2023 load count

Anoncumdump4

On 1/8/2023 at 11:27 AM, Anoncumdump4 said:

Well I’m starting off 2023 strong took 223 loads in SF New Year’s Eve and also just got dun with a gangbnage in sac for the night for another 48 loads 271 not bad for it only being 8 days into the new year 

E44406CD-6E4E-4ED1-853E-E44D9B6CDD27.jpeg

wow thats loads, 
me so far this year only 3 in ass, and  6 down throat. hopefully more soon

[think before following links] https://photos.app.goo.gl/biU3gmjP8nQRHNMY9

[think before following links] https://photos.app.goo.gl/HAJaYjDBgJTFFbrEA 

Keeping count is probably the last thing on my mind.  As I see it, getting out there and celebrating the act of mating with many of my peers overcomes* any other measurement.  It's the experience - getting my Cock in Holes, repeating the act over and over and over again that counts.  It's all about the "connection" I sometimes go on about.  

*(I just couldn't bring myself to use the filthy word that came to mind - associated with card-playing, orange hair and an abject failure of humanity) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

Keeping count is probably the last thing on my mind.  As I see it, getting out there and celebrating the act of mating with many of my peers overcomes* any other measurement.  It's the experience - getting my Cock in Holes, repeating the act over and over and over again that counts.  It's all about the "connection" I sometimes go on about.  

*(I just couldn't bring myself to use the filthy word that came to mind - associated with card-playing, orange hair and an abject failure of humanity) 

I'm with you, @hntnhole, the experience and connection matter a great deal.

That said, "There's time enough for counting when the dealing is done" as the man sang. I do a few seconds of book-keeping when I get back to my car and the experience (and their cum) is fresh in my mind (ass). It really helps knowing who fucked you and when if you need to contact sex partners for an STI exposure. The app I use (Bigger Black Book) also lets you note what you did and how good the sex was quickly and easily which is helpful when considering repeats. When I go in for my STI screenings and they ask me how many partners I've had since the last screening I can tell them exactly.

Oh, and I'm a data guy, so... 

Up to 33 guys this year. Some multiple breedings. Actual load count probably 60 not counting my bf. Just had 2 guys come over and fuck me. One guy left 4 loads. Have an app that keeps track 😈 and hopefully a special one tomorrow and dude wants my hole brushed first

Edited by BttmCub88
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Since I accepted my faith as cumdump two weeks ago, I had been bred 15 times., fucked by 26 guys in total + 3 others had their dicks sucked till the end by me. I hope to get to 500 loads by the end of the year, let's see. 

Every since I accepted my faith, I spend all my free time being fucked by anon breeders or wanking...usually wanking with dildo in my ass. Let's bear in mind that actually I only had 4 free days within last two weeks. 

I can't stop being a whore!

• 2 weeks later...

I was always fascinated by people who can keep an exact count of how many fucks they had, how many loads they took in, how many cocks they sucked and so on.  I tried a few times to keep track for the fun of it, but I gave up every time. Why bother? What's the difference if you get fucked 25 times or 43, or 71? What's the difference if you have taken 17 loads or 2 or 12?

When I go to a club I imerse myself in the experience of fucking and getting fucked. I love the warmth of holes, sloppy or tight, deep or shallow, hairy or smooth. I love the feeling of a hard cock in my ass and if they unload a drop of cum or buckets of them, or if they just fuck, it's all good. 

I personally go for a man on man sex, including kissing, touching, involved, hair pulling, toes curling type of sex. I am not much of a mechanic, thrust in and out for hours on end, without any involvement of the parties. Sure, from time to time a gloryhole, or a slut bench is awesome, but even then, why count? Can someone please explain to me the logic of keeping count? (other than of course keeping tabs of those who fuck you or you fuck for STD notification purposes; which by the way in a club, anonymous scenario goes out the window )...

And just so we're clear about me: I am not judging in any way, shape, form or manner. I am just curious as to why some of us keep such an exact count. Bragging rights maybe?

• Like 2

On 9/24/2023 at 6:35 AM, EuRawBull said:

I was always fascinated by people who can keep an exact count of how many fucks they had, how many loads they took in, how many cocks they sucked and so on.  I tried a few times to keep track for the fun of it, but I gave up every time. Why bother? What's the difference if you get fucked 25 times or 43, or 71? What's the difference if you have taken 17 loads or 2 or 12?

When I go to a club I imerse myself in the experience of fucking and getting fucked. I love the warmth of holes, sloppy or tight, deep or shallow, hairy or smooth. I love the feeling of a hard cock in my ass and if they unload a drop of cum or buckets of them, or if they just fuck, it's all good. 

I personally go for a man on man sex, including kissing, touching, involved, hair pulling, toes curling type of sex. I am not much of a mechanic, thrust in and out for hours on end, without any involvement of the parties. Sure, from time to time a gloryhole, or a slut bench is awesome, but even then, why count? Can someone please explain to me the logic of keeping count? (other than of course keeping tabs of those who fuck you or you fuck for STD notification purposes; which by the way in a club, anonymous scenario goes out the window )...

And just so we're clear about me: I am not judging in any way, shape, form or manner. I am just curious as to why some of us keep such an exact count. Bragging rights maybe?

Here's a list of the reasons I've tracked or am tracking my sex with men:

1. Tracking for PrEP and STI testing appointments.
  2. Tracking because your daddy or dom has told you to.
    1. Reporting all sex not with them.
    2. Recounting all sex for them to enjoy as they fuck you.
    3. Tracking to ensure that >50% of all loads you get are from your daddy/dom. 
  3. Remembering what men like and enjoy in case of repeats.
  4. Remembering which men affected me most profoundly as we played.

I'm like you when I'm playing, I'm immersed in the experience and enjoying the passion and connection. When I'm finished and sitting in my car, my hole wet and supple with fresh bred cum, I pause and capture the experience for a few minutes before I drive home and absorb the seed I've been given. It's not onerous or distracting, it's mindful and useful. 

YMMV.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1