My journey to a Positive future

Sam, it’s time for you to learn how to swallow a cock, get down on your knees and hold Leon’s cock feel the hardness and heat from his throbbing member, now feel Leon’s balls notice how they are moving around in his sack, they are charging his sack with a nice load of cum. Now squeeze his cock and stick your tongue out see the precum leaking out now taste the sweet nectar. It was the first time I had tasted pre cum and it was so nice my first experience. Now put the head of Leons cock in your mouth and close your sweet lips around suck it hard, enjoy the precum, now take him further down, I swallowed his thick long black cock until it hit the back of my throat and then went up and down giving my first blow job. Cup his balls again feel how hard they are getting now that means Leon is getting ready to blow his load into your mouth, now open your throat and swallow feel his cock go all the way down your throat, the sensation was incredible I was now going all the way up and down his cock and I could tell he was really close to cumming, then Leon said I going to cum take my cum fuck fuck fuck as he held my head and forced his cock down all the way down my throat and his cock started pulsing salty cum straight down my throat, I came off slightly and more cum collected in my mouth, once Leon and finished Jon said open your mouth show the camera all the cum as I did this, Jon said lay down Leon on your back now and open your sexy mouth, now Sam release the cum into Leon’s mouth and tongue kiss him share the cum boys. Okay take a little break boy’s. I said to Jon that was awesome, Jon said you’re a natural cocksucker you’re doing well, my two sexy twinks, Sam you are going to get and give so much pleasure this is only the start.

Jon handed the camera to Leon and said Sam I think your ready to taste a Positive cock what do you thing? Yes, I ready Sir, Jon lined up his Poz cock and I opened my licks and tasted his Positive pre cum it tasted so good, now all the way down, so I deep throated his big Poz cock I was look directly at his biohazard tattoo, wow Sam you are a talented cocksucker as Jon pulled out he said my cum is for your Virgin Boy pussy.

Jon took the camera back from Leon and focused in on Leon and I again okay boys let’s talk about what’s next.

Jon:  Okay let’s have a look to see if anybody online has some nice ideas. Look we have a suggestion from BBPOZFUCKER he would like to see you boys opened up and fucking yourselves on a double ended dildo, what do you think Sam? Are we live? Yes Sam you have an audience of 200+ guys most of them probably positive watching and jerking off to your conversion, to late now and you know you love it besides you’re the star of the show 😊 Leon would you like to fuck each other on a double ended dildo, sure I’d love that, Sam you up for it? Yes, I knew there was no turning back now plus I had blue balls.

I said to Jon, I don’t know how long I can hold this load for my balls are hurting. Okay gottcha. You promised Leon your load so lets do that first and then we can get to the dildo after.

Leon, get yourself into the sling, Leon quickly took his place as Jon restrained his legs and arms. Leon’s sweet black ring was nicely on show, then Jon said eat his hole Sam and I started licking Leon out, good enough Sam now place your Virgin cock on his ring and squeeze some pre cum out, I did as instructed, now grab his tiny waist and push hard, so I trust forward my cock burst through Leon’s ring and he screamed as I went to stop Jon who was behind me thrust me forward and my hard balls slapped Leon's butt, Leon then said fuck me hard breed me with your Virgin cum and I started power fucking him. Leon was moaning in extasy Oh fuck this is so good, and I could feel my ball contract and the tingling sensation at the head of my cock and I knew I was going to blow my load, Yes, Yes Yes, I cumming as my cock throbbed and cum burst out breeding the sexy black boy hole. As I came down I notice Leon had cummed all over his face and chest, I licked up and swallowed it down, then Jon said Leon push it out and feed it to Sam as he did that I got all my cum in my mouth and then kissed it into Leon, Leon said thanks that was so good, there is only one thing better that a cock breeding you and that’s a positive cock breeding you, Sam I can’t wait until Jon deflowers you, you’ll love it and never look back.

