A lot of straight Married guys cheating

Japbtm

Married vers (not mostly btm) here. Been playing BB with guys for a few years now. Wife knows i like guys but not that I like taking anon loads. 

I simply love the thrill of meeting a guy allowing him to breed me then return to my wife and daughter with a freshly fucked arse and load planted deep in me. Sooo dirty and I love it!

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, AussieMarriedBtm said:

Married vers (not mostly btm) here. Been playing BB with guys for a few years now. Wife knows i like guys but not that I like taking anon loads. 

I simply love the thrill of meeting a guy allowing him to breed me then return to my wife and daughter with a freshly fucked arse and load planted deep in me. Sooo dirty and I love it!

Same here. But I have 2 daughters. 

I love cruising a local arcade that has large booths that will accommodate 3 or 4 guys.  Lots of married guys go there to get what the wife won't give them. Generally she won't suck his cock to completion and swallow his load. It's a common story.  Men without  being given regular blowjobs are neglected. If I was  in their position, I'd leave any bitch that wouldn't suck and swallow. That's just me.  I'm actually a gay bitch and I do suck and swallow.

Some married guys want a nice hole to fuck. Their wife might suck and swallow but putting it in her ass is a no-no. Butt fucking is a craving that doesn't go away, ever. Some of the married guys cruising arcades are looking for anal.

I love servicing married guys both oral and anally.  I always take the load. I wouldn't have it any other way. I love sucking cock but it is the load that makes the  sex act complete for me.  The same goes for anal. I love being fucked but letting a guy fuck me means taking his load.

I digress talking about my love of cock and cum.

I took a couple loads this Sunday at the arcade. Both guys had rings on. The first guy took me in one of the large booths. He told me to knee, undid his pants and took his cock out.  He wanted to use me as a cum dump. Fine with me.  I am a cum dump

He was about five inches, moderately thick and nice and hard.  I can take five inches easy.  I did a little licking and kissing his cock but I could tell he hadn't had a blow job in awhile and he was pent up. So I just took every inch of his fucking cock in my mouth. He let out a sigh of relief.

I could tell it was what he was looking for.  Someone to give him some love. Give him the kind of love that is important to a man. He was beginning to relax.  He put his hands on my head and fondled my hair.  Touched my face. Touched my lips. He was showing me love too. I could tell the wife wasn't taking care of his needs. I became his gay wife while we were having sex in a booth.

I did everything I could do with my mouth, tongue, lips and fingers to make him feel the way every man wants to feel, wanted. I know that once he had an orgasm, he have no more use for me.  I was his cum dump, that is all I meant to him. But in the heat of sex I was the good wife he wanted.  There is a point when I am working the head of a guys cock with my mouth, lips and tongue when I can tell his is ready to shoot.

At that point I did everything I could to make him cum and boom he blew a big load in my mouth.  Once he withdrew his cock from my mouth I opened wide so he could see his cum in my mouth, but he was pulling up his pants heading out. I swallowed with pride.

The other guy I hooked up with I'd been with before.  He wanted the kind of pussy his wife wouldn't give him. He was 6 foot 6 inches with about 7 1/2 hard thick inches. I don't think I could take a cock any larger than that in my hole.  It was going to hurt going in. He was the kind of pent up guy who wouldn't take his time.  He owned my hole, that is how he felt. I could have said no, but I needed to be fucked.

I knew the drill.  Lean forward toward the wall.  He liked pulling my pants down.  It gave it more control.  I love wearing panties.  I had on a pair of purple and black lace crotchless panties. He approved so he let me ware when he fucked me.

I brought lube and he used it generously on his cock and around my hole.  I knew what was coming.  He fingered my hole trying to get it to pop open for him. He was pent up. He needed gay pussy bad. He didn't try very hard to work his cock in.  Once he had worked an inch in he held my hips tight and pushed it in. It hurt like a mother fucker. It was a lot of pain, but I'm into S&M so it gave me a hard on.

He was a guy who loved to fuck. He slow fucked then pounded me.  He used his cock to show me, teach  me about what a man is. He left no doubt who the bitch was. I finally popped and the fucking felt really good. I was his cum dump, we both knew it. His wife didn't know what she was missing.

I knew he was ready when his stoke made it clear he was ready to mark his bitch with his cum. That is the way guys like him are. They see putting a load in you means you belong to him.  It is not common for me to cum while being fucked, but I let go as soon as he began shooting his load.

When your a cum dump once they finish they walk away.  I've had one spit on me as he left. He didn't spit he just said, "fuck you bitch".

Two loads on Sunday. Cum is my communion.

3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2023 at 3:45 AM, KingB028 said:

However, truth be told, it was just a waste of time. Married guys are everywhere. Its impossible to avoid them.

Statistically, this is spot on.

There's something like <10% LGTBQ / Alphabet-People in the US.  Let's say 1/2 of them are men, so 5% gay.  What are the odds you'll find another gay man?  Who also wants to have sex you, me, whoever?  Low.  Too low, hah!

Straight / Bi men are everwhere.  I don't bother to ask whether a guy is straight / bi / whatever. 

"May the odds be ever in your favor" 🙃

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

In the world of easy online pick ups, cumdumps, anonymous sex and blindfolds…. What’s the big deal for a guy to proclaim he’s married or straight? Is it a badge of honor? Or being true to one self? 

• Haha 1

On 8/14/2023 at 3:58 PM, JohnnyJingles said:

I love cruising a local arcade that has large booths that will accommodate 3 or 4 guys.  Lots of married guys go there to get what the wife won't give them. Generally she won't suck his cock to completion and swallow his load. It's a common story.  Men without  being given regular blowjobs are neglected. If I was  in their position, I'd leave any bitch that wouldn't suck and swallow. That's just me.  I'm actually a gay bitch and I do suck and swallow.

