not into or into him

This is a two part question:

Have you ever started sucking a guy's cock only to wish he would cum as soon as he could because you couldn't get into him(not bad looks.maybe bad attitude or boring)?

Have you ever been sucking a guy's cock and find yourself taking your time,not letting him get too close to cumming,trying to make your cock worship last as long as you can?

Question 1:

Yes. A few times where the guy was boring as hell or something about him was not turning me on. 

Question 2:

All the time. When I get into sucking I try to get him to the point of exploding I would stop to suck his balls then go back. I'll do this a few times. I like the precum. When I really into his cock I try to suck for a long time and when I let him explode it is normally a huge load and he feels the orgasm better.

Yesterday a str8 - ish regular texted me to demand his usual blowjob. Normally he gets me to suck him in the morning but this time it was the evening after work. I told him to come over - I'd never refuse him. He loves being sucked off and his current GF won't or can't take his whole cock and she won't swallow. He turned up looking well horny and sweatier than usual. I unbuttoned his jeans and his cock sprang free. I got my mouth on it and worked his shaft. He tasted and smelled better than ever. I told him I was gunna give him the best blowjob I'v ever given him. Usually he keeps his clothes on and just unbuttons his jeans. This time I suggested he get naked so I could really work on him. He did and worked on his balls, licking, sucking and massaging then. Then I'd go back to his shaft -either sucking on his helmet or letting him deep throat fuck my mouth. Whenever I sensed he was getting close I'd go back to his balls. I didn't want it to end. His cock was so hard and the smell of his sweaty balls got me so hard. I kept this up for over an hour until he said fukkin make me cum. I put my mouth over his cock, pressed his shaft agains the roof of my mouth while gripping his balls tight and sucked him hard.. He fukkin roared as he pumped jolt after jolt of hot sperm into my mouth. I completely drained his balls. He sat down, satisfied and said that was the best blowjob he's ever had. I told him I was always ready to suck him off. He got dressed and left - a small bonus was that he left his black square cut trunks. They were damp with his sweat. I slept that night with my head on them, smelling him as I fell asleep.

• Like 1