What is your answer when someone asks you why you only BB and are you "clean"?

Bttml00king

Also consider that married 'straight' guys are not able to go get tested as there are no anonymous testing centers (that I know of).

Any kind of STI check will show up on health insurance or credit card statements. There are however doctors offices that accept cash.

I generally respond by stating “My preference is bb but if you’d feel more comfortable covered I’m ok with it” six outta ten times they’ll start off covered but quickly ditch it.

Now to the “clean” nonsense if asked about my HIV status I’ll be upfront that I’m positive undetectable but come at with that are you clean shit. Yeah I’m clean I bathe and and douche my ass so yeah I’m clean

On 5/12/2023 at 1:36 AM, KingB028 said:

But in most cases i have learnt to avoid the type of people who ask these questions, because usually they are trouble

This ^

I'll still wrap when bending over Bi/"Str8" married guys.  I tell them to pull out and shoot their cum all over me, or I finish them off deepthroat.  Being a cum fanatic helps, lol.

My own cock hates rubber so I seek out BB btms.

I’ve gotten the “are you clean” question many times, almost like an afterthought that comes as someone wants to be reassured that their in the moment decision to bareback won’t come with extra surprises. I laugh off the question as naively uninformed because the words mean nothing. “Yeah I showered and trimmed and chose a good deodorant so I don’t clear a room, what sort of scum do you think I am?”

Or it’s an opportunity to give some thought and slow the roll a bit. If you’re asking now, maybe you need to step back and think about it. Lastly, it’s a ‘teachable moment’ to explain what he should really ask. 

As for when they move for the condom, it’s a good and bad thing. My dick hates rubber, and if someone wants to get into that, I move on. It’s a ton of trouble, so I’d rather clear this question when clothes are still on and people are thinking with the right head.

a bathhouse is a place you go to engage in anonymous sex. if you go to a place like a bathhouse, you should assume everybody in there is poz so asking is pointless, and also a weird thing to ask someone in a bathhouse, or a cruise bar. People should take their own precautions when going to establishments like them. Im open about my status though. Its on my grindr profile that im undetectable. I get my cabenuva injections every month. Its fully disclosed in that sort of setting. I also wear a biohazard around my neck half the time. sometimes my disclosure can be a moment of reason and clarity to people that arent really informed about what it means to be undetectable, and all they need is the information presented to them about it. it can be a learning experience for them to find out im poz undetectable.

the whole, "are you clean?" is offensive and stupid, and implies that those with HIV are some sort of plague rats and were dirty. in reality, we go to our doctors every month and are probably healthier than they are.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

A recent test result only proves that you fuck raw enough to think you need to get tested unless pregnant or it's your annual just in case your significant other is a bb cheater. Prob got tested cuz they saw the warning signs of an infections on the other and ignored it like I did the other day. Oh pimples(possibly lesions) are normal for lightskinned(guy was hardly even) whatever excuse helps u be a slutty mcslut fuhk

My answer is bareback feels so much better and I love the intimacy of sharing semen with a man. 
Once I say this a lot of men do not ask any more questions. 
if they ask me if I'm clean I simply say yes. I hate this question.  
if they ask my status or ask me if I'm positive I tell them I am and I'm on meds, undetectable and checked regularly. 
guys are much more educated these day understanding I can't transmit and most guys are on PrEP.  

• Like 1

With regards to the "clean" question (ugh), without lecturing I just say I'm disease and drug free, hoping that kinda gets the hint across. And maybe also ask them, "are you DDF?" or something similar language-wise. Also add the "no judgment" thing in there when I ask if they are undetectable or detectable or not on PrEP or on PrEP question (when there's no indication or a vague indication). I guess we can affect change through the words we choose and use.

18 hours ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

sometimes my disclosure can be a moment of reason and clarity to people that arent really informed about what it means to be undetectable, and all they need is the information presented to them about it. it can be a learning experience for them to find out im poz undetectable.

…. we go to our doctors every month and are probably healthier than they are.

True - although it can be a bit of a mood kill to have to give a public health announcement at tge baths or in a back room

And I agree that poz guys on meds are probably healthier than they are as we are tied into our health care more than others 

man’s getting fucked by an undetectable guy is safer than a “neg” guy who hasn’t been tested lately 

but also thanks to PrEP I think a lot more guys get the whole U=U thing these days than back a few years ago 

7 hours ago, onlyraw said:

True - although it can be a bit of a mood kill to have to give a public health announcement at tge baths or in a back room

The way some guys are so clingy after sex, I wonder if they ask the question as a way to filter out potential boyfriend options.
If I sense a leech then I tell them before anything happens and they don't usually want to get on the first rung of the ladder.
(That's the one going down, not up!)