The Photoshoot

Chapter 1:

To say Austin is pissed is a huge understatement.

He specifically told his boyfriend he was not going with him to this photoshoot under no uncertain terms, but Blake insisted anyway, saying he goes with him to almost every other shoot, so he saw nothing wrong with going to this one. Austin didn’t bother to point out that Blake only goes to the shoots where Austin might be modelling underwear or swimsuits, he doesn’t both if it’s something completely vanilla like sweaters or jeans. Normally he’d preen under Blake’s jealous, possessive behaviour but today is not the day.
This isn’t a typical photoshoot, he just lied hoping Blake would buy it but the second he saw the package of lingerie Austin bought for himself for the shoot, he immediately jumped on going. The shoot is for Blake, a small series of boudoir pictures Austin was hoping to surprise Blake with as an anniversary present, but his loving boyfriend seems determined to ruin his gift. He even tried to play the my-agent-doesn’t-want-visitors-on-the-set card, but Blake threatened to call his agent and hear it from him, and Austin conceded immediately, knowing his agent wouldn’t back him up because he didn’t know what was going on.

In hindsight, he really should’ve told his agent, but he hadn’t thought of that until they were getting off the subway at the determined station and walking the four blocks to the photographer’s address. Austin had been stubbornly silent the entire trip, even when Blake tried to make conversation, Austin shut him down almost immediately. His only solace is he’s sure Blake’s going to feel like a complete fool and be incredibly sorry once Austin gives him the photos from today on their anniversary next week.
“Seems like a weird place for a professional job,” Blake says as they enter the building – it’s standard for the city, four-stories of dirty brick and filthy windows. The inside is somewhat more updated, with the aesthetic practically screaming New Management. Austin decides he likes it, Blake obviously doesn’t if the way he wrinkles his nose at the smell of delicate potpourri and sneers at the grey-blue colour scheme is any indication.

“They wanted something that felt intimate and secure,” Austin lies easily as they make the climb up the stairs to the fourth floor. He’s glad his boyfriend only knows what he does about the modelling industry from Austin himself, Blake never having been big on the whole idea in the first place but was supportive enough to not question Austin about any of it. “I believe this is the photographer’s personal studio and he thought it would be a better fit than a larger set.”

“He? What happened to Monica, your normal photographer?”

“The company provided their own guy,” Austin says, sweating a little from all the lies he has to say just to keep this surprise a surprise. “Don’t worry, Deanna vetted him and gave her approval.”

Deanna being his agent who has no idea about this photoshoot.

That seems to ease some of the tension from Blake’s shoulders. They make the rest of the climb in silence, the only sounds their shoes on the tiled stairs and the crinkling of the bag Austin’s carrying. The bag is his treasure trove of goodies to wear, each one guaranteed to make Blake drool and resist every urge to pounce on him. Austin can’t help but feel a little petty about it, knowing Blake will struggle to keep his hands to himself the entire time he’s watching, and Austin will do everything he can to make this the most incredible blue-ball experience for his boyfriend as payback.

The pair reaches the door Austin mentioned earlier on the subway ride – one of the few things he did say willingly – and Blake knocks much to Austin’s embarrassment. Moments later the door opens to reveal who Austin believes to be the photographer. The man is six-foot tall with thick black dreadlocks that hang to mid-back, his hair is contained by what appears to be a handwoven red and gold hair-tie. He’s also shirtless, his dark skin and muscled torso on perfect display.

“Austin?” he says, looking at Blake. His voice is rich and seems to reverberate from his chest, it matches the warmth in his dark brown eyes.

Blake glares at him and shakes his head. “No, and Austin and I are leaving.”

“Uh no we’re not,” Austin says firmly, then he looks at the photographer. He didn’t picture this man when they spoke on the phone, if anything he thought he’d be mid-thirties and decently good looking, not this . . . God-like man that to Austin stepped straight out of some of his favourite books. “I’m sorry about that, I’m Austin, the buzzkill is my boyfriend, Blake.”

