Bottoms. Just how painful was penetration for you when you first first bottomed for a guy?

It is almost certainly pheromone related, but I find licking and sniffing a guys sweaty balls for a minute or two, not only  causes my dick to get rock hard, it causes my hole to relax and self-lube.  I suspect this was true even the 1st time I got fucked.

• Like 1

It's been so long, but I remember there being pain/discomfort, but I don't remember the degree that it was painful.  I assume it was predominately psychosomatic.  I also remember finally relaxing and really enjoying it (which is why I've kept taking dick every chance I get). Now, I occasionally feel discomfort (wrong angle, not enough lube, pushing too hard too soon, etc), but if I back off and relax, it quickly turns to pleasure.  There's always part of me that WANTS the discomfort, but that's what the jackhammer pounding is for!  <oink>

29 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

It is almost certainly pheromone related, but I find licking and sniffing a guys sweaty balls for a minute or two, not only  causes my dick to get rock hard, it causes my hole to relax and self-lube.  I suspect this was true even the 1st time I got fucked.

Yes, I like doing that and get rock hard from it. And that is as a top. Even better if I suck dick before topping. It turns my gay dial all the way up to max. "Women? What's that? Now Excuse me while I enjoy a hot piece of gay ass." LOL

Not painful at all but I'd been using dildo and candles etc on my hole from a young age so when a flesh and blood cock went up there it was extremely pleasant! So I did it again.  And again.  And again.  Ad nauseum. 

I was totally surprised.

I had absolutely no pain.  He took his time getting me ready, and I was able to sit right down on him and take it all.  He was also surprised and pleased that he made it so good for me.

• Upvote 1

I remember my first time. It wasn’t pleasurable at first. But looking at the man who had more muscle tone than me, who was taller as well. That let me endure the pain. I love a man emasculating me with his big cock. Pure endurance of taking a big 9 inch cock for an attractive white male. 

Edited by BlueSaphir

7 hours ago, phukhole said:

It's been so long, but I remember there being pain/discomfort, but I don't remember the degree that it was painful.  I assume it was predominately psychosomatic.  I also remember finally relaxing and really enjoying it (which is why I've kept taking dick every chance I get). Now, I occasionally feel discomfort (wrong angle, not enough lube, pushing too hard too soon, etc), but if I back off and relax, it quickly turns to pleasure.  There's always part of me that WANTS the discomfort, but that's what the jackhammer pounding is for!  <oink>

As long as there is enuf lube, I rarely feel pain when a man goes balls deep.  Just excited.

• Like 2

First time it was uncomfortable as hell. I was too nervous and we used rubbish lube which just felt like it was burning.
Over time I got more practice, used good silicone lube and started to enjoy getting fucked.

• Like 1

Not pain, exactly, but my ring was on fire! In a good way! I was nearly 17. The older 35-ish guy I was playing with for the 3rd or 4th time was rimming me and I was laid back on the floor with my eyes closed and legs in the air, blissing out, when he just slipped his hard cock into me in one form push. My ring immediately exploded on fire and I was stunned and in heaven while he fucked me and blew his load in my arse. I've been on a lifetime mission to recreate that feeling ever since! Again, and again, ... and again... 😁

• Piggy 1