What do you do when tops want to fuck with condoms?

Bttml00king

I never wear a condom when I top.  When I bottom, it's disappointing if the top chooses to wear one.  I'll always tell him "you don't have to", and in that moment, that's usually enough, even for men who swore up and down when we were chatting or e-mailing that he ONLY "played safe".  But once in a while, I have to settle for the feeling of a cock deep inside me, without the reward of walking away with his indelible mark inside of me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't settle for condoms and have turned down many tops who want to wrap. When I was in a darkroom at a sauna on NYD, I simply moved away from the cock with condoms. Partly, it was psychological but the main reason is that the condoms make my hole hurt and feel very uncomfortable. And the smell of latex... Yuck. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Like others here, priority is cock, but want it raw every time. When the guy is fucking me I will slide my finger in my hole and gently tease the condom off as he is fuCking me, you then find out if the really want to fuck raw, most at that point or soon after pull off the condom., and start fucking with  more intensity, they know what they really want, to fuck a cum filled hole Worst comes to the worst I take the cum filled condom and empty it inside me, not gonna miss out on that !

• Like 1

last guy to fuck me with a condom was after a bit of a dry spell.  my ass was hungry for something other than fingers and toys, so i agreed.  mediocre at best, and just left me feeling hungrier to feel cock and cum in me.

the next weekend i scored a bbrt top, and spent way too much time at Midtown baths taking it raw.  from that point i was always a polite 'you do you but no thanks, don't think we are a match' to anyone mentioning safe sex 

Aint had a top want to use a condom on me in a long ass time.  Always get it clear up front that all fuckin is bareback (as it should be) and the top breeds his btm.  When it cums to barebacking, the top has a responsibility to fuck his btm well and deliver a nice load.  The btm has a responsibility of takin his tops cock and his load.  

I haven't had that issue in a hell of a long time. I don't think I remember a top requiring to use one. Once he knows I'm okay with raw, that's what I get.

If he insisted on used a rubber I wouldn't turn the fuck don't but would grab that used thing and swallow that load down.

I agree with other, fucking is meant to be raw and cum needs to go up the ass.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I totally let them. What do I care if someone wraps up and mounts me for a few minutes. The next guy will flood my guts with his cum so it’s all good. For me it’s about pleasuring my tops and if a rubber is needed for him to get his nut than so be it. Besides I’m going to be poring the contents of said condom in my hole anyway.

• Piggy 1