Asking status after the fact??

14 hours ago, ErosWired said:

If I were asinine enough to ask a Top a question like that after he’d just pumped me, I would expect him to say, “Sure, why not?” or “Whatever floats your boat” and walk out. I would deserve no better answer.

100%

I could not have said it better myself, @ErosWired

This is why you simply need to go get tested (as often as you need to), or abstain. Why is getting tested such a problem for so many??? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’ve never asked a guy after the fact but I have had quite a few guys ask me my status after the fact, which blows my mind. I guess they were too scared to ask before or don’t know how to broach the subject. I have to chuckle as it’s too late bro…you took my load.

• Like 4

I’ve often met men from BBRT with profiles that answer status with “ask me” if you ask before sex they may second guess the answer you want to hear and not be honest. If they have met you and fucked and cum in you, that’s the perfect time to ask. Conversation about something you have shared and is still hot in your ass.  If the guy tells me he’s POZ, I can’t resist giving him a big deep thank you kiss. If he enjoys it, I may even get a second load if I’m lucky.

• Like 1

I've had a guy breed me before, no questions before just caught in the moment and then said afterwards "oh I'm negative btw, but but late really hahaha"

I'm upfront about things, I say it in messages when hooking up, I'm negative and on PrEP and only do BB. This gives them the chance to say their status. I don't care either way, but at least its out there.

On 3/22/2023 at 6:26 PM, FunCheerSlut said:

Why is getting tested such a problem for so many??? 

I always wonder the same thing. You can get home test kits for HIV, Saunas/bathhouse do testing nights, in the UK there are plenty of charities that offer services if you don't want to go via NHS, I just don't understand why people don't get tested for things if they're so hung up about status

For some reason, I always seemed to attract guys who were in relationships. For some reason, i always felt solely responsible, before reminding myself it goes both ways. I would rarely be asked about status. These days I never ask and I'm never asked. 

Being negative and being on prep is one side of the spectrum. The other side, testing positive, owning it, taking medication for decades is also responsible and though it’s not said loudly, doesn’t allow HIV to be transmitted.  I try to stay positive about sex, enjoy sex, and being in fear can be very damaging.

• Like 1

I am a bottom that sometimes asks after the fact. I am honest about my testing and status, and keep my profiles updated. That being said I enjoy being a cumdumpster and taking unknown loads from strangers. I enjoy the high of the moment not knowing if a charged cock is breeding me and just accepting my role as a cock sleeve for strangers, but after the fact I sometimes ask out curiosity, not remorse. I do make it clear though I am good either way with the answer 😜

On 3/22/2023 at 2:26 PM, FunCheerSlut said:

Why is getting tested such a problem for so many

I don't understand that either.  Even if a guy lives in a small burg somewhere, the tests / meds are available via delivery services to one's doorstep.  It couldn't be easier ...