Tell me your a cum dump without telling me your a cum dump

Teneo

When a sensitive uncut cock’s getting close to bust and this stud  be pulling out to avoid nutting, but you wrap your legs around his hips and preventing him from pulling out. we felt as if involuntary spasms were delivering semen inside me. Deep, balls deep.  Fell the pulse 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...

Once hooked up with someone on my way to a hookup in the same building.

It was after 2AM on Saturday night, I was out drinking and in a daring mood to lurk around the city. Someone hit me up on Scruff and I made way to his building asap, walking past other units I heard a grindr notification, so I paused and peeked inside a unit (windows were closed but you could see in through the blinds) and caught a dude stroking. I quietly checked the door, it was unlocked, the dude looked at me half shocked and aroused. He did not say one word, just opened a bottle of poppers offering it to me for a sniff. He filled my ass with a load in 2 to 3 min, then I made my way to my originally intended hookup who filled me up right after.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

I work in consulting and my job requires travel. On one of my travels I was flying to California. I booked my flight to have a layover in Chicago for a whole day as I wanted to hook up and tour the city. I pre arranged meet ups with some tops. I got off in Chicago and had 12 hours to myself in the city and I met up with 4 tops who dropped a load in me. I schedule them all 2 hours apart and I took an Uber to one, got fucked and loaded and went to the next. 

I didn’t get to do any sight seeing but got 4 loads in me and took an Uber back to the airport for my flight to Cali. I was so tired from the day that I ended up passing out and falling asleep and woke up when we landed in California. 

I travel 2-3 weeks out of the month and I take loads in every place I go to I don’t feel rite if I’ve not taken a more then a few loads in over a week. This year I’ve got about 50-100 loads a week depending on we’re I’m at for said week 

On 4/10/2023 at 8:32 PM, NWUSHorny said:

I've had to clean other guys dna out of the driver seats of rental cars before returning them.

What would be an ideal find? I once walked into a video shop for movie viewing. Taking a piss I notice a condom hanging over the edge of the trash can. My hearts pounding as I take it it’s still hot. I’m instantly hard and find another one down in the trash with paper towel.  I so randy I take a stall. Only to peak in the trash can to find two more used  condoms. I grab them all rush back to my private movie. Put all the loads into one condom.  I’m snowballing the loads and making bubbles and spit it back into the condom and froze them at home. four loads from different guys having sex in movie theater with their girlfriends . Going home  my roommate uses my ass as his cum dumpster when he comes home drunk, usually Saturday but not always.( I pray he brings his hung Latino co-worker Peter, this guy is 8X7 uncut according to drunk truth or dare) At about 3:30 4:00 am he comes back and pulls me to his bed but never has lube. So,  I suck fuck ton of precum out of him and suck it into my mouth it’s the best lube only, surpassed by semen, for lubing the tops cock head enough to make him leak more to speed it up, I started to leave “homemade” I told drunk roomie it’s lube for him use liberally. Haven’t heard any complaints. 

let me know if you want to read a full story of my buff aboriginal roommate pounding my hole and  gagging me on my own jockstrap. I left the homemade lube for his drunk ass to use defrosting on his night stand.

note: I tasted all the sperm from the four used condoms full of sperm before mixing them, for volume, viscosity and  flavor only one was bitter the rest were kinda sweet. Two thick and two watery.  

Pic of his Latino friend Pedro, but I call him Peter. 

9FE6FE18-ABA5-4EFA-921F-0FF37D89D70E.jpeg

D7CD38C4-F60E-426D-99FF-CF64B2ECDAC9.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...