Rooming with grandpa

15 hours ago, Jaygusher said:

I’ve been a little burnt out on writing so much so it’s gonna take time for the next chapter fellas 

I love the fact that Kenny is being seduced and not forced or drugged.  He can be forever thankful that his grandpa lovingly mentored him into embracing what he enjoys instead of fearing it.  I have cum so many times reading and re-reading this story.  Thank you sincerely.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Part 7

We stepped inside and were greeted by a thin nude man. He looked about middle aged and gaunt. I could see all his musculature through his skin. He looked generally unhealthy. But he did have a decent sized cock. As I was guided in by grandpa I was wondering why he unzipped my underwear. My dick and ass exposed seemed like a bit of a risky temptation for any shady types. There were a lot of guys in the place. Probably more or less of a dozen. Almost all of them were as thin as the door man. Some of them were chubby bears, some had body types like grandpa. Almost everyone was naked. The majority of them gathered around the center of the room in a circle surrounding something.

“Let’s see what the commotion is shall we?” Grandpa guided me to the center towards the men in a circle. As I looked through some of them I could see a guy getting fucked on all fours while sucking another guy. Many others were stroking their cocks watching the scene. Some of them looked at me and I was feeling nervous at there glances. “Now that’s a good bottom, taking all those poz cocks raw. Wouldn’t you say Kenny?” Grandpa was rubbing my exposed ass.

“Shouldn’t he be using protection?” Grandpa laughed, some other men near me rolled their eyes. I knew what kind of party this was but still. Grandpa started fingering my hole as more of the men were getting closer around us. The intrusion of his finger made me jump a bit. I tried to act casual while the others stared at the guy in the middle of the room getting relentlessly fucked by several sickly looking men. Grandpa was watching the show as well, his fingering me being only an afterthought. I didn’t want to gain anyone’s attention even though I could feel some eyes were looking at me.

I couldn’t help but look around. Observing all the different types of men that were here. The oldest looked like a man in his 80s, he was short and chubby, his dick was thin but long. He had that typical tired grandpa vibe about him. In his case he could be my great grandpa. when I looked at him, his eyes met me and I quickly looked away. I didn’t want to signal to him I was interested or anything. I just stood there and played with my dick a little, while grandpa explored my ass with his finger. 

The men fucking the guy in the center of the room were grunting, I could see there movements hastening, it didn’t take long for them to reach orgasm and shoot their what I would assume poz loads inside of him. The sex looked pretty hot, but I definitely didn’t want to participate in it.

“Hi there Mr. Lewis, who is this young boy you have with you?“ I heard a gravelly voice ask. It was the 80-year-old man from across the room, shit he came over here.

“This is my grandson Kenny. I’m just showing him the ropes.“ Grandpa took his finger out of my ass and gave it a slap as he smiled towards the elderly man.

“No kidding? Do you play with him?“ He was stroking his very erect thin cock that looked to be about eight or 9 inches long uncut with long saggy foreskin, his balls had a mess of grey and white hair sprinkled on them.

“More or less. I’ve been teaching him what it’s like to get fucked. His ass is quite divine.” Grandpa started pushing on my back.

“Bending over this chair boy. Let old Harmon here get a look at your beautiful bubble butt.“ I couldn’t help but do as I was told. There was a chair in front of me and I propped my hands on it, my ass up in the air.

“Grandpa, are you sure this is OK?“ He used his thumbs to spread my cheeks apart, my ass hole on display.

“Of course. Harmon here just wants to take a peek. Isn’t that right Harmon?” 

“Yes. I’d love to see inside of him. How about you spread his hole open more?“ Harmon walked up behind me. Grandpa stuck two fingers in my ass and started stretching me open. It hurt a little but I could feel myself opening up.

“There, isn’t that a lovely wet cave he has?” Grandpa giggled, proud of showing me off like some sort of toy.

“Oh yes. I can see inside of him nicely.“ Harmon stepped forward and put a hand on my ass, he was still stroking his cock as he got closer. “I think I’m going to spunk soon. Do you mind if I kiss his cave with my tip?“

“A few little love taps won’t hurt.” Harmon started slapping his dick on my ass, sliding up and down my crack, I could feel his foreskin glide over my hole as he rubbed it up and down. Then he positioned the tip directly at my opening, his foreskin kissing my hole almost like a suction cup.

“Grandpa, isn’t this a bit much?“ He was still spreading my ass open for Harmon.

