing themselves.

I wasn’t quiet while he fucked me, so those who didn’t see us, certainly knew what was happening.

Later, I told him that the only thing I regreted about the whole thing was, he didn’t motion for them to join us.

It was such a hot experience.  I’ll definitely do it again.

Being videoed would be fun.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/26/2022 at 10:18 PM, opensource said:

I've offered wondered why I so enjoy being watched when I'm getting fucked.

At the bathhouse although I enjoy just being watched, the answer is pretty simple: I hope that one of the guys watching me getting fucked and bred will be next.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I've always enjoyed being watched, as long as it is an appreciative audience.

That's relevant as I used to get criticised 20 years ago when I was fucking raw / taking raw cock. Very few guys would bareback openly. But now the fuckers and audience encourage load giving and taking 😎 😛 😉 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I was very shy and timid, and even in the boys shower in school always wrapped the towel around me, only got naked in the shower but now i love being watched naked and crave it very much. i have even done webcam. nude would love to do anal sex betting fucked on cam it would be great. I am now open to all naked be work or anything that would be offered to me.

1 hour ago, DirtyFckr said:

When at bathhouses, I probably miss a few loads because I generally refuse to go to private rooms. You get to fuck me in the public areas or not at all 😈

Overall you're getting MORE loads doing it in the open.  Other guys see you taking ALL loads and letting anyone fuck you, so they wait their turn for your hot ass!  You may lose one or two, but more than making up for the lost ones doing it in front of everyone.

• Piggy 6

9 hours ago, DirtyFckr said:

When at bathhouses, I probably miss a few loads because I generally refuse to go to private rooms. You get to fuck me in the public areas or not at all 😈

my husband and i luv it in public at the baThs - but we also get one of the larger rooms and just leave the door open - almost the same effect...   sometimes one of us will go out in the halls to drum up business - "Hey, there's a hot guy in 304 taking raw loads - go check him out." 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

4 minutes ago, hungrypighole said:

my husband and i luv it in public at the baThs - but we also get one of the larger rooms and just leave the door open - almost the same effect...   sometimes one of us will go out in the halls to drum up business - "Hey, there's a hot guy in 304 taking raw loads - go check him out." 

That’s hot! As long as there can be other guys to watch, I’m down! I also love rooms with mirrors on them so I can watch myself getting used!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

12 minutes ago, DirtyFckr said:

That’s hot! As long as there can be other guys to watch, I’m down! I also love rooms with mirrors on them so I can watch myself getting used!

Check out my blog.  Most of the stories take place at a Dallas bathhouse (sadly closed) in The Mirrored Room.  All four walls and the ceiling were mirrored, which made the sex hot as hell, but also encouraged lots of onlookers!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

Always like doing that and, especially when at a Bathhouse in a sling +Chicago, Dallas, Philadelphia, etc.), having a group watching, jerking and, eventually, joining in, or just glazing me.

Can do that for hours, and have many times.

Love it!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

10 hours ago, DirtyFckr said:

I also love rooms with mirrors on them so I can watch myself getting used!

A pig after my own Dick! I too love mirrors. It is h🔥t to watch the action I am in on, watching myself using the piece of fuck meat before me, and watching the pig being used, especially seeing my RAW Dick slide in and out! 🐷

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1