2023 load count

Anoncumdump4

On 11/25/2023 at 11:08 AM, VersGuyAnon said:

I've had a self-imposed break for a while, so I'm way behind right now, but the last time i actually counted my YTD load count was 55, from 141 fucks (yes I make a note after each sauna visit). I'm going to do my best to get that up to 60 tomorrow, but even an extra 2 or 3 just to get things moving again would be good. 

Wish me luck!  

No I wish good fuck😛

• Like 1

I took 62 loads in 2023 which is the most taken since I started keeping tally in 2019.

That means I’ve taken more than one load a week even though it doesn’t feel like I’m getting it that frequently! I bottomed 202 times in 2023 so taking a load every 3 or 4 times guys fucked me.

• Like 2

I have taken 134 loads. A few were from the same tops who have fucked me in public and could see. Most of the loads were taken in darkrooms and gloryholes. Cannot tell who fucked me, but hope they were all different. The load count is not high. I need to go more to bathhouse in Amsterdam. If I can go twice a week and 3 times to a park I hope I can get more loads. I am happy to read that some of you have a load count of 300+

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Because i have a couple of regulars I averaged a few rimes a week and then there were anon loads. i had some health problems so i took a few months break. I averaged way over a hundred. This year i am keeping count. I managed to score a load on jan 2 and another on the third. wish me luck- shooting for 500-1000 this year

Can't tell exactly how many loads I took in 2023. But... on average I go to a sex club twice a week (sometimes I will go 3-4 times a week, other weeks I skip altogether due to travels). On an average, I reckon I get five loads per visit. There are times when with big events I get probably 10 even 15 loads, but five loads on a visit is a fairly accurate average. so, doing the math, I took some 500+ loads in 2023. Out of these 500+ ones, I vividly remember a few:

• the 6'4, 220 muscle Dutch daddy, with a 8" big mushroom head, thick and with a nice PA. Sling upstairs at the Lab
  • the 5'8, Mexican dude, with a nice decent sized dick who fucked me four times in one evening, cumming every fucking time
  • the average looking guy at Keller in Paris who had a beer-can cock and grunted like a mauled bear when he unloaded in my ass
  • the great Italian kisser of Jails in Mannheim (thank you for the most erotic experience of the year)
  • the young Serbian, smooth and muscled, with whom I flipped fucked at Biohazardmen party in Berlin
  • the skinny duo of Spaniards who double-fucked me on open stage in Madrid; feeling how one unloaded while the other one was sloshing his cock inside me, was mesmerising
  • and finally the nice South African with a scorpio tattoo on his cock. Needless to say I went for seconds LOL

Here's to many more fucks in 2024 my friends!

Edited by EuRawBull
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 2