“Don’t worry. I’m here. Nothing bad will happen to you. Just be a good boy and keep that ass up so my friend can see.”

“Yes, his ass feels hot and slick. It’s going to make my sausage ooze in the moment.” Harmon kept stroking his dick at my entrance. Grandpa studiously holding my ass open. Then somebody else walked up to us.

“Mr. Lewis is that you? Long time no see.“ I didn’t know who it was. They were out of my peripheral. Grandpa Lewis turned his head away and started engaging in small talk with the stranger. He was no longer looking at me and Harmon, but he still had his hands on my ass. I could hear Harmon grunting as he rubbed his shaft.

Harmons hips started to move in once grandpa Lewis’s gaze was away. I could feel his cock head emerging from out of his foreskin as it dug inside of me. It slipped inside of me easily along with several inches of this shaft. Both of his hands were on my hips as he started to fuck me raw. I was too afraid to say anything. I was waiting for grandpa to look back and stop what Harmon was doing.

“Oh yeah, that ass feels better then my own son’s boy.“ He then started slamming into me balls deep. His thrusting hurt, his thin cock felt like it was stabbing me on the inside. His hips smacking my ass, but his hips also smacked grandpa‘s hands as well.

“What’s this? Oh Harmon. You silly old goat. Get that dirty thing out of there. You have a higher viral load then I do. He ain’t ready for that. He’s still neg” Harmon continued fucking me.

“Just a moment. I’m getting close. I just need to dump my spunk in him and you can have him back.”

“Nope. No more let’s get you out of there.” 

“How about a few more seconds? Just a bit? Maybe 20 or 30 or a minute?”

“Ugh, fine you desperate old fart. You get 30 seconds but then pull out.” Harmon went to town  drilling into me, moaning the entire time.

“Grandpa he can’t!” I protested.

“It’s only a little while. Harmon here doesn’t get much action. He’s older then what a lot of the other guys like. Just let him feel ya a few seconds longer.” 

“Yeah… oof oh fuck. A few seconds is all I’ll need, oh shit.” Harmon was getting really excited. Grandpa was studiously watching Harmon fuck my ass. A few guys in the room were watching us and jacking off. Harmon started to increase his pace. His hips slapping into me as I could feel his dagger jab my guts. His cock felt hard as a rock and my insides could barely take his harsh thrusts. “Oh fuck that’s good! Oh fuck! Oh it’s coming!”

“And that’s time! Come on time to pull out.” Grandpa instructed.

“A few more seconds! Oh! Oh!”

“Perhaps. Are you cuming?”

“Yes! Fuck I’m cuming now! AAAGH!!” Harmon arched his back and slammed balls deep. I felt his cock burry deep in me. Deep into the upper parts of my intestines, deeper than what it felt like it should have done. ”OOOOoooooh….. beautiful ass… beautiful hungry ass…” 

“That’s my queue. Let’s get you out before your tip starts spewing.” Grandpa put his hands on Harmons hips and started guiding him out of me. Harmon resisted a bit. Keeping his cock firmly planted in me. “Come on, I can see your old balls pulsing as we speak. Out you silly old goat.” Grandpa pulled and got his cock to slowly slide out. As his cock slid out of me his foreskin was the last to exit, a trail of clear pre stringing between his cock and my hole.

“Oh nuts. Guess I’ll just have to shoot it in one of the others.” Harmon walked off to find another hole to breed. My ass still hurt from his harsh stabbing.

“That was a close one there Kenny boy. But at least Harmon there could enjoy your ass a little.” I stood up, as my cheeks closed I could feel Harmons goo sticky between them. 

“Grandpa he almost came in me!”

“But he didn’t. Fallow me, I need to take a piss.” Grandpa led me by the hand weaving between the questionable men, some of them copped a few fields of my dick and ass as we passed. We entered a bathroom together where he positioned me between him and the toilet. “OK Kenny, I want you to get on your knees. This next lesson I want you to drink all of grandpa‘s piss.“

“What!? Why? I don’t think I can do that!” He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees, he pointed his cock in my face.

“Do you want to keep learning about gay life don’t you?“

“Well yeah I do, but this?“ He was waving his cock around, one hand on my face, the other on his dick rubbing it against my lips.

“Then you need to know what it’s like to be a toilet for other men. You will be drinking plenty of piss from others. Perhaps you’ll drink a few loads from the guys here.”

“But I don’t think I want to.“ As I opened my mouth to reply grandpa stuck his cock in my mouth.

