A lot of straight Married guys cheating

Japbtm

9 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

I've met a lot of bottoms that like to get their ass ate and dick sucked.

True. But for me? I want more than that. I want to be fucked so I like to know up front if you’re a top or bottom. Licking another bottom’s ass would not do it for me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, versamarried said:

I would say self identification would be the same as one who tops. The whole being a receiver being less straight is imho a dated concept.

I’m a married bottom. I know there’s a lot of push back for using labels, but I will never understand why we think that a man fucking men or getting fucked by men is still straight because he’s married. 
If that is to be the case, I’m straight. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

I’m a married bottom. I know there’s a lot of push back for using labels, but I will never understand why we think that a man fucking men or getting fucked by men is still straight because he’s married. 
If that is to be the case, I’m straight. 

NOOooooooo!!! You are defiantly gay,,,, 

• Like 1

married dads have always been my favorite, it's just so hard to figure out how to play with them when I can't host. There was one dad that would take the minivan to the car wash as a favor to his wife, but it was really to get away with the van for a couple hours. It was nice too cause if we ever made a mess in the car he went right to the wash to clean it out.

• Like 3

Not all married men are on here and go to club bars bathhouses do it without there wife’s knowing my wife takes me to the bath house and tell me I can’t come back to car until I had 4 loads in me and she changes each time she takes me there I do the same to her at swingers clubs say she can’t go home until she’s had 6 loads in her and I change it each time as well we love swinging 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/3/2023 at 12:52 PM, cumslut4play said:

I've been having sex for a quarter of a century (jeez, that sounds like a lot) and for as long a I can remember, there have always been straight men in the mix of the gay hookup (and sometimes even dating) pool.  I recall meeting someone on Craigslist (I'll get to that in a second @TwinkChaserSlut) and hooking up when I was maybe 19 or 20 and in college in my first off campus apartment.  This was before I was anon pump-dump, so he stayed for a while after we finished, we talked, had a lot in common and naive as I was, I thought "hmm, there's some potential here."  He came back three or four times after that always just for some conversation, the sex, and a bit more conversation and on one of these times I got the nerve (after talking to several friends) to see if he wanted to go out on a date.

Thankfully, he was pretty gentle about it and he said, "That's a really nice invite, but I'm married."  This was before gay marriage was legal and most gays in the early 2000s didn't use the term "married" to refer to long term relationships, so I'm sure I just looked a bit puzzled.  "You are?  Really?" and he proceeded to tell me a bit about his story and his marriage to his wife.  As soon as he left, I called my friend Kate who took me to the Cheesecake Factory in Woodland Hills where we proceeded to get absolutely wasted on martinis.  I never hooked up with the dude again.  I had not thought about this in the past 20 something years until this showed up in my notifications.

So yes, they are on all the platforms and if you boil it down to what they are intended to actually provide, they are looking for the connection to sex opportunities those platforms provide (or at least are supposed to).

@TwinkChaserSlutI miss Craiglist a lot.  It was the ultimate for any type of sex, I feel like the success versus flake right was much higher, and there was a lot less back and forth and bullshit.  I don't know of a replacement but if you find one, let me know.  Someone told me there are Reddit boards that operate this way but I don't know about that for sure.  I've kept every email since the beginning of the account and these two stuck out to me.

image.thumb.png.c78f37f70b8a1c36a30ca8ffab3bbe4b.png

image.thumb.png.bc183641f32b395fc646814d49cf2433.png

Agreed with you about the late great Craigslist personals versatility in hooking up.

Doublelist . com is one replacement for Craigslist personals but unfortunately,  even though free to join/use, looking at Doublelist is for one reason (sex/cheating/etc). This is versus Craigslist where people could be looking for yardsales,  or to buy a car, or to sell something etc and find the personals. And , by the end (2018) Craigslist had all types of combinations of personal persuasions listed.  I remember in 2007- 2008 when it just had M4F, F4M, M4M, F4F only so we had to list our  MF4M in M4M in order for me to hook up with another bisexual man while my wife watched on our honeymoon.

• Like 1

"A lot of straight Married guys cheating"

meaning bisexual or homosexual men married to women and living a publicly straight lifestyle versus bisexual or homosexual men married to men living a publicly gay lifestyle. 

I'm a heteroromantic homosexual man married to a heteroromantic bisexual woman in an open marriage relationship and living a publicly straight lifestyle. 

LOL

• Like 1

During my high school / college years I lived at home, and while my parents worked (long hours, alone till 8PM to midnight sometimes), I would host attached/married men who’d come buy to get sucked’n’swallowed or to get sucked (then either intentionally or as their primal self deemed it absolutely necessary) to fuck (leaving me, bred n happy). 

Hottest guy: 27 yo married for 6 months, stocky blonde muscular guy whose wife was expecting, would get sucked off (in the piano room off to the right of the entryway, and where I had enough visual through the windows to tell if someone was pulling up in into the driveway) in his work suit on a love seat, and when finished, bounce. After the first few meetings off of craigslist, one day he started reaching back towards my hole. Not wanting to miss this opportunity because he was so fucking hot, I acknowledged the signal by spitting in my hand and casually turning around while wiping the spit onto my hole. He hesitated at first, then, with an exhale I can still hear loud and clear whenever I think about it, pushed his cut, 6.5” dick inside of me. I remember having to stop him halfway in, so I could control how it further slid forwards, in fear he would start jack rabbitting me as most straight guys tend to do. I got him fully inside, tightened then released his cock when I felt him flex, and as he pulled out to push back in, I squeezed. He picked up on the fact I was ready and he slowly picked up the pace, even stopped a few times to finger me, then after building more confidence, verbally challenging me and making me beg for his cock. Pretty soon without telling me shot his load inside. This time we didn’t say a word as he left and dressed. The next time he came by, I would suck him and he would fuck me — as if it was the normal thing to do. No mention of last time and no mention of condoms. We met up a few times after that, but then he stopped messaging me to see if I was free, and I assumed he’d finally become a daddy. 

worst hook up: married guy who would only let me suck him off finally wanted to fuck me. I was facedown, and he was straddling my ass, about to put the condom on (which I had begrudgingly accepted cause I found him soooo sexy - hairy chest, lean toned frame but big hands and nice uncut cock and total geek look) when he came all over my butt. There was so much cum, and I was so disappointed that none of it was inside of me.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2023 at 6:09 PM, Powertopcee said:

Love dropping my seed into a married guys ass 

True. I always sport my wedding ring and guys always got off fucking me knowing I’m married. Strangest thing are when men ask to shoot their load on my wedding ring. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1