Thanks for the comments so far. Im glad people are enjoying it.

______________________________________Part 5

*have it your way*

The text keeps flashing through my mind even hours later when my wife and I went to bed. What is he going to do? His note just said no rules for a while but I just keep getting the feeling it's going to be more. I get almost no sleep that night the cage and the daunting feeling keeping me awake most of the night. I go to the gym bright and early and join Sir Nate in the locker room.

"Good morning Sir" I say his smell hits me right away. It seems stronger somehow. It makes me want to be naked with him. I'm not gay. I'm just doing this to get my cage off.

"Good morning boi" he replied. "I heard someone got in trouble." His tone made me feel really bad.

"I'm sorry Sir I made a mistake. It won't happen again" he pulls out my work out clothes from his bag.

"Good Boi. If you didn't fail you'd have the next rule right now" He's walkig towards me his smell getting stronger my head starting to go fuzzy. "Here's your workout uniform today" there was no jockstrap. I want to ask for one but can't seem to form words. All I see is him in his singlet and his chest hair. I kind of want to smell his chest imagining this fuzzy feeling becoming permanent just a bit of fuzzy and euforia. No wait I have a wife, I can't do this to here. I quickly strip with Sir Nate right beside be. While I'm completely naked he feels up my body a little bit keeping what little distance is between us. After he drops his hand I put on the new singlet which is the same cut as last time but this one is dark green while wearing it you can clearly see my cage sinch I have no underwear to hide it. We headed out into the gym. We do various work outs and I notice that Sir gets a lot closer during them. Usually he is on the machine beside me or something along those lines but this time he uped my weights by a lot and says he needs to spot me. I feel his cock rubbing against me the entire session. None of the body builders seem to notice, or they don't mind. When we are doing bench press his cock is pretty much pressed against my face. I should be disgusted but I feel like I'm about to break my cage my dick is trying so hard to grow. I just want to lick his cock. I could if I wanted to, I would just need to stick out my tongue. No. wife. Straight. me.

"Your almost there I think your master will be pleased with your progress." His voice snaps me out of my train of though"

"What?" He slaps me hard across my ass. I'm doing squats now. I don't even remember moving. We are alone I the gym now and our singlets are around our waste. He back behind me spotting me again and I can feel his cock pressing against my ass through the layers of spandex. 

"What Sir"

"Sorry Sir, what did you mean Sir"

"Better, I think Jackson will be impressed with your body, it's not much now but you can see it will be the way he likes it."

"Thank you Sir"

We finish up our work out and back in the changeroom he gives me a jock strap to wear. I take off the singlet which he takes from me and I start looking for my clothes.

"Sir do you know where my clothes are?" I ask

"Yes I do" as I see him add my singlet to a bag of my clothes. He zips it up "you are expected at Master Jacksons in an hour. Good luck" he takes my clothes and leaves. How am I going to get to my car in nothing but a jockstrap? I trun to grab my keys from the locker remembering I keep them in my pants. I don't need to get to my car I need to get to Jackson's house. Fuck me. I find a towel in the locker room but no clothes any where. I guess I will have to use this. I wrap it around my waist tight and start walking. Sir Nate told me I had an hour  Jackson's house is is a 55min walk so I have to get moving.

I know of some hiking trails so I get most of thebway there just seeing confused hikers. But when I have to go back on the main streets the worse thing happens. I almost got hit by a car. I get up about to tear this guy a new one when Sean gets out of the car. 

"What the fuck are you doing" he yells "why are you naked."

"I'm not naked and can you drive me somewhere." I get in his car before he responds"

"What happened" I relayed the info as he drives and he just shakes his head at me. "I need you to divorce my mom she doesn't need this kind of shit again."

"I told you I'm not gay. I'm not enjoying this. Do you think I have a choice in the mater."

"I do think you're enjoying this. If you didn't want to run around in a jockstrap you would have asked the front desk of the gym to borrow their phone and called your wife." I'm silent the idea didn't cross my mind. "Exactly, you keep saying you don't want this but from where I'm standing it seems like every decision you've made is to encourage it."

"I made one mistake you can't say every decision"

"You say the letter said no more rules for a week if you failed to provide photo evidence of wearing thongs and jockstrap. Then why did you not wear the thong. You could have worn your boxers over or just taken the thong with you but I think you wanted the extra week." He parked and pretty much pushed me out of his car "fucking fags they are the worst at thinking" he drives off. 