“Here’s the deal Kenny boy. I’m going to piss in your mouth and you’re going to drink it. Or if you don’t want to drink it I will have you switch places with the guy getting fucked in the middle of the room. What’s it going to be? My piss in your belly or poz cum from a dozen dirty men?

I thought about my options. There’s no way I was going to get gangbanged like that. In comparison drinking some piss it didn’t seem so bad. I brought my hands up around grandpa‘s waist and started sucking his cock.

“Good boy. Now you just relax and let grandpa fill you up.“ He put his hands on his hips and relaxed his body. He was looking at me and concentrating. There was about a minute of silence between the two of us with nothing happening. I was on my knees with my grandpa‘s cock in my mouth waiting for a torrent of urine to shoot out that I would have to do my best to drink. I knew that any second it was gonna come. The suspense was agonizing. 

Then I could taste it, grandpa started to squirt a few streams of piss into my mouth. It was salty and tart. I tried my best to swallow it, but then the stream burst fast.

“Ahhhhhh… that’s nice.“ I was frantically trying to swallow as much as I could. Grandpa‘s piss was filling my mouth and shooting down my throat at high speed, some of it ran down my chin. I didn’t have a chance to breathe as I kept drinking the yellow flow. “Yeah that’s a good boy. You look so beautiful drinking your grandpa’s piss. I think I should have you do this every day.“

Eventually the stream calmed down and came to a stop. I swallowed the last mouth full and grandpa shook out the last few drops. My stomach felt full and my head was a little dizzy from the lack of air. Grandpa grabbed a towel to wipe off my face a little. I was still on my knees regathering myself.

“You did well Kenny boy. I’m so proud of you. Now I need to go have a chat with my friend from earlier, how about you stay in here for a minute. You’ve seen how easy it is for these nasty men to slip up in you. i’ll be back soon.” Grandpa left me in the bathroom. I stood up and got to the sink, looking in the mirror. I looked at myself, half naked, wearing slutty underwear with my dick and ass exposed, just freshly swelled an older man’s piss and earlier had an old guy slipped his cock in me. I started to think about how I got to this point. I had come along way in just a few days. I was learning so much so fast. Being at this party was scary but there was some excitement in it too. I washed my face in the sink. Covering my face with my hands trying to get myself into a good headspace.

Then I felt hands on my ass. It must have been grandpa. Was he back already? His dick was poking my ass. 

“You’re Mr. Lewis’s boy aren’t you?“ I looked in the mirror and behind me was the sickly skeletal man who answered the door from when we first came in. He was behind me holding my hips.

“Uh, yes sir. I’m his grandson Kenny.“ I was getting a little freaked out. I tried not to show it. I was alone in the bathroom with this strange man at a poz party. My ass was exposed and he was behind me aiming his cock towards me.

“Did I hear that right earlier? From when Harmon was fucking you? You’re neg?” He was rocking his hips back-and-forth, the tip of his cock massaging my slippery hole.

“Yes sir. Grandpa wanted to show me what a poz party looked like. I am kind of new to the gay scene.”

“That’s nice of him to bring you here. But you can’t be neg anymore, right? After Harmon fucked you and I’m sure Mr. Lewis has already bread your hole multiple times.“

“No, Mr. Herman pulled out and went to fuck somebody else. Grandpa has been inside me but he hasn’t shot inside me yet.“

“Yet? So I have access to a still virgin boy pussy?“ he was starting to push against my ass.

“Yes sir, but I don’t want to get fucked here. I’m just observing. Yeah don’t think grandpa would like me doing this in here.”

“This can be our little secret. You can’t come to a poz party without some poz come inside you. I’ll just slip in and blow off my load. How about that?“

“I don’t think so. Maybe I should leave.“ 

“Hmm, how about I just jack off and blow my load all over your ass cheeks? Good compromise?“

“Um… I guess so…”

“Good, get on the floor. And bring that ass up.“ I did as instructed. I was on my knees, facedown on the floor of the bathroom, my ass was up in the air and the man squatted above me stroking his cock, and rubbing my ass. “Spread your cheeks apart. Let me see that hole.”

I spread my ass cheeks apart. He was cock slapping me. I could heal his tip tapping against my ring.

