2023 load count

Anoncumdump4

On 7/9/2023 at 9:20 PM, VersGuyAnon said:

Add 3 from today, so 44 😉

I should have said that the first and third loads were both incredible! Some bottoms will know what I mean when I say some loads are OK, but you're not 100% sure from actually feeling your crack/arse if it really was cum or lube dribbling out (i.e. it sounded like the top was cumming, but ...). Yesterday I slipped a finger into my crack and it was fucking dripping, with cum running down my balls and oozing out. It was such a turn on I became rock hard both times, to such an extent when I walked out of the darkroom after load three a guy looked at my cock and smiled :-).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2023 at 2:56 PM, NudistBBBLK said:

God this site can be so damn lame with guys just straight up lying and making shit up. You must think we are stupid to believe that in 8 days you have been fucked by 271 men? Another guy has 144? Give us a damn break with this. 

I get a little embellishment happens but cut the crap with this wild stories that are CLEARLY not true. I really wish guys would stop thinking they are putting one over us 

i think they are counting fuck, facial, throat and floor,,,,look at pic. my question is how do you keep count?

I keep my counts separate by if I know the guy left his load in me. So far 68 loads bred in me and 103 times fucked in total. This is the first time I've been keeping track of it.

Screenshot_20230814_134344_Smart Counter.jpg

Edited by lupin

I used to write down my fuck and load count, but I've had a bit of a break and I've sort of lost track. I'd planned to get back to it last week, but I'll be at the sauna tomorrow. Gagging for as much raw cock and cum in me as possible!  Normally I'm focused on load count, but if I get loaded it will be a bonus. I just want raw cock in me. 

13 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

I used to write down my fuck and load count, but I've had a bit of a break and I've sort of lost track. I'd planned to get back to it last week, but I'll be at the sauna tomorrow. Gagging for as much raw cock and cum in me as possible!  Normally I'm focused on load count, but if I get loaded it will be a bonus. I just want raw cock in me. 

I just had a look back at my notes 🙂

The last thing I wrote down was 110 fucks and 41 loads YTD. Wish me luck today, on both counts!

On 8/24/2023 at 7:04 PM, gayaction said:

Cunt recall an annual count -- yet know I copped a good 7 loads and seeded 4 last Saturday. LOVE towel free nights in the local sauna dark room... I try to top it (so to speak) each encounter. CÉ LA VI!

Clearly it's time to visit my relatives in QLD and take a swing through Noosa.

As of today, I've taken 99 loads from 108 bareback fucks this year. Tonight is a local leather social with a play area, so I'll hopefully be starting my second century for the year.

• Piggy 1