A lot of straight Married guys cheating

Japbtm

What’s hotter? A gay married man to another guy or a straight married man? Or doesn’t even matter? 

I have a married FB that is DL and  hooks up with me to set up anon gangbangs. When I do, I host anon blindfolded sessions and invite random guys to breed his cheating ass. I get alot of guys wanting to use him when they know he is married to a women lol. 
“cheating husband wants his ass to be filled with cum when he fucks his wife..” 9 tops came in him. He didn’t know who or what they looked liked. Went home with cum dripping out of his ass as he bang his wife. Strangers cum definitely in his wife’s pussy as he dig his hole and wipe those anon loads on his raw dick when he fucked her… lol 

• Piggy 1

There was one specific married guy that I clicked with at the NYC bathhouses (both WC—when it existed— and ESC).   He was, in his 50’s with a gorgeous slim body.  
He just loved to fuck and was a great kisser.  When we hooked up, we flowed so well together.  We’d eventually start spending almost our entire time in the bathhouses just with each other.  He told me was some sort of executive.  He and his wife had an adult daughter.  He and his wife hadn’t had sex in 15 years.  He thought of himself as bi—but considering I would see him a lot at the bathhouses, he sure like fucking gay men.

The last time I saw him was just before the pandemic.  He kissed me and said, “We should go on a date some time.”  Sadly, the pandemic hit and I haven’t been back to the bathhouse since.  I wonder if he’s still a fixture there.