The photographer’s dark brown eyes light up and he holds out his hand for Austin to shake. They do and Austin is taken aback by how warm and rough his hands feel.
“I’m Javier,” says Javier, the photographer. “Sorry about the mix up, when we spoke over the phone, I wasn’t given a description.”

Blake raises an eyebrow, looking at Austin curiously. “Didn’t the agency send over your headshots beforehand?”

“The agency sends them to the company, I’m just expected to photograph whoever shows up,” says Javier smoothly before Austin can even fumble for a response. “I was told Austin would be alone, or with his agent, so I apologize for the confusion.”

“Why didn’t you think I was his agent?”

“Because Deanna wears plum power suits like she’s part of the agency in The Devil Wears Prada,” Javier says with just a hint of annoyance. “Anyway, this is a closed set, so only models and staff are permitted. You can wait out here until we’re finished or you’re free to go home.”

Blake definitely doesn’t like that answer. He turns to Austin and says, “Babe, I really don’t like this. We need to leave; this man is clearly unprofessional, and I’m going to call Deanna and let her know not to let you work with any agency that employs this asshole.”

Austin wants nothing more than to melt into the floor. He cannot believe that Blake is being so rude to a perfect stranger. “I’m sorry, Javier, my boyfriend can be a little . . . protective. Anyway, I need to get changed, is there a dressing room?”

Javier smiles warmly at Austin and steps out of the doorway to let him in. “Go down the hall and it’s the first door on the left. There are some supplies in there to freshen up and plenty of places to hang your outfits. Once you’re changed, knock three times and I’ll come in to see your outfit and adjust the set accordingly. We’re doing five scenes in total.”
“Understood!” says Austin brightly as he hurries inside before Blake can catch him.

He goes in the direction Javier indicated and once he’s inside, he makes sure to lock the door just in case Blake tries to break in. Ordinarily, he’d be more than happy to have Blake in the room with him – they’ve had many memorable moments in dressing rooms across the city – but today is different. Blake was rude to the photographer after butting into the photoshoot in the first place, so Austin feels like punishing him for his poor behaviour.

The dressing room is pleasant, small and intimate unlike most he’s been in, the lighting is dimmed to a comfortable level with most of it coming from various salt rock lamps scattered throughout the room. The walls are a delicate cream the reflects the light well and warms the room. Austin spies the round bed in the centre and must resist diving onto the invitingly fluffy surface of pastel blankets and thick pillows. Instead, he puts his bag on the small vanity and proceeds to take out each outfit, adjusting each one before putting it on a hanger on a nearby clothing rack. Javier may be a small-time photographer, but he certainly knows what models need when doing a shoot.

Once Austin is satisfied with the appearance of his clothes, he selects the first outfit of the day – a sheer dark blue nightie with matching thong – and lays it on the bed before stripping out of his street clothes. He hangs them up beside the rest and takes a moment to collect himself, just like he does before every photoshoot. Over the past few months of doing this work, he’s learned that being mentally prepared is just as important as being physically ready, if not more so because it’s one thing to stand and get your picture taken it’s another thing entirely to immerse yourself in the experience. There have been times he’s come out of a shoot crying because of the overwhelming emotion he felt during a certain scene, and others where he’s so drained, he can barely stand at the end.

The best trick he’s found is to reconnect with himself by looking at himself in the mirror, not out of any sense of vanity, but as a means of centering himself. Luckily there’s a three-way mirror in the corner so he doesn’t have to skip that part of his routine like he has at some projects because the only mirror they have is in the makeup room and he’s in and out so fast he doesn’t get a chance to focus. He goes over and simply stands in view of each mirror, allowing his mind to clear and hands to drift over his bare skin.
Touch is another grounding method he enjoys; it reminds him that he’s still a person and not a doll being dressed up for money. He remembers trying to explain this routine to Blake after an intense day and Blake simply said he was just a doll to the company so what difference did it make. He stopped trying to explain the intricacies of his mind after that.