“Stick a couple of fingers in there. Spread it open. I want to see inside of you.“ I stuck my two index fingers in my ass and tried my best to spread my whole open for him. There was resistance but I felt like I was able to get it open some ways. “That’s good, I can see down inside of you. You’re a good little slut aren’t you?“

I didn’t know how to respond to that, I just wanted him to get off and be done with it. He put a hand on my back and slid his shaft up and down my spread open asshole. I could feel his hand bump me as he was jacking off. He then positioned the tip of his cock at my opening, and was applying pressure.

“Fuck yeah I’m going to blow my load all over your ass boy.“

“Yes sir please shoot your load.“ Good, he was going to finish up and I couldn’t get out of there and find grandpa.

“You’re ready boy? Are you ready for my poz cum?” 

“Yes sir…” 

“Fuck here it comes!” 

I could feel the motions of his hand vigorously stroking his cock as he was getting ready to ejaculate. The tip of his cock still poking my hole as he was winding up to spurt.

“Shit! AAH! YEAH!”

I felt his cock blast it’s sperm. My ass was getting covered with it. Stream after stream of hot white sticky lava trenching my asshole and running down my taint, covering my balls. 

“Oh fuck yeah. Look at all of that. It’s all pooling on that slut hole of yours.” The man then grabbed my ass and squished my cheeks together. I could feel the cum gush out from between my cheeks. I stood up and wandered to the door. I wanted to leave. “Thanks. That was fun. Next time you should let me shoot it inside you.“ I left without saying a word.

I tried looking for grandpa amongst the party. The lights darkened and few ambient sources gave little visibility. It seemed like they were setting the mood for more intense play. It was hard to find grandpa around. He was shorter than most so wherever he was he wasn’t visible through the crowd. I weaved between body after body wandering around the apartment. I felt a few hands touching me as I wandered. Cum was still dripping down my ass. I felt a couple hands trying to reach between my cheeks and enter my ass, but I walked away and kept the search. I tried fiddling with my zipper to close myself up so I wouldn’t get any more intruders. I zipped myself down covering my dick up and tried reaching behind me to cover up my ass as I was walking but I was interrupted as a bunch of guys on the floor in front of me were fucking one another blocking my path. one of them was a chubby middle-aged bear on his hands and knees sucking another guys cock. I stopped to try to find a way around them. That’s when I felt a pair of hands on my hips.

The guy behind me didn’t say a word. I was trying to walk away but the crowd around me was closing in and I was having a hard time looking for an opening. The stranger behind me then took his cock and started slipping it between my ass cheeks. With the forceful thrust he jammed his cock deep up in my ass and started fucking me standing up. The initial intrusion startled me a bit making me freeze up a little. He got seven or eight thrusts in me before I pulled away and got on my hands and knees. I decided that I would try to crawl underneath the chubby bear sucking cock since underneath him seem to be the only way to get through.

The bear was caressing me as I was shimmying under his belly. His hands were pulling down my underwear. He stopped sucking the guy in front of him and as I was almost on the other side, the bear swung his leg over and laid his bodyweight down on top of me. I felt him plunge his short but very thick cock in me and grab my shoulders. He began fucking me and I heard the loud slaps of his belly and hips smacking into my body. His large weight pinning me down. He was grunting like an animal as he was hammering away. I couldn’t move. My hole was getting assaulted. His fat cock going in and out of me sounded like wet sloppy plunging. I could feel myself getting stretched by him. He must have been as thick as a soda can. As he was going to work on me I was trying to think about how to get out of the situation. But I couldn’t move. The chubby bear was having his way, thoroughly enjoying my ass. I felt like he fucked me for about 10 or 15 minutes. Then he changed positions. He got up on his knees and pulled my ass up and started jamming his cock in and out of me hard and fast.

I tried taking the opportunity of the new position to get away but he was holding me tight at the hips. As he was fucking me he eventually came to a sudden halt and thrusted his hips forward hard and deep. After a few seconds his grip loosened up and I took that as my opportunity to crawl away, his short fat cock popping out of me with a squelching sound.

I crawled through the bodies. My underwear were gone at that point. Grunts and moans filled the dark room. The smell of body sweat and sex was everywhere. Another guy grabbed me as I crawled and positioned over me. Before I could get away he plunged his cock in me too. He was longer then the bear but not as thick. He swung his leg over and stepped on my face. Fucking me with his dirty foot smearing me. It stank and was sweaty. He thrusting was frantic and clumsy. His foot rubbing all over my mouth nose and face. With out any other optioned I stuck my tongue out and started licking his foot. Hoping that would turn his attention towards foot play instead of fucking. I think I was right. As I sucked his toes he stopped fucking. He let me lick his foot for a moment then pulled his cock out and walked away. 