Some married guys want a nice hole to fuck. Their wife might suck and swallow but putting it in her ass is a no-no. Butt fucking is a craving that doesn't go away, ever. Some of the married guys cruising arcades are looking for anal.

I love servicing married guys both oral and anally.  I always take the load. I wouldn't have it any other way. I love sucking cock but it is the load that makes the  sex act complete for me.  The same goes for anal. I love being fucked but letting a guy fuck me means taking his load.

I digress talking about my love of cock and cum.

I took a couple loads this Sunday at the arcade. Both guys had rings on. The first guy took me in one of the large booths. He told me to knee, undid his pants and took his cock out.  He wanted to use me as a cum dump. Fine with me.  I am a cum dump

He was about five inches, moderately thick and nice and hard.  I can take five inches easy.  I did a little licking and kissing his cock but I could tell he hadn't had a blow job in awhile and he was pent up. So I just took every inch of his fucking cock in my mouth. He let out a sigh of relief.

I could tell it was what he was looking for.  Someone to give him some love. Give him the kind of love that is important to a man. He was beginning to relax.  He put his hands on my head and fondled my hair.  Touched my face. Touched my lips. He was showing me love too. I could tell the wife wasn't taking care of his needs. I became his gay wife while we were having sex in a booth.

I did everything I could do with my mouth, tongue, lips and fingers to make him feel the way every man wants to feel, wanted. I know that once he had an orgasm, he have no more use for me.  I was his cum dump, that is all I meant to him. But in the heat of sex I was the good wife he wanted.  There is a point when I am working the head of a guys cock with my mouth, lips and tongue when I can tell his is ready to shoot.

At that point I did everything I could to make him cum and boom he blew a big load in my mouth.  Once he withdrew his cock from my mouth I opened wide so he could see his cum in my mouth, but he was pulling up his pants heading out. I swallowed with pride.

The other guy I hooked up with I'd been with before.  He wanted the kind of pussy his wife wouldn't give him. He was 6 foot 6 inches with about 7 1/2 hard thick inches. I don't think I could take a cock any larger than that in my hole.  It was going to hurt going in. He was the kind of pent up guy who wouldn't take his time.  He owned my hole, that is how he felt. I could have said no, but I needed to be fucked.

I knew the drill.  Lean forward toward the wall.  He liked pulling my pants down.  It gave it more control.  I love wearing panties.  I had on a pair of purple and black lace crotchless panties. He approved so he let me ware when he fucked me.

I brought lube and he used it generously on his cock and around my hole.  I knew what was coming.  He fingered my hole trying to get it to pop open for him. He was pent up. He needed gay pussy bad. He didn't try very hard to work his cock in.  Once he had worked an inch in he held my hips tight and pushed it in. It hurt like a mother fucker. It was a lot of pain, but I'm into S&M so it gave me a hard on.

He was a guy who loved to fuck. He slow fucked then pounded me.  He used his cock to show me, teach  me about what a man is. He left no doubt who the bitch was. I finally popped and the fucking felt really good. I was his cum dump, we both knew it. His wife didn't know what she was missing.

I knew he was ready when his stoke made it clear he was ready to mark his bitch with his cum. That is the way guys like him are. They see putting a load in you means you belong to him.  It is not common for me to cum while being fucked, but I let go as soon as he began shooting his load.

When your a cum dump once they finish they walk away.  I've had one spit on me as he left. He didn't spit he just said, "fuck you bitch".

Two loads on Sunday. Cum is my communion.

3.jpg

Hot. Its happened rarely but had a top breed me, tell me I was a pig then spit on my trying to get away feeling guilty that he gave into his feelings, before going back to the gf or wife. First time I was shocked, then took it as a badge.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2023 at 11:13 PM, AussieMarriedBtm said:

Yes this is me too. Taking a raw load or loads gets me so horny that I love going back to the wife and fucking her with one or more loads leaking from my hole as I do so. And leaving my cum stained briefs in the laundry, confident she'll never make the connection

• Like 1

A married guy from my family’s church tried to convince me to let him fuck me. I was 15 and just wasn’t down for it then. I was in denial that I wasn’t straight snd didn’t lose my anal virginity to a guy until I was 17. 

I am married, and the wife knows. It started 48 years ago with me when my first wife started playing games and cutting me off. I was 20 years old and super horny all the time when I started regularly having oral sex with men. After we divorced I met my wife and couldn't stop. After being married 3  years I told her one night about me sucking cock at the time, and said I wouldn't blame her if she left. To make a long story short we have been married over 45 years. She knows I still have sex with other men and is ok with it. I have 2 daughters that I haven't come out and told, though they might suspect. It's to much of a secret for me to keep when living with  someone. It's a lot easier to let them know and let the cards fall were they may, and be free. I take many raw loads these days still, have had a few std's and told her. I get tested when necessary. Life is good..

• Like 1

I think that a lot of married guys like rawfucking other guys because they know the bottom won't get preggers. 

Plus, the bottom won't start adding all kinds of other layers of demands on the married guy, like many women do.  Most of us only want the sex - whether T or b - and after all - a hard, raw Cock is a hard, raw Cock - full balls are full balls - it's all the bottom wants or needs.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/1/2023 at 8:52 AM, Satyr99 said:

Agreed, but I'd bet that many more married guys on this site are here because they like to get fucked. Anyone else agree?

I agree and I'm one of them. It's even better servicing other married guys. I started out just sucking cock but a regular bud wanted to fuck me one day. I have enjoyed getting fucked many times since.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I used to hook up with a married guy regularly before he moved. He used to tell me while he was fucking me how much better my hole felt compared to his wife's pussy. That would trun me the fuck on.

He could pound me for an hour. He said she'd  never let him fuck that long. I sure did.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1