Austin shakes his head, watching the delicate blonde curls bounce around his face and neck as if they have a mind of their own. He smiles to himself as his hands start to drift on his chest, fingertips running delicately over the smooth pale skin on his chest. He’s glad he had the foresight to make an appointment for a full body sugaring – it’s his favourite method of waxing, the sugar wax is far easier on his skin than chemicals or standard wax and the results last much longer in between sessions. Deanna had recommended it after he suffered from a wax gone wrong, which made his skin break out and left tiny red bumps all over. Now he can’t imagine how he went so long without it; his skin always feels so smooth and delicious after.

His hands dip lower, trailing over his hips and down the V-shape of his pubic bone to his cock, which sits soft and supple. He lets a hand caress his small cock, gasping softly at the feeling of burgeoning arousal. He closes his eyes and his mind drifts to warm dark rough hands, cupping him as the palm rolls over his flaccid cock, coaxing it to life with firm movements. A warm smile and deep voice encourage him to let go and relax.

Austin’s eyes shoot open, and he wills away the images as hot guilt boils in his stomach. In the almost three years they’ve been together, he’s never once thought of anyone else other than Blake in these moments and now he’s gone and thought of Javier! He dismisses it as a slip of his mind, nervous about working with a new photographer at an intimate photoshoot.

He quickly puts on his outfit and does his makeup, going more natural than he usually does at a shoot only because he knows Blake hates the way he looks with caked on product. Satisfied with his appearance, Austin knocks on the door three times and waits on the bed for Javier to arrive.

“Austin?” he hears Javier say on the other side of the door. “It’s me, let me in.”

Austin jumps up and unlocks the door, letting the other man in before soundly closing and locking the door again.

“Your boyfriend is still here,” Javier says with obvious disdain. “I tried to get him to leave but he insisted, so I told him he’d have to sit in a corner away from the set.”
“Stubborn bastard,” Austin sighs and Javier nods. “I’m so sorry about all of this Javier, I tried to tell him he didn’t need to come, I told him not to come, but he didn’t listen. And I’m so sorry he was so rude to you earlier, that was completely uncalled for and—”

“It’s okay, Austin, I’ve dealt with worse,” Javier interrupts gently. “Besides, if I had a boyfriend like you, I’d be just as bad, maybe even worse than him.”
“Thanks, by the way, for covering for me,” Austin says a little sheepishly. “I’m glad I mentioned Deanna now in our last conversation.”
Javier grins. “I think we should both look into acting after that performance earlier.” His dark eyes scan Austin from head to toe and Austin feels warm under his attention. “I love the outfit. Makes me think of a midnight tryst.”

“That’s what I was going for!” Austin says excitedly. “I was going to wear some silver jewelry and maybe a few diamonds, but I thought that might be overkill.”
“I think you should wear them,” says Javier with a nod. “Not saying the look doesn’t work without them, but it would definitely add another dimension to the scene, like you were a piece of the sky itself.” He thinks to himself for a moment. “I think that’s the angle I’ll go for with this first scene. It’ll be dreamy, with lighting similar to moonlight, a bed or chaise for you to lounge on, with dark blue and black cloth draped around you with metallic accents. Sound good to you?”

“It sounds delightful!” gushes Austin. “These photos are going to be amazing, Javier!”

Javier smiles gently. “Only if you trust in my vision, Austin, otherwise it won’t work.”

“I trust you! I trust you completely. I love everything you’ve said so far.”

“Good,” says Javier with a chuckle. “Now finish up and I’ll get the set ready in the meantime.”

Austin nods, a smile still plastered on his face as Javier leaves.

to be continued....

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 2: 

The silver and diamond pieces he brought definitely tie the entire look together and he couldn’t be happier, he’s glad he listened to Javier’s advice. When he enters the studio, he can tell he made the right choice by how both Blake and Javier look up and take notice. Blake looks like he’s going to push him up against a wall the second they’re alone and Javier . . . Javier looks the same. Austin flushes under their attention.

