Fistees, any physical issues?

daemien

My boyfriend and I have been stretching my hole for a little while now. It's been a lot of fun and lots of feels as I take larger and larger toys. (My boyfriend's hands are small & I only see my large handed fister about once a month.) It's been a lot of fun and I love my loose hole. 

However, there have been a few issues. I'd like some real talk with other fisting bottoms. My current largest toy is the Mr. Hankey Ramrodder. It takes a couple minutes to stretch my hole to take it, but then once in a want it all, but like every other toy that I have used has caused similar issues until I took something larger.

Frequent problems are:

1. Unable to get or maintain an election.

2. Unable to urinate after.

New issue with latest toy:

3. While taking it in my hole I get what feels like sciatic nerve pain from my lower back to the outside of my legs to below my knees. It's sporadic and never lasts.

Anyone experience these? Experience others as you wrecked your mancunt? Thoughts? Advice?  

Ramrodder photos attached. 

1000704812-1607584373.jpg

1000704797-1607584373.jpg

1000704767-1607584373.jpg

Ive got the same toy and once its in I go to the next larger. At this point i get the hand. Last week i was in total heat and I started to grind on his arm to his elbow. I was screaming and totally in whore mode.

• Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 2/28/2023 at 9:09 AM, daemien said:

My boyfriend and I have been stretching my hole for a little while now. It's been a lot of fun and lots of feels as I take larger and larger toys. (My boyfriend's hands are small & I only see my large handed fister about once a month.) It's been a lot of fun and I love my loose hole. 

However, there have been a few issues. I'd like some real talk with other fisting bottoms. My current largest toy is the Mr. Hankey Ramrodder. It takes a couple minutes to stretch my hole to take it, but then once in a want it all, but like every other toy that I have used has caused similar issues until I took something larger.

Frequent problems are:

1. Unable to get or maintain an election.

2. Unable to urinate after.

New issue with latest toy:

3. While taking it in my hole I get what feels like sciatic nerve pain from my lower back to the outside of my legs to below my knees. It's sporadic and never lasts.

Anyone experience these? Experience others as you wrecked your mancunt? Thoughts? Advice?  

Ramrodder photos attached. 

1000704812-1607584373.jpg

1000704797-1607584373.jpg

1000704767-1607584373.jpg

I think you need to send it to me and let me see I experience those symptoms.

7 hours ago, Toyrsrgr8 said:

I think you need to send it to me and let me see I experience those symptoms.

Thanks for the offer, but my gape has since widened and the symptoms have subsided. I've grown quite fond of him. He gets ass at least three times a week. Sometimes twice in a day. 

Now I just need a little instruction in depth training. 😁