2023 load count

Anoncumdump4

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2023 at 11:57 AM, Guest said:

We’ve been together now 7.5 years. I thought it was 5 but he corrected me.

I will say I am an extremely lucky man to have him. For a long time I believed I would be forever single as I don’t think I would find a guy who is open to a relationship like ours. We are both bottoms & when we became serious we had an open and honest conversation about being open. Neither one of us has a jealous bone in our body so I am completely fine with him hooking up with others as I don’t feel threatened or fear he will leave me. In fact just last night he invited a mutual top friend of ours over to play. I wasn’t interested in play as I was tired but two of them were having fun upstairs while I watched tv. That was perfectly fine with me and I was just happy he was having fun. No jealously on my part 

I want both of you 😈

• 3 weeks later...

A "loose" recollection (I don't keep an actual tally) is probably around  40 or 50... haven't been to the Vegas adult theaters as often this year and only a few times to the local San Diego ones.  Been in a couple gangbangs but each group, no more than 10 to 15 guys each party.  Hope to have some more fun before the year ends. 

I'm floating between 40 and 50 so far this year. The adult video store I used to frequent to get bred through a gloryhole boarded them all up. Was very easy to take loads on a busy night. Not a fan of the theater. Too many lookers or suckers. The closest gloryhole to me is in Philly or Baltimore. Both are about an hour's drive. ABS is 25 minutes away.

Need to make a trip to Philly soon.

On 11/20/2023 at 5:05 PM, WillingRawVerse said:

I'm floating between 40 and 50 so far this year. The adult video store I used to frequent to get bred through a gloryhole boarded them all up. Was very easy to take loads on a busy night. Not a fan of the theater. Too many lookers or suckers. The closest gloryhole to me is in Philly or Baltimore. Both are about an hour's drive. ABS is 25 minutes away.

Need to make a trip to Philly soon.

Where are the gholes in Baltimore