A lot of straight Married guys cheating

Japbtm

3 hours ago, TwinkChaserSlut said:

Speaking of Craigslist, is there a good alternative to Craigslist out there?

Try "Doublelist".  It's very similar, though now the people that respond to your add will see the email address you use.  You might want to create a hotmail account or something that doesn't identify your name to use on this account.  I have had sucesss with it...

• Like 1

I find that since married men are on the dl they tend not to be on PrEP or get tested as often as open gay men. I've met many married men that never ask about status or simply ask if I'm clean. I'll bet there is a significant infection rate for these guys

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Marlin said:

I find that since married men are on the dl they tend not to be on PrEP or get tested as often as open gay men. I've met many married men that never ask about status or simply ask if I'm clean. I'll bet there is a significant infection rate for these guys

I'm a married guy not on prep and rarely tested...  and I usually don't ask status and even if I do, I refuse no dick or load...

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

7 hours ago, Marlin said:

I've encountered married men who fuck dudes because they 'look clean' (or won't because they 'look sick')

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I miss Craigslist. I sure had fun in the ultimate anon way. Although sniffles is fun during the pandemic…. It’s now saturated with bottoms. It was nice when I was almost the only bottom for a long time. Got some quality fun lol Still do but it’s a Buffett of bottoms versus tops. 

Is sniffles as good as Craiglist? 

58 minutes ago, Japbtm said:

I miss Craigslist. I sure had fun in the ultimate anon way. Although sniffles is fun during the pandemic…. It’s now saturated with bottoms. It was nice when I was almost the only bottom for a long time. Got some quality fun lol Still do but it’s a Buffett of bottoms versus tops. 

Is sniffles as good as Craiglist? 

I miss Craigslist as well had some fun encounters in the 3 main casual encounters sections. Though unfortunately Craigslist was saturated with scammers and people asking for money. Sniffles is certainly geared only for gay sex but the profiles are almost all real and best of all it shows active cruising spots in your area. It's great to use when traveling. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 3/22/2023 at 8:44 AM, austin_submale said:

It seems like all the site and the bookstores are less busy since Covid.  Not really since last year though.

Last year WAS Covid. Or at least more Covid than this year.

Now that I think about it, not a single mask on anyone I met on Sniffies. Too bad cuz looking up with a dick in it throat into the eyes of a man in a mask is a big turn-on.  Huge! 

• Like 1

Im a married bi guy cheating, she doesnt know. have always gotten fucked bareback, but i ask the guy his status. i need to get on prep. only std's ive ever gotten were from women so far and ive been taking loads for 15+ years from random guys.

10 hours ago, cumaddict619 said:

Im a married bi guy cheating, she doesnt know. have always gotten fucked bareback, but i ask the guy his status. i need to get on prep. only std's ive ever gotten were from women so far and ive been taking loads for 15+ years from random guys.

How will you keep her from finding out you are on PrEP?  That's the issue I've had with going on it.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2023 at 1:49 PM, ellentonboy said:

I have, in the past, taken the contents of that condom and used it for lube for the next top - so you are right, it has a duel purpose.

Bingo.  I dip my finger in their condom after they leave and shove it up my ass hole.

Usually the next guy will be into it.  Often, a line-up is like:

1st guy: "do you have condoms?"

2nd guy: "did you already take a load?"

😁

• Like 3