Sniffies

Subjames69

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

They are certainly up and running in Tampa/St. Pete Florida.....

My favorite postings:

"I AM HOSTING IN MY CAR". - huh?  (I am guilty I have done it once, and he was worth it).

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with that reaction to "I am hosting in my car." Admittedly, many vehicles on American streets are about the size of my living room so "hosting" in the car would be possible. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ejaculaTe said:

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with that reaction to "I am hosting in my car." Admittedly, many vehicles on American streets are about the size of my living room so "hosting" in the car would be possible. 

It doesn't work for everyone.  I have three cars and a pickup truck...  none of them have more than two doors or a back seat at all...  The truck has a little more headroom maybe, but the seat and center console configuration and it being a stick shift still mean it is not conducive to much of any kind of sexual activity.

2 hours ago, ejaculaTe said:

If I were to respond to such a situation and then discover that his ‘car’ was a hearse, I’m not sure I could go through with it.

[opens car door, finds Lurch waiting naked] You rang…?

(Actually, with my luck, the occupant would be Thing the disembodied hand, who just wanted to give handjobs.)

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, ErosWired said:

If I were to respond to such a situation and then discover that his ‘car’ was a hearse, I’m not sure I could go through with it.

[opens car door, finds Lurch waiting naked] You rang…?

(Actually, with my luck, the occupant would be Thing the disembodied hand, who just wanted to give handjobs.)

Maybe he’d fist you. 

• Piggy 1

18 hours ago, ejaculaTe said:

There is that expression "Where there's a will, there is a way".  I am 6 foot 3 and I managed to get into the back seat of Kia Forte and everything worked out just fine.  Though hearing his baby crying from the house while we were parked out back was a bit distracting - very hot guy though....

• Moderators
On 4/19/2023 at 10:02 AM, ellentonboy said:

"I AM HOSTING IN MY CAR". - huh?  (I am guilty I have done it once, and he was worth it).

When they can't host and don't have a car and are a half-hour drive or more from me...  I've done it. More than once. In fact, one of the principals is now an occasional FB (but he moved even farther away from me). Generally worth it, and I can still manage the gymnastics though I'm not as flexible as I once was. VW Beetle is a bit tougher than a Ford Ranger, but they both work. Given the option, I'd rather do it outside the vehicle - it's so much easier on the legs - but a lot of guys aren't cool with that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, viking8x6 said:

When they can't host and don't have a car and are a half-hour drive or more from me...  I've done it. More than once. In fact, one of the principals is now an occasional FB (but he moved even farther away from me). Generally worth it, and I can still manage the gymnastics though I'm not as flexible as I once was. VW Beetle is a bit tougher than a Ford Ranger, but they both work. Given the option, I'd rather do it outside the vehicle - it's so much easier on the legs - but a lot of guys aren't cool with that.

I agree - OUTSIDE the vehicle is preferred.  On the hood, against the trunk.  This thread actually made me think back about how much car sex I have actually had.  Usually though, it was a situation where we either didn't want to wait, or there was no other option. I suppose the "I AM HOSTING IN MY CAR" that I see so often, at least in my area, just made my chuckle.  But there are many guys worth it.  I lived in a rural area for years where the sheriff's department really didn't bother people much, now living in a city I am more concerned about police monitoring.   I have spoken to at least one FWB who told me the local park area, which was notorious for sex, has seen a spike in police presence and people have been given "tickets" to appear in court.    That's a road I don't want to go down.....

On 3/22/2023 at 6:29 AM, DilfSub said:

it works everywhere 

I have no idea about New Orleans but I can confirm Sniffies doesn’t work everywhere. Just visited Taiwan and Hong Kong and it didn’t work in either place (actually the app started flashing in a rather nauseating way I had to close it off). It does work in Australia and New Zealand although there aren’t enough users yet to fulfil its potential although I have had some hookups from it. Its location data seems very precise - love the idea that it enables you to hook up in your car. 

• 7 months later...

I share a bit of a odd request of a old guy on sniffies wanted me to seduce and I guess fuck his old wife. First as interact with in past asked odd questions about who else fuck. Only later get understanding of I guess his wife interested. If the case wish explain to begin with. 

I try to be upfront of times host if can travel or not so not waste mine or others times.

Basically not into seduce her if that what wanted and not sure how. Also I  said if want fuck to blindfold or darkroom or something.  Truth is seems not interested.  

Seems a waste of time. Plus time I fuck him he later said hurt a bit in I was too big. Later try again another time that as remember that made hard to stay hard as complain cock painful in ass. As think about they knew my cock size so could have maybe find someone with a smaller cock. Just seemed made hard where couldn't cum as thinking be painful for him. To be honest can ruin mood so not perform as usual. Generally others can handle my 8 inches. 

I figure 2 times were enough that fuck him and if his wife wanted fucked could have. Otherwise seems no matter age of some women that still play games. To be clear men sadly seem to play just as many games. I figure if want to fuck rather no matter if a man, transgender or woman that will or not fuck. Just wish many say not interested if not interested. Just in a way seemed game playing. Also wish more upfront about what want as many being on Sniffies be wondering why a man want his wife fucked, when other websites and apps be a better fit of whatever looking for. 

• Upvote 1