The cum the Positive main event.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

Now Sam turn round and show your little white bubble butt to the camera, nice turn your head and repeat after me, My name is Sam I am an 18 year old anal Virgin and I am giving up my Virginity to Jon’s Poz cock. Excellent Sam now bend over slightly and show us your Virgin rose bud, nice. Leon get the toothbrush and work it into Sam’s hole, the next thing I felt was the Leon pushing the toothbrush into my hole it hurt scratching the insides of my boy pussy, after about 5 minutes Leon pulled it out and showed the blood on the bristles to the camera, Jon I think Sam is ready.

Sam you ready for my Poz cock Jon said, yes sir was my response. Okay on all fours Sam, once in position I felt Jon’s tongue eating my hole and loosing me up with his fingers, watch the screen Sam see the moment your Virgin cherry opens up for my Poz cock as I did I could see and  Jon’s hard throbbing Poz pre cum leaking cock pushing at my ring Jon told me to push out as I did his head popped past my ring, he held it there for a second before slowing working his hard Poz cock into my pussy, he was about two thirds in and I felt him hit a inner part of me, Sam this is your inner ring as he grabbed my tiny waste he pulled back and then slammed forward as his cock burst through my inner ring, good boy as tears rolled down my face he said, now the fucking can really start and he started long dicking me with powerful strokes he kept me in that position for about 10 minutes and then turned me on my back and said I want you to beg for my toxic load Sam.

Yes yes filled me with your toxic cum mark me as yours, that took me over the edge as my ring contract hard around Jon’s cock I started cumming all over my face and chest in an endless stream of jizz, his hard balls hammering my pussy I new he was close, here it cums Sam as I felt his hard cock expanded and start throbbing Jon pushed as deep as he could and shouted fuck yes take my toxic babies I’m cumming I’m cumming Yes Yes Yes. Once he eased down he pulled his toxic cock from my hole showing the cum and blood covered member to the camera, Sam clean my cock as he pushed it down my throat. Your properly done now Sam. Cut

Leon said that was so hot Sam as he leaned in and French kissed me say we are brothers now.

My new life as a cum whore starts. If you want?

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12

Slutty Sammy 😊

Jon: Okay boys we need a couple of photos of Sam. Sam lay on your back and close your eyes and keep them closed. Jon then got a marker pen and wrote on Sam’s forehead “Slutty Sammy” on the right cheek “POZ” on the left “CUM” and on his chin “ONLY” okay Leon is going to give you a facial Sam keep your eyes closed. Leon took his place and quickly jerked is cock erupting a huge load of cum on Sam’s face, okay open your eyes and lick Leons cock, nice as Jon took lots of stills.

Okay Sam roll over and Jon wrote on his back “Slutty Sammy, POZ CUM ONLY” with a red arrow all the way to Sam’s pick rosebud, handing Leon the camera Jon started jerking is cock and released a big load of toxic cum running down the crack between his buns to his rosebud, then he pushed the cum covered head of his cock into Sam’s ring, turn your face and smile for the camera Sam, Jon said as Leon snapped away and the shoot was over. Okay boys go and get yourselves cleaned up in the shower, I’m going to be busy for a while.

While the boys where off, Jon was editing the photo’s for his website and for the cover of a new conversion video, titled “Slutty Sammy’s Poz journey”. Nice he thought and pressed return as the still’s where uploaded.

Sam and Leon came out of the shower and Jon said lets get something to eat and drink all normal stuff, after a couple of hours I said to Jon I need to go home Dad will be expecting me, okay Jon said and Leon gave me a kiss as I headed out.

Once I got home across the street Dad’s car was missing, strange I thought making my way to the front door, I could see my backpack and a letter pinned to the door, the door was locked as I opened the letter and read I started to cry, Dad had found out. The letter said he was ashamed of me and that he could not have a Gay son and attached where a couple of the stills of me with Slutty Sammy POZ CUM ONLY and had packed is bags and moved on, the rack sack contained your laptop. Goodbye.

I was a mess, crying what had I done, when Leon came out of Jon’s and came over and started comforting me, Sam you’ll have to see if Jon will put you up. Fuck him it’s his fault I said, no Sam you wanted this you know that’s the truth. We went over to Jon’s and rang the bell, Jon said Sammy, Sammy, Sammy it was going to happen at some point, I guess it was one of your neighbours who monitors my site, come in and we will work this through.

More to Cum if you want it continued?😊

• Like 15
  • Piggy 2