“Excellent,” says Javier pleasantly as he finishes making some final touches to the set. It’s a chaise lounge, a soft grey colour, draped with dark blue fabric and black and silver pillows that look as soft as the ones in the dressing room. The background is a smoky fabric that encloses the set well, to top it all off, there’s a black velvet rug that Austin is dying to roll on.

“This looks amazing, Javier!” Austin says delightfully as he walks over. He catches Blake practically drooling in his chair in the corner of the studio and he makes sure to sway his hips just a little. He stops just shy of the chaise and waits for Javier to finish adjusting the fabrics and pillows; he takes the opportunity to watch Javier’s muscles flex with each movement and he unconsciously licks his lips.

Once Javier is satisfied with the placement of everything, he gestures for Austin to lay down, then when he does, Javier goes about adjusting him. Austin tries not to relish the feeling of Javier’s hands on his skin, the roughness contrasts beautifully against his smooth flesh and it sends chills up Austin’s spine and goosebumps wherever Javier’s hand touches. He feels warm in a way that has nothing to do with the lights directed at him. He tries not to let his gaze linger on any one part of Javier, but it’s difficult. There’s something so enticing about him, even though Austin knows he shouldn’t even be looking, let alone fantasizing. It’s like he’s invaded every single one of Austin’s senses, even his smell has Austin’s head swimming from the spicy exotic aroma.

From the corner of his eye, he catches movement, and he looks to see Blake staring right at him, a slightly dreamy smile on his face and Austin returns it, delighting in the way Blake’s face floods with red. The colour somehow peeks through his chestnut brown hair and Austin giggles to himself; his boyfriend has always been easily flustered.

“Didn’t realize I amused you,” Javier says softly as he props a pillow under Austin’s hip.

Austin smiles up at him. “Amused isn’t the word I’d use.”

Javier gives him a brilliant toothy grin in return. “Well, I look forward to finding out which word you would.”

“What makes you think you will?”

“I can be very persuasive when I want,” he replies, and Austin has to stop himself from asking exactly how he’s so persuasive. “Okay, we’ll do a few photos like this, then you can adjust yourself once I tell you to move. Are you comfortable?”

Austin nods, relaxing into the small pile of pillows that support him like clouds. “More than.”

“Good, I like to hear that,” says Javier as he straightens up, and Austin sees something flash on his hip where his shorts and boxers are dipped almost too low to be legal. It looked like a scorpion tail, but he isn’t sure, nor does he want to ask right now. “I’ll get some music started and we’ll go from there. Do you have a preference?”

“I like classical for shoots,” replies Austin and Javier nods. “It relaxes me.”

“I can definitely do that,” says Javier as he goes back to his camera. He takes out his phone and presumably is looking for music because a few moments later, soft piano and cello music fills the air.

“Now look this way, Austin,” Javier says as he picks up his camera, pointing it directly at Austin’s face.

Austin obeys, slipping into his model persona as easily as he puts on his shoes and enjoys the sounds of the camera shuttering as Javier takes his picture. He relaxes his face and gives whatever expression feels natural, making sure to smile when he can, because after all this is a present for Blake. He looks at Blake and can’t help but tease him with a pout or biting his lip when the mood strikes. It works best in the second pose he picks, adjusting so his lower back is resting on a pillow, giving him an elegant arch in his spine. The camera shutters more and soon, he's posing for both Blake and Javier, picking positions that accentuate various degrees of his flexibility and best features. 

His favourite is when he drapes his legs sideways over the back of the chaise, because it shows not only can he twist his body into enticing positions, but it makes the nightie slip up and show off his groin. He might not have the largest cock in the world, but it hardly matters when he has shapely hips and legs for days that he knows men look at almost immediately. His flat stomach peeks through and he rests a hand there, gently teasing a finger around his bellybutton, enjoying the subtle way it lights up his nerves and makes his lower half contract.

This is definitely the most relaxed he’s ever felt at a photoshoot.

