what is the consensus about choke fucking?

I consider active choking too dangerous, but a firm hand wrapped around the trachea is a satisfying threat and gesture of ownership that perfectly matches the natural violence of rectal copulation.

In a perfect world, I would love to squeeze a bitch hard and finish in him whether he's conscious or not. Passed-out cunt is beautiful.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

1 hour ago, Phallarchist said:

a firm hand wrapped around the trachea is a satisfying threat and gesture of ownership that perfectly matches the natural violence of rectal copulation.

Passed-out cunt is beautiful.

I see these two statements as contradictory. Unconsciousness is not submission, lust, defiance, or apprehension. It’s not even participation. If you’re fucking an unconscious person you’re effectively the only one in the room.

I don’t disagree with the first statement, but (speaking as someone who has actually been owned) the kind of ownership you’re talking about hinges upon a consciousness on the other end that is aware of a state of being owned. It is the threat that invokes the desired psychological state.

Personally, as someone who grew up with childhood asthma, breath control is for me a diamond-hard, I-will-gouge-your-fucking-eyes-out limit, but I do appreciate a firm hand around my throat as a gesture of Dominance. But that gesture need not extend to cutting off an airway.

I agree that the practice is too dangerous. Starving someone’s brain of oxygen for a sexual thrill is indefensible, and anyone who says he can tell how much hypoxia is safe is an idiot to be avoided. Using a belt, rope, nylons, plastic bag (!) or anything else that leaves no tactile feedback about the person’s state of consciousness is wildly irresponsible and, frankly, batshit crazy.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Phallarchist said:

Why? Does the enjoyment of violent sex with an awake person somehow preclude the enjoyment of raping an unconscious one? They're separate delights.

It had not occurred to me that there was any pleasure, let alone delight, to be had in raping an unconscious person. I fail to see what satisfaction it possibly affords a Top’s masculine appetites when the object of his lust is incapable of showing any appreciation of any kind - whether by submission, defiance, fear, praise, or simple animal response - to the Top’s dominant masculinity. One might as well rape a side of beef.

I also assume you are using rape in the aesthetic sense of violent coitus, and not in the explicit sense of nonconsensual sexual assault; in the latter sense I don’t comprehend the ‘delight’ in it whatsoever.

• Downvote 1

On 7/18/2023 at 6:19 AM, ErosWired said:

I fail to see what satisfaction it possibly affords a Top’s masculine appetites when the object of his lust is incapable of showing any appreciation of any kind...to the Top’s dominant masculinity

The male is penetrating. There's no reason for him to pause and ponder his virtue. His erection is an objective fact that has an objective reaction to the objective stimulation of the cunt underneath him, an organ that works just fine when it's owner is unaware that it is being used.

On 7/18/2023 at 6:19 AM, ErosWired said:

I also assume you are using rape in the aesthetic sense of violent coitus, and not in the explicit sense of nonconsensual sexual assault

I didn't use the word "rape", in this case, to mean anything but a wholesale violation in the total absence of any possibility of acquiescence or refusal. Nothing you have ever written would lead me to expect you to understand why I might find such an act to be a tremendously pleasurable and fulfilling, peak male experience.

But I know myself well enough. If an exceptional victim were splayed before me, the twin miracles of his physical perfection and my phallic power might just compel me to force a glorious union. If I did it, I might take unbounded pleasure in forcing his cunt at length and releasing my seed into his gut. In contrast with a side of beef, he is very much alive and his cunt is soft and warm and I naturally [but erroneously] regard him as bursting with fertility that I must conquer and claim.

I don't mind leaving him sore, but excess brutality is beside the point. This rape is primarily to force my genetic material into an irresistibly beautiful female [functionally speaking] and to watch and feel my extraordinary penis stretch him repeatedly from anus to sigmoid. It's a total exploitation that I have reason to believe I would find utterly exhilarating and satisfying as I am perpetrating it.

• Like 2

On 7/17/2023 at 1:05 AM, Phallarchist said:

I consider active choking too dangerous, but a firm hand wrapped around the trachea is a satisfying threat and gesture of ownership that perfectly matches the natural violence of rectal copulation.

In a perfect world, I would love to squeeze a bitch hard and finish in him whether he's conscious or not. Passed-out cunt is beautiful.

I offer my neck, Sir.

• Upvote 1

I would like to try this with a horny stud. Let him tie me by my wrists and ankles spread Eagle so I'm helpless and let him choke me as he fucks deep into my hole. But I'm a kinky bitch and love the nasty risky stuff. X

• Piggy 1