Any cumdumps here that are neg and drug free?

Negative (amazingly) and on PrEP here. I am a hypersexual group use cock and fist bottom and I don't use anything harder than poppers. I am not seeking to become poz, but like broken bones or concussions in football, STIs are a hazard of the sport that is male sex. Frankly, I am far more concerned with gonorrhea, which is far more dangerous an STI than HIV is at this point. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I'm deffo a load chaser, not a poz chaser. I don't really wanna be pozzed. I'm drug free, poz free, sad, still free. Regularly tested and on PrEp.

For me, I just love the feeling of a guy breeding me. Feeling that cock pulse inside you and filling you up is addictive. I accept that no pill or drug will keep me 100% protected against poz, but I accept that risk after weighing up the risks. 

I just know that I'm doing everything I can to stay negative and to indulge in my greatest pleasure, taking loads.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Same. Not on prep, but love cum play and in my hole. No where near as active as I would like to be (read that as I dont get used enough!). 

No desire to get Pozzed, but i happily play unrestricted with anyone, and I do find the whole neg/poz subject highly erotic.

With what the other guys on this thread have said, it doesnt surprise me that there are less conversions taking place. Many guys are on prep, poz guys are medicated, so the risk is lower.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2023 at 11:42 AM, NeedSeedBad said:

Oh and I'd like to add your drug of choice is your blindfold. You get a chemical rush in your brain each time you pull blindfold down and push ass up. It's your drug of choice.

Hahahah clearly I struck a nerve with this guy. 

• Like 1

On 2/2/2023 at 7:39 PM, Openmouthpolicy said:

I feel like most cum dumps I meet are either poz, trying to be poz, or like to parTy. Nothing wrong with this but are there any guys out there who like to take anon loads from strangers at bath houses but want to remain neg? I am on prep and don’t do drugs other than poppers and 420. I don’t wanna be pozzed but I also love letting big belly daddies and strangers breed me. I go to the bath house once a month and I take anon cock with a blind fold on and let a couple people breed me. Anyone else feel the same? Not seeing many guys who are like me. I would love to hear from you. 

Im much like you.  I love to be bred, but have no desire to be poz in any way. Im a bi non binary  M2F trans that loves women and likes cock and cum

• Like 1