Any cumdumps here that are neg and drug free?

Neg here. Not on prep. Taken poz cock and loads. One was fairly recent poz guy would kept saying her was going to give me his load but would not do it. He would go right up to the point of loading me up and then would stop. He always made me get spun first. So I am completely willing to get spun and take any load that is offered if anyone wants to play. Wishing we had bath houses nearby as I would go regularly. Been thinking of relocating to another area where opportunity to have sex is better.

I am Neg and drug free on PrEP.  I go to saunas and take annon loads. I don't want to become Poz, not that there is anything wrong with that.  I have played with undetectable guys and happy to continue to play with undetectable guys.

• 1 month later...

I'm drug free and have managed to stay disease free through more careful selection of partners but will always take my partner's cock raw and load deep inside.  If it's not bareback and there's no insemination, it might as well just be a dildo.

• Like 1

Neg I think and rarely party but it happens every couple of years. Let lots of guys breed me no questions asked. I'm somewhere between hoping everyone else is on meds and just don't give a fuck. Getting fucked bareback is just too much fun and being a pig feels too good 

• Like 3

I try being a cumdump but my record is terrible; I can count the times I've hit five loads on one hand and ten has yet to happen so whether I count or not is up to you. But I'm on PrEP and intend to stay that way and do not touch T. That shit scares the fuck out of me. I would consider experimenting with certain other substances in scenarios where I'm getting used by a group but as is I've hooked up with single guys while drunk and that's as far as it has gone. Not even several guys while drunk, not even one guy while stoned.

Also not sure if I count as a cumdump, my record maximum in one session is also still 5. Been active since the 90s and breaking 5 loads is like trying to break the 4 minute mile. Still neg as of my last test a few months ago. Hardest drug I get into is poppers. Outdoor cruising season is just starting here so maybe this will be the year I finally get my cumslut badge!

• Like 2

I am, on prep and don't do drugs (unless you count poppers lol)

I've been a cumdump for a long time including being ass up face down in dark rooms and saunas, horse market events, gangbangs and just randomly collecting loads from strangers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm neg, drug and alcohol free. Alcohol has never done anything for me, just makes me tired and want to sleep or throw up! I confess that I do love poppers during sex but, that's it.

I used to be a safe sex guy. Top wears a condom. Then I met a guy on grinder. He said he was going to bareback me. I thought he was crazy if he was going to enter his dick in me. Then he came over one night. He bought a meth pipe with him. We got high. He came in me twice. Thou I don’t do meth anymore. I can’t go back to using a condom. Because it feels great to have a raw dick inside of me. I am on prep. But do to my lack of sex these days. My doctor is thinking of taking me off it. 

Edited by Oracle1100

Neg, on prep and drug free. I play with poz undetectable guys and may well have unknowingly played with poz guys. I am always up for receiving hot loads from guys who want to use me.

• Like 2

Neg. Anonymous loads welcome. I never ask for status, and I love being used as a man's 💦🕳 fuckhole/cumdump 🥴

👊🏼👊🏿👊🏽 also welcome 😜

Resized_20190211_1447451.jpeg

• Piggy 1