2023 load count

Anoncumdump4

Sunday took me to 51 loads YTD, with two loads from nine fucks. I have to admit I did take a couple of rubbered cocks, but ironically they were some of the best fucks. The only thing is I really don't like the sensation of the actual rubber in me. Anyway ...

Most were darkroom fucks and the second guy to fuck me was pretty big. A few of us were paying him some attention, but once I got hold of his meaty cock I wasn't going to let go until it was in me. I turned round and did my usual thing - slapped his cock against my arse cheek to indicate I wanted it in me. He fingered my crack and would have been able to tell I'd already been fucked and loaded (a small load, but still a good one). In he went and we shuffled to the back of the darkroom away from the others. He had a great technique and made me moan like hell. I didn't have anything to lean against, so I bent over and balanced myself with a couple of fingers touching the floor. Then another gay came to "observe" (with what light there was in there), so I grabbed him to hold onto, while I was being fucked senseless. 

I begged the top to load me up and held him against me, as much as I could, until sure enough I could tell he was ready to let loose. He stayed balls deep until he'd finished pumping. When he pulled out, cum that instantly dripped out before I had time to clench properly.

I was a very happy cumdump!

Back there again today. It will be a quieter day, being midweek, but previous Wednesdays have actually ended up with more loads in me than on a weekend. Fingers crossed! 

• Like 1

On 1/8/2023 at 4:27 AM, Anoncumdump4 said:

Well I’m starting off 2023 strong took 223 loads in SF New Year’s Eve and also just got dun with a gangbnage in sac for the night for another 48 loads 271 not bad for it only being 8 days into the new year 

E44406CD-6E4E-4ED1-853E-E44D9B6CDD27.jpeg

Hey Anoncumdump4, love the presentation and adore the outfit 👅
nice of you part to share :)

September was a very productive month for the pig. It set a goal for itself to get 100 loads. It didn't think it was unreasonable as it had taken 74 in May and 81 in August. Also, it got 95 last year in May.

Well, with a LOT of time on it's knees, it managed to set a new record for loads in a calendar month with 115. It took 16 trips to the ABS and several hookups to do it, but the cumpig succeeded.

It was sure it would take at least one trip to the bathhouse to reach it's lofty goal, but it wasn't necessary after all. It finished very strong on 3 trips in the last 9 days with 16, 12 and 14 loads respectively. 

This brings it's 2023 harvest to 489. That includes 196 loads in the last two months (Aug-Sept). 

489 beats it's documented total of 482 in 2021 with 3 months to go. Not sure it can repeat the success of the last two months though. May not match it's record from last year...684.

• Piggy 1

Just back from an awesome weekend in Birmingham, got talked into going down for the Birmingham fetish men evening. Got down there Thursday night and went straight into Boltz. 

fairly quiet and not much interest until I walked into the gloryhole area and found a gorgeous cock to suck on, next thing I know he’s in my cubicle my pants round my ankles and he’s hammering home. Thought that was it as we reached closing time, but a guy at the bar invited me to go foR more drinks. Long story short, I find myself walking back to the hotel with a gorgeous bear and his beautiful thick cock. He had me sit on him as I bounce up and down skewering myself on his member until he shoots his load and then I felll into his arms to fall asleep, waking for round two. 
Friday night turned out to be xxl so back to Boltz. Loads of guys tooled, in harnesses and fit as fuck. Went upstairs to the cinema room where a Twink was already in position on the benches ready for Ploughing, I joined him and in came the line of guys some stopping to have a go, some with the look of disdain in there eyes. I needed a break so back to the cubicles down stairs only to find one of the guys who had looked so shocked at my actions. He pulled me into the cubicle, pushed me to the floor and slid in and hammered home, any time I started to struggle he fed me poppers and kept ploughing. As I left the cubicle another guy from upstairs this time with a beer can of a cock, he pulled me in and Jack hammered.

saturday night was the night I had planned went to the fetish event in a rubber tank top and jock strap. The place was full of deviants in rubber and leather, I’ve never felt so at home or excited before. Guys in rubber jocks and leather harnesses everywhere. In comes this god in a pink rubber wrestling suit. He drags me from

the dance floor and into a dark room, straight down on my arse ploughing me, once he finishes he needs a piss. So I follow him in and drink from the tap, his refreshing flow kept me going. Next stop was the back rooM where bench and couple of slings had been set up. This guy turns round and tells me to get in the sling he toes my feet up, “ you’re not getting out until you’ve taken at least as many loads as I have”, then the line started each guy having a look then sliding his cock into my hole. I was in heaven and lost count of how many went in. 
I can’t wait to go back down to Birmingham I think I’ve discovered a new side to Me.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

I'm not having a very good year so far I have to say. It's dead round here, lots of places are gone or nothing like they used to be before corona and not as much action. Still not managed to get pozzed yet and to date only 36 loads 😞 that's only cause I went to London one weekend haha and not enough guys round here that are either poz or like to get fucked up on enhancements so yea not great 

I have seeded 27 men this year - yeah, I keep score.

I fucked and loaded 11 anon men/boys

I fucked and loaded 15 regular fuck buddys multiple times. 

And then there's Drew, I fuck and breed him most days so I've shot over 200 loads deep inside Drew's ass.  

Four men - and Drew have fucked and loaded my asshole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4