“That’s great, Austin, loving the energy,” Javier says, face still firmly behind his camera. “Now, try something with your front on the chaise and your back to us.”
Austin nods and adjusts accordingly, slipping a pillow under his hips to raise his ass up higher, he kicks his legs up and rests on his elbows, throwing a smirk over his shoulder at Javier. The camera doesn’t stop for almost a solid minute. Then Austin decides to be cheeky and moves his hips down, exposing more of his ass – it’s practically in the air now – and arching his back with the same movement.

He swears he sees Javier lick his lips and that just makes him smile more.

The rest of shoot follows much of the same pattern. Austin picks a new outfit, Javier inspects it for the set, he gives some advice on how to better enhance his appearance, Austin comes out on set and teases Blake while Javier finishes, then he gets posed and photographed for at least twenty minutes a scene. There’s very little talk amongst them, Blake mostly watches or is on his phone, Austin is trying to pay attention for his cues, and Javier is way too focused to do much besides give instruction. 

Still, it’s a pleasant atmosphere and Austin can almost let himself believe that his initial infatuation with Javier was just pre-shoot jitters – until he starts to think Javier’s touches are lingering a little too long when he poses Austin. There are moments when Javier will come up and assist in Austin moving to a new position, coming up close enough that Austin is once again overwhelmed by the spicy aroma that lingers after Javier is safely back with his camera. The heat from his touches is starting to linger longer and the way Javier looks at him has changed too, now he looks at him like a starving lion does a gazelle and Austin finds himself want to be caught.
The fourth scene wraps, and Austin walks back to the dressing room, struggling a little in the heels he wore for the set – it isn’t that he hasn’t worn them before, but it has more to do with how heavy his limbs feel. He can tell he’s nearing the end of his stamina and he hopes that isn’t coming across in the photos, Deanna’s warned him about that, and it has ruined otherwise decent photos before.

When he gets into the dressing room, he goes to the small fridge in the corner and pulls out a bottle of water and a packet of cookies. He needs to eat something with sugar otherwise he runs the risk of crashing before he can finish, and the water is definitely needed after being under those bright hot lights for so long. He strips out of his outfit and lounges naked on the bed, eating his snack as his mind wanders again to Javier. The mere memory of how his hands feel and the way he smells is enough to arouse Austin and before he realizes it, he’s half-hard and already aching for release. Part of him considers texting Blake to have him join him and taking care of this that way, but another part of him is more inclined to enjoy this moment by himself, to allow his fantasy to take hold and let him fall just for a moment.
His legs fall open and his free hand wanders down to his cock, palming it gently as his fingers flex to play with his balls. He imagines Javier’s large hand instead, his palm alone being more than enough to cover both his cock and balls; Austin is sure his fingers are long enough that he could reach his hole without issue. The thought makes Austin moan softly, wondering what it would feel like to have his hole played with while the same hand touched his cock. He’s used to two hands doing the same thing and now he’s curious how one would feel.

Just as he starts to lose himself in the roiling bliss in his stomach, the door opens and he jumps, hand still on his cock and he sees Javier standing in the doorway, his eyes wide and mouth open.

to be continued...

• Like 12
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 3

Chapter 3: Final Chapter                    

Austin opens his mouth to say something but any attempt at words is lost as Javier closes the door before striding over to the bed. He swiftly pins the hand covering Austin’s cock to the bed and goes in, taking the small cock in his mouth effortlessly. Austin cries out and then claps a hand over his mouth to muffle the sounds that seem to flow out with no restraint. He can hardly believe what’s happening, that Javier is sucking his cock, and he can hardly believe that he’s letting him. He’s not even trying to protest.

Javier’s tongue swirls around Austin’s cock, tugging and pulling it as if his tongue were a finger and Austin’s mind is quickly drawing blank from the feeling. His mouth is warm and feels so good wrapped around his cock, it’s difficult not to finish right then and there. Austin’s hips start to move, and Javier doesn’t try to stop him – it’s not like Austin can gag him anyway. Austin is still trying to keep his mouth covered but he finds his hand slipping occasionally to run over Javier’s head, and soon enough, he gives up entirely as he finds purchase in Javier’s hair. He can barely keep his eyes open, struggling to keep some control over himself instead of letting the sensation of his cock being sucked take over.

