Awakening

Part 1

Ben woke with a start, this was not his hotel room, then it all flooded back what he had done the previous night.

Ben was 25, and on holiday by himself

He had been sitting on his terrace when he first saw the tall blonde headed guy watching him, the guy walked past and smiled, but said nothing.

later Ben had gone down to the pool , and saw the guy again, but Ben pretended not to notice. Later in the afternoon Ben walked down past the pool and down to the beach and walked along the sand, suddenly a voice said Hi and he felt a hand on his shoulder.

when he turned it was the blonde guy he had seen eelier, thought I would never catch you alone he said, and I'm Brad, hi Ben said Ben, you're not from around here then no am across from the UK said Ben, Hot was Brads response and then he lent forward and kissed Ben.

Ben did not fight the kiss but relished it and moved closer to Brads   suntanned body, the kiss finished and Brad knew you were available.

together they moved down the beach and slightly out f view as they kissed again and Brad's hand ran around Ben's crotch, mammy nice package as Ben's cock stiffened, come with me Ben followed Brad off the beach toward the hotel, finishing up by a beach facing apartment, this is Mine said Brad and led Ben in doors.

Once inside Brad wasted no time in kissing Ben again and feeling his hole before pushing the swim shorts down so he could feel Ben's stiff cock before moving to his knees and starting to suck Ben, been started to moan with pleasure, Brad stopped and said swap places and been saw Brads Massive cock for the first time.

He wrapped his lips around the head of Brads Cock and started to work down the shaft, he felt Brads hand on the back of his head slowly but surely pushing Ben down on his cock he almost gagged but stopped himself just in time.

When he cam e off Brads cock, Brad was smiling , what about eating together tonight, and we go get you something sexier than those swim shorts, Ben was happy to go along with that, so having eaten Brad took him to a shop which had Thong style swim wear try these handing hen a pale blue thong I think they will suit you perfectly for tomorrow on the beach.

Having bought the thong they made their way back to the hotel and Brads room, once the door we shut they started to kiss with shirts and shorts coming off quickly, Brad led the way to the bedroom and they began to make out Brad started to rim Ben's hole which made Ben moan and twitch.

Brad moved back up Ben's body incising him and then whispering in his ear I so want to fuck you, but only fuck raw, is that a problem Ben's response was I have not been fucked raw in 5 years now, oh Fuck you don't know what you're missing said Brad and it means your nag too I bet, yes said been quietly followed by are you pod? yeah I am does that scare you, Ben did not respond, his mind we  in turmoil.

Tell you what let me fuck you and I will pull out whenever you tell me, yes, been thought about it and then nodded slowly and you will pull out when I say Yes promise said Brad.

Brad did not waste any time and pushed the head of his cock against Ben's hole slowly Ben 's hole gave way and Brad's cock slid in, once all the way in he kissed been and said feel good, oh fuck yes monad Ben.

brad started to slide back and forth slowly at first p=but picking up speed, been was in ecstasy and moaning, suddenly Brad stopped do do you want me to pull out? Ben was unsure what to do he was loving this fuck No carry on for a bit longer, Brad grinned knew you would like it, 10 minutes later he asked Ben again knowing he was almost ready to cum do I pull out? Ben did not say anything so Brad leant over and kissed him and said you have to tell me what to do fuck me said been.

Brad gave 2 big thrusts and felt his pod cum explode into Bens Hole and then started to kiss Ben whose legs automatically wrapped themselves around Brads ass toy keep him in place.

Brad's cock eventually softened and plopped out and the two embraced so I think you liked that fuck said Brad, Ben said nothing but kissed Brad and they fell asleep

part 2 to follow

• Like 18
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6
  • Downvote 1