The Kid dirty little secret isn’t so secret anymore

Hotrawbutt4u

Chapter 5

He knew that this would hit his prostate and do two things. It would hit his blood stream faster and at the same time it would make it harder for the Kid to cum, which sooner than later he would be craving.

The guy slapped the Kid on the ass leaving a very red hand mark and asked him if he had any lube. The Kid said yes and the guy told him to get it. He handed the Kid a blue pill and told him to take it. The Kid as told and swallowed it with his water. The Kid could already feel the effects of the bootybump. His ass was warning up on the inside and his cock was getting very hard. The Kid applied some lube to his hand and began stroking his now very sensitive cock. The guy saw this when the Kid walked back in and grabbed the Kid and told him he didn’t give him permission to do that. He bent the Kid back over the couch and slapped the Kid’s cheeks again. This time it was a lot harder and the noise could probably be heard next door. It left a visible hand mark this time, The more time that went on the hotter the Kid’s ass felt. It wasn’t anything he had felt before but this time it had an air of excitement to it that he hadn’t felt before. It may have been because he was in his own place.

The guy lubed a couple fingers and stared sawing them in and out of the Kid’s tender hole. His fingers were not that big but they were very callused and felt like sand paper. By this time the Kid was fully feeling the effects of the Drugs. His ass was on fire and his cock was harder than he ever knew. It was so hard that it was painful. It was constantly dripping precum. The guy put the head of his cock up to the Kid’s ass and pushed in. Between the Lube and the Kid’s spun ass there was not much resistance. The Cock went in and the guy pushed hard to go balls deep on the first thrust. When the Kid felt this his hard popped up and his mouth was open in shock. It didn’t hurt but it was a surprise to him. Without any fore-play he was able to hit bottom in the Kid. The guy pushed the Kid’s head back down and then grabbed the back of the couch on each side of the Kid’s hips and stared pounding the Kid’s once tight hole. For all intents and purposes, he was rape fucking the Kid. He didn’t care if he hurt the Kid. He just wanted to make sure he knew he was getting violated. The Kid was moaning with every movement in his ass. The Guy knew the drugs were doing their magic. He was going to be done in a little while and the Kid would need to find other ways to satisfy his craving. He didn’t care where, he just wanted to leave him with a need that would be burning in his soul for the night. The guy felt his cum rising from deep in him, he knew that was going to be a big shot, it was a few days since the guy had any and this was unusually for him. He felt his cock stiffen and he began to pound the youngster’s ass. With the way the Kid was bent over the couch he couldn’t move to get away or soften the assault in his ass. The Kid thought this guy was going to push so hard that his couch would be moved across the room. The Kid looked up and realized that his curtains were open and anyone walking by could see what he was getting. At this point the Kid didn’t care about it, he only knew that the cock in his ass that at one time felt average was far from average now, and he was loving it. The guy was breathing hard and was now ramming the Kid as a feverish pace. The Kid was grunting with every thrust which made the guy want to pound harder. As with most fucks the end had to come soon enough and the guy pushed in and he was so deep and over the Kid that his legs came off the floor. This pushed his cock even deeper and to an effect all the guy’s weight was centered on the Kid’s ass. The Kid was pinned down with the Guy’s spike nailing him to the back of the couch. The guy’s cock was squirting the day’s worth of cum in the Kid’s ass. It turned out to be a very large load. With this Position the Kid couldn’t move and none of the cum escaped. It was sealed into the Kid.

The guy pulled out and looked at the slightly gaping hole, he could see the product of the his work with cum pooling inside the rectum. The guy pushed the Kid forward on the couch a little, this made the Kid’s legs come off the floor and had him in a totally ass up position. He did this so the Cum could drain deeper in the Kid’s guts. He started massaging the Kid’s hole with his thumbs on both hands. He said “ Stay in this position until you close, I want all my gift to seep into you. The Kid was making soft moans and whimpers, the feelings he was experiencing were only being intensified with the teasing that his ass was getting. The guy told the Kid “ I am going to have some friends over this weekend, I think you would enjoy the activities. You want to come over “?  With the pleasure he was giving the Kid he could only whimper a paint ‘ Yes “. He told the Kid he would let him know what time. The guy left the Kid upside down over the couch and closed the door behind him.

The Kid was in heat, he wanted to get more action and he desperately needed to nut. He crawled off the couch and tried his best not to lose any of the um in his ass. For the most part he was able to do that. He walked around behind the couch and noticed a slight stain from all his precum that his cock was leaking. He was getting a towel to clean it up when he checked the time and remembered that his girlfriend was due over in less than an hour. He was still spun and needed more. He needed was something he didn’t think his girlfriend could help him with. He needed something hard up his ass.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

On 12/1/2022 at 5:59 AM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Remember this is only a story and meant for reading enjoyment only. I hope this new saga will get you something to think about while Jerking. It is not meant in anyway as a guide on the art of chemsex. The stories in this section are ONLY stories.

SPECIAL NOTE: After getting requests of the Girlfriend to be included I am working on that. It will probably need to be placed in the Bi and Straight fiction section. I will only do this is I have links to that posting incase anyone wants to see that.  I have to work thru some issues on this first, one is to transition between the chapters smoothly without making a mess of the story. More to come on this

I presume with the mention of the gf this this is where you might branch off? Feeling betrayed can bring out the nasTy side of a sweet girl.

The next chapter, Chapter 6, is in the link below. In order to be able to tell the whole story and keep within the site guidelines i need to split part of this off. In that section, while the Kid can't openly do Chems, he can still get in enough trouble, only now, eventually, he can have his girlfriend with him. 

If you don't want to see the Straight or bi side of sex, please watch for the next Chem powered section, the Chem Sex Fiction forum will probably be my major investment into the Kids voyage. 

Link Below

The Kid and his women - Straight & Bi FICTION - Breeding Zone