There’s the distinct sound of a bottle being opened, and Austin manages to look down just as Javier brings two lubed fingers to his hole. Austin moans softly when he sees the fingers, and then louder when he feels both enter, stretching him as wide as Blake can with four fingers. Javier’s other hand is wrapped around one of his thighs, pulling it down to open him up more – something Austin didn’t know was possible – while Javier's head bobs up and down in time with the way Austin’s hips move. Javier’s thick long fingers find little resistance inside of Austin’s hot hole and soon a third finger is added, and the stretch has Austin throwing himself back into the pillows, spine arching sharply, and head buried. He knows Javier is delaying the inevitable, somehow Javier is very aware that the second he touches Austin’s prostate, it’ll be over in an instant and he’s just drawing this out for as long as possible.

Then the pads of Javier’s fingers find it and they are merciless as they rub in tandem, all three moving on it with just the right amount of force that Austin feels sparks in his nerve endings and fire in his belly.

He tries to warn Javier that he’s about to come but all that comes out are high-pitched whines before finally he finds his release. His spend floods Javier’s mouth and to Austin’s surprise, Javier doesn’t move to let go or spit it out, instead he holds himself in place and swallows every drop. Austin then feels Javier’s tongue gently stroking his soft cock, likely cleaning up whatever was left behind; the gentle touches make him jerk slightly from overstimulation. His body is pleasantly buzzed and mind hazy from pleasure.

Through half open eyes he watches Javier stand as his fingers retract from his hole, the emptiness draws a low whine out of Austin and makes Javier chuckle.
“I told Blake I was coming to make sure you’re alright, so this will have to be quick,” says Javier in a low rumbling voice that sends a shiver down Austin’s spine.
Javier opens the fly of his jeans and Austin can now see properly the tattoo he peeked at earlier – it’s definitely a scorpion’s tail, the detail is phenomenal, he can see each individual section that makes up the tail and the stinger itself is menacing even as ink. The colour is mesmerizing, a gorgeous mix of red and gold and brown. He wants to see more.

“Can I see the rest of the tattoo?” he asks, his voice soft.

Javier nods and pulls down his navy-blue boxers enough that Austin can properly see the rest of the scorpion; the immense detail extends from the tail to the pincers, Austin muses that whoever did it must’ve had a real one nearby to use as inspiration. The colouring is just as beautiful on the body as the tail, this time with a little more shading to make the otherwise dull parts of a scorpion stick out sharply. It’s beautiful.

“Three years,” Javier says, answering the question he’s all too familiar with.

“Pardon?”

“Three years positive,” Javier clarifies. “I got stung about three years ago.”

Austin makes a quiet noise of affirmation, understanding exactly what Javier meant; he wants to ask more but feels this isn’t the time and honestly, he’s a little too horny to focus on much of anything other than the gorgeous man in front of him. Besides, he doesn’t get to admire the tattoo much longer as Javier decides to properly release his cock from the confines of his boxers and all of Austin’s attention goes directly to it. He’s never seen a cock so big in person before, it lays proudly against Javier’s stomach, thick and heavy. The uncut head is already dribbling pre-cum, and Austin has half a mind to sit up and lick the beads back to the source.

Acting on impulse, he does just that, and sits up enough that his face is level with Javier’s cock, and he grabs him by the hips to keep him still while he leans in, pink tongue out and he eagerly catches the pre-cum on the tip. He slowly drags his tongue up the shaft until he reaches the head, then he adjusts his position so he can bring his mouth to cover it. He gives Javier a few hard sucks as if trying to drink him in through a straw and swirls his tongue for good measure to ensure he didn’t miss a salty single drop. Austin briefly wonders if his POZ status makes it taste like the sea or if that’s just Javier.

Javier groans deep in his chest, the rumbling sound almost seems to go straight through his cock and