I tried to find some place to go where I could get away from the party. I couldn’t see grandpa but then again I couldn’t see anything very clearly. Just body shapes. At one point I found a door in a hall. It must have been a bedroom or something, I figured I could wait there. The door was locked so I couldn’t get in. But there was a hole in the door a couple feet off the ground. It looked big enough for me to squeeze through. I tried crawling through but it was tight. I made it halfway but my hips were stuck. Inside the bedroom was as dark as the rest of the apartment with only a few dim lights around the room giving vague ambient lighting. Not enough to see anything clearly. There were bodies in here too. It seemed almost as full as the main room.

I contemplated wither to try and squeeze all the way in or get out and head for another part of the apartment, but then I felt another cock penetrate me. Someone was fucking me with my ass sticking out of the door hole. I tried pulling myself in the room but another guy shoved his cock in my mouth. I couldn’t see who it was but it was an average sized cock. The guy on the other side of the door kept fucking me as I was getting mouth fucked. I couldn’t concentrate on blowing him since the ass pounding was harsh. The guy in front of me gave up and resorted to just jacking off and blew a load in my hair, I could feel it run down my forehead. 

The guy fucking me eventually stopped but as soon as he left my ass another cock replaced it. This cock was long and thinner, stabbing my guts. His fucking was slow and steady. Someone else grabbed one of my feet and I felt something warm and wet rubbing on it. As it ran up my sole and over my heel, I could feel his balls with my toes. He was fucking my foot. On the other side I felt some one lift my other foot and started sucking my toes. I had to admit that having my feet worked over by two guys was hot but this situation was not ideal. One guy licking my foot, another fucking my other foot and a cock in my ass. 

In the room there were two other guys jacking off over me. I guess I had to expect more cum loads to the face. But a third guy who was tall and fat walked over. He turned around and put his ass in my face. A couple of the other guys pushed my face in there and I had no choice but to lick his ass. His hole was big and wet. He was clearly fucked fresh. I stuck my tongue in there and worked his hole around. It was very cummy. 

I rimmed him for a good bit of time when I felt him start pushing. Among the party noises I could make out him grunting. His hole pushed toward my mouth and a burst of cum filled my mouth. This man was feeding me his cum loads straight from his ass! I did my best to swallow it but then he pushed again and another gush of cum came out. My mouth filled again with strong flavored cum and I swallowed it again. I thought that would be enough but his ass wouldn’t stop. It was gushing another load. Holy shit how many guys fucked this man?! 

I swallowed the cum and he filled my mouth again. I must have drank five or six mouths full of ass cum from this guy. Eventually he ran out and I licked his as clean. He seemed satisfied and left. The other guys around me shot their loads on my back and face.

Meanwhile on the other side of the door there was a different cock in me. I hadn’t even noticed the change. From the long cock to this cock. I couldn’t tell how long he had been fucking me but he pulled out of me and started fingering me. He put two fingers in, then three. Then he tried putting four fingers in. He was pushing in hard and my ass was hurting bad from it. At that point I knew what he was trying to do. I didn’t want to get fisted! I put my hands on the door and pulled my ass through as hard as I could. I was successful and my ass popped through the door hole and the man’s fingers left me. 

I was all the way in the room now. My feet were wet and slimy with slobber and cum. I had cum dripping down my head and my belly was full of grandpa’s piss and several loads of ass cum. What the hell have I gotten myself into?

I looked through the dark and between the bodies I could so someone familiar, it was an older short man. That had to be grandpa. My ass hurt too much to stand so I crawled over to him. I saw his feet and started kissing them hoping that would get his attention. Grandpa raised his foot and let me suck his toes. The flavor was definitely him. ‘That’s right grandpa, it’s me.’ I though to myself. He must have recognized me because he walked behind me and grabbed my hips to help me up. Finally I could get out of here.

But then I felt my ass get poked with a familiar giant mushroom cockhead. ‘Oh shit he doesn’t see it’s me!’ Grandpa then slammed his cock in me balls deep. It hurt so bad getting that monster cock so deep so fast. His fucking was different. It was bestial, unrestrained. I could feel my insides getting torn apart by his battering ram.

