Your fantasy place to fuck?

tighthole64

In the sanctuary of the stake center for the young adults ward of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Boulder, CO. Ever since I started taking and giving loads it has been a fantasy to go to this place where I once worshipped the Christian God, and bare my testimony for the one true God that is Barefucking as consecrated by Breeding.

And in that place I’d like to take the loads of a dozen Elders on their missions and declare I have a quorum inside me giving me the power to declare that I am the Prophet of our Lord. And He commands that all young men, will henceforth set out on a mission to teach the doctrine of Bareback Breeding.

And to seal them to their calling the first 100 brave stripling warriors will demonstrate their love and devotion for the one true God by bareback breeding their Prophet. And we will exalt in this glorious manifestation of His works. Hosanna!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Already did it

A dumpster

Considering its as filthy as possible

But if i had to choose another one......one of those hotels with the sleeping pod rooms...where its legit barely big enough for more then two people to fit inside

Or a steamy shower stall

I’ve been fucked in clubs, parks, restrooms, gyms, subway trains/stations, sleazy motels, behind dumpsters, among others. 

A few places I’d love to get fucked/ take loads in, but haven’t yet.

• Sexual Health Clinic(Can’t elaborate)

• Airport/Airplane(Never had luck 😕, but it would be especially hot during an international trip)

• Truck/ Rest stops(I don’t drive so it’s logistically hard, but I’d love to take random loads from passing drivers/travelers)

• Like 3

18 hours ago, gingerdaddyG said:

The locker room of a rugby club - after a match, being used by the whole team one after another. 

Had the same idea but not rugby- football, soccer. Twinks with 6pack. First laughing, than staring, than having a boner and than breeding. And at the end giving me a shower 

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2023 at 9:01 AM, FuckBuddyCO said:

In the sanctuary of the stake center for the young adults ward of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Boulder, CO. Ever since I started taking and giving loads it has been a fantasy to go to this place where I once worshipped the Christian God, and bare my testimony for the one true God that is Barefucking as consecrated by Breeding.

And in that place I’d like to take the loads of a dozen Elders on their missions and declare I have a quorum inside me giving me the power to declare that I am the Prophet of our Lord. And He commands that all young men, will henceforth set out on a mission to teach the doctrine of Bareback Breeding.

And to seal them to their calling the first 100 brave stripling warriors will demonstrate their love and devotion for the one true God by bareback breeding their Prophet. And we will exalt in this glorious manifestation of His works. Hosanna!

• Haha 1

ties to a tree stump fully exposing both holes, hooded with the mouth being the only opening in the hood.  Sign written on  my chest “Cumdump all loads accepted (cum and piss)”.  Replace plug when done 😈

• Piggy 1