newTumble purge

NLbear

9 minutes ago, Sfmike64 said:

Also, if you can afford it pay for a VPN. THey're not expensive. I use Windscribe. It's about $5 a month if you pay for a year at once. 

While not the best of the best and not one I’d recommend, WindScribe isn’t entirely bad but it did have a breach of late, so consider other options once your annual plan ends: [think before following links] https://restoreprivacy.com/vpn/reviews/windscribe/

• 1 month later...

New tumbl is now completely gone as a site.  I knew the original owner. It was literally started in a basement in Kansas. Site originally banned nobody. You couldn't get them to remove anything either. Then somewhere along the way it was sold and I guess the new owners started banning. I was getting banned every few weeks but I kept going back just to spite them.  In the last month they have purged all the  gay oriented accounts... now they are done.

NT gone.jpg

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Sfmike64 said:

HOLY SHIT. Well that sucks donkey dicks. 

BDSMLR is much clunkier. 

true - BDSMLR is clunkier and sometimes you get error messages .. but they've got some really hot posts!  😆

35 minutes ago, bottom4blktops said:

Just logged in and this is what it said

newTumbl

It's been a blast.

Thanks for your patronage.

We hope you enjoyed your time at newTumbl.

Same here this morning. I'll miss all the chem sex clips, especially the cloud and dart compilations. Not too surprising, since so many blogs, forums, and cruise sites appear to be getting more restrictive in the type of visual as well as text content allowed. But I don't think it's worth the hassle of starting a new account. There are still other sites for the kind of content I enjoy.

As other have said, folks didn't get individually nuked from newTumbl today, the whole site is gone, gone, gone.

Confirmed by going to the site with multiple IP addresses from multiple countries, so it's not geofencing. You get the same "So long and thanks for all the fish..." style message on the only page accessible under that domain.

This sucks. I had a few great chat buddies on NT. 

I have been looking for the first time at BDSMLR but find it difficult to navigate the site. How do you find other users so I can check if my NT buddies are on there as well (provided they use the same username...).

That sucks, a lot of great content gone. My second blog got nuked a few weeks ago. Sucked big time when Craigslist got whitewashed, now newtuble gone. And agree BDSMLR is horrible, good content but nearly un-usable.