I opened my mouth to say something when another cock went in my mouth. It was long and thin and had sagging forskin. It was Harmon. Harmon was throat fucking me. I was being spit roasted by my grandpa and someone who could possibly be old enough to be his dad as well. The two of them fucked both my holes without mercy. Grandpa slammed away like he was at an Olympic event. Harmon jamming his cock down my throat. Poking it into my esophagus. I didn’t know how long I could take it. But then Harmon pulled out. 

I coughed, trying to catch my breath. My throat was sore and I wasn’t able to speak in that moment. Harmon walked around and said something to grandpa. Was that it? Did they finally recognize me? No, not yet. Grandpa pulled me onto his lap as he sat on the floor. Harmon got in front of me and sat with his legs wrapped around grandpa. The two of them positioned their cocks together and guided my ass down on the booth of them. I was getting double penetrated!

Both their tips pressed against me and my body was being lowered down. My ass opened up and swallowed both of them. I was lowered down and I felt them slip up into me and they moved my body making me ride them up and down. Harmon in front of me stuck his tongue in my mouth and was making out with me, his spit taste like cum and feet. More specifically grandpas feet. I was surprised that I could recognize his flavor on Harmon’s mouth. He must have given grandpa foot service before I came. 

Harman explored my mouth with his tongue as grandpa bounced me up and down on both of their cocks. Normally two at once would be too much but beer can bear definitely helped loosen me up. Someone came over to grandpa and had his suck their cock. He must have really enjoyed it because his attention was off of me and onto the man he was sucking. Grandpa pulled out of me and started giving robin his head to the stranger. I was left sitting in Harmons lap. He was still kissing me and throwing his tongue in me.

Arman positioned me on my back on the floor and lifted my legs over his shoulders. He was now sucking me quickly like he did last time. In this position with my legs spread I could feel his cock sinking deep into me, deeper than last time. It was painful and I don’t think my guts were supposed to get sucked that deep but he plowed away regardless. He was looking me in the eye as he was plapping away. I think he knew who I was. He’s leading close to me as he continued his drilling, nearly fooling me and a half. He licked my ear a little as he whispered to me.

“I’m glad I could have your ass again. You are a good boy for spreading your ass for me. I’m going to make you my slave boy. How about you come home with me? I’ll be your grandpa. And I will do things to you that he would never dare try.” His fucking continued.

“No, I have a grandpa. I want him to do those things to me.” I could barely think with his harsh assault on my insides.

“Well I’m going to sneak you out of this party with me. Tie you up in my bedroom. You would like that wouldn’t you? Being a sex slave to this dirty old man?” I couldn’t say anything. My body felt completely at the mercy of his cock drilling into me. Then his fucking stopped. Harmon got up and took me by the hand. “Come now while he is preoccupied. You’re coming with me.”

Arman was guiding me out of the bedroom. Opening the door with the hole in it and then out into the hallway. He was wheezing me between last phone bodies left and right looking for the door. Holy shit I thought to myself, what’s happening? Is he really taking me to his place? What sort of things would he want to do to me? Would grandpa know where I was? we were by the front door of the apartment now, Herman was getting ready to exit with me when he stopped and turn towards me. He grabbed me by the head and pulled me in for another kiss with tongue. I could hear guys around his grunting and moaning still it sounded like some of them were fairly close. As Carmen made out with me he ran his hands down my back and grab my ass cheeks and spread them apart.

“Hey you there. Are you blowing a load? Here dump it in this.“

What? Who is he talking to? Then suddenly somebody came up behind me and slammed his cock up my ass to the hilt, he thrust in me three or four times then granted loudly in my ear. He lunged his hips forward pressing me into harming and held that position for a moment then relaxed and let out a sigh. He stepped back and pulled out.

“I’m going to be giving you a lot more than that Kenny. I promise you, he won’t be recognizable when I’m finished.“ Armen open the door to the hallway and pointed me in the direction of the exit. I didn’t want to go, I wanted to go back and find grandpa. I felt my body freeze up in fear. Armin went behind me and forcefully jammed his cock up in my ass again and started fucking me standing up. Every thrust of his cause me to take another step forward closer into the darkness of the hallway and away from the party. When we got out in the hall Harmon was still thrusting his cock into my ass as he reached for the door to shut it behind us. That’s when I realized what was happening. I was being taken by this horny elderly predator, going to his apartment to do God knows what. I looked behind me to see back into the party, the dim ambient lighting was barely visible but then went totally black as Harmon shut the door. He kept fucking my ass making me walk towards his place. He opened the door and fucked me in side the threshold and shut it behind him.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 19
  • Thanks 2