Your fantasy place to fuck?

tighthole64

Besides a fuck joint where would you like to get fuckt, where others could see you, but not join you?

For me it's in a hotel room, with other buildings surrounding it.  There are no curtains, and windows surround you.  Not caring whobm sees you, but hoping it turns them on and they are stroking themselves off or fucking someone so you can watch them also.

• Upvote 1

Just one? Ok, will just mention the first that comes to mind. My fantasy place to be fucked is at a country mansion where I'm spending a night while on vacation. I realize pretty soon that everyone staying there are really tough-looking leathermen... The mansion turns out to be a gay-only hostel with a dungeon and it's gay camp for the BDSM community. I stayed the full week... mostly in the dungeon...

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Few years ago toured an old house/ mansion from about 1860.  Had a tower room in the middle of the house, third floor with windows all four sides, designed draw out hot air in the days before air conditioning( you see a few of those down here).  Was just the right size for a sling.  Remember thinking I would definitely put one up there if I could have afforded the house.  Talk about a room with a view.

• Like 3

Right off the top of my head, an outdoor pool on a gay campground during some holiday weekend where the place is crowded. It combines a number of turn-ons: being nude, water, exhibitionism, breath-control, and the all-important collection of cocks cocks cocks!

In the sanctuary of the stake center for the young adults ward of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Boulder, CO. Ever since I started taking and giving loads it has been a fantasy to go to this place where I once worshipped the Christian God, and bare my testimony for the one true God that is Barefucking as consecrated by Breeding.

And in that place I’d like to take the loads of a dozen Elders on their missions and declare I have a quorum inside me giving me the power to declare that I am the Prophet of our Lord. And He commands that all young men, will henceforth set out on a mission to teach the doctrine of Bareback Breeding.

And to seal them to their calling the first 100 brave stripling warriors will demonstrate their love and devotion for the one true God by bareback breeding their Prophet. And we will exalt in this glorious manifestation of His works. Hosanna!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2