I didn't want the extra week. I didn't want the extra week. Why do I need to convince myself of this. I go inside and Jackson orders me to start cooking right away. I cook everything. We eat in silence. When he starts fag school he asks "how are you going to make me happy and forget your blatant disregard for my rules?"

"All I can off you is my dick Sir" if I don't get a rule at least I'll get to cum.

"OK I think I have something in mind" fuck yes. It's better than nothing. We go to the bed room and I'm about to take my jockstrap off when he stops me.

"Not yet" he puts chains on my ankles. "This way you can't take the jock strap off unless I let you" He teases me going down my body as he unlocks me and the moment the cage is loose. I'm like a rock, full mast, ready to be blown. He walks over to the other side of the bed and grabs something from his bed side table. Coming back I realise it's a condom. He puts it on me and kneels on the bed doggy style. 

"Umm. Aren't you going to blow me?"

"I think you know what you have to do to let me forgive your error"

Fuck

• Like 6
  • Piggy 4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm staring at his ass. I need a release but fucking him is going too far.

"Come on man I can't do this" my cock is still rock hard as the latex covers it. I'm not gay but God I'm horny.

"Are you sure?" He responds over his shoulder.

"I a ...." I inhale deeply things start to go a little fuzzy. There's a noise at the door but I don't really hear it. 

"He isn't even going to make up for his failure. He has a long way to go if you want him to replace you as a fag" Sir Nate says as he walks into the room. Completely naked, his massive cock fully erect. Maybe it's for the best. He walks in front of me and lines his cock up with Master Jacksons ass. I instinctually move to the side so I can see better. He smiles at me widely as he thrusts in harshly. Master Jackson winced but accepts the way too large cock. He slowly starts to thrust and I can see red streaks on his cock, Master Jackson is bleeding. His thrusting increases as Jackson pushes back taking the entire cock every push. With out even realizing I started Jerking off. "Tell me if you're about to cum boi." I nod in compliance. Nate picks up his pace putting his arm around Jackson's neck, and Jackson moans so load as he rolls his hips accepting the cock. I feel my balls start to tighten.

"I'm about to cum" I say without even realizing it.

"Stop jerking off" Sir Nate says. I freeze.

"No please let me cum" I say my need to cum over powering the submission that seems to happen whenever he is around. He stops thrusting, straightens up and turns his head towards me.

"I'm sorry Sir" I bow my head avoiding eye contact. I put my hands behind my back. He starts thrusting again. 

"Come here boi." Nate says sternly. I slowly inch my way towards him as he picks up his pace. Nate lifts his arm exposing his hairy pit, the closeness makes my head go fuzzy. "Inhale deep and then luck it clean" the thought of licking his pit makes me gag a bit but I move my head in as he fucks Jackson all of his muscles tensing with every movement. I stick my face in his pits and inhale. My mind goes blank almost immediately. I get this hunger running down my back. It moves throughout my body. I need as much contact as I can. I start licking him without thought I want any part of him inside me. I'm consuming as much of his sweat as I can and Nates pace is at full force again. My hands start stroking his chest as his thrusts become erratic. He grabs the back of my head with his other arm as he groans cumming inside Jackson.

"Good boi, now suck Master Jackson off." He pushes my head down and I crawl under both of the men. Nate keeps thrusting a but slower now that he has cum. I roll onto my back and can see his cock sliding in and out, his cock is still hard as the slimy pick fluid lubricates everything. Jackson reaches an arm down and he guides my head towards his cock. My head starts to clear a little now that my face isn't in Nate's pit. 

"Come on fag, I know you want to" I hear Master Jackson encouraging me. I stick my tongue out and taste the precum dripping out of his cock. To my surprise I love it. I pop about half of his large cock in my mouth before I can take any more. I start stroking the rest with one hand and massaging his abs with the other hand. I can feel Nates thrusts getting erratic again and Jackson's balls seem to tighten up.

"OH GOD" I hear a woman screech. Nate practically screams as he cums and Jackson is almost silent as cum starts shooting down my throat. Jackson and Nate collapse on the bed as I stand up. I look at the door and standing there was Sean with a smirk on his face and Linda staring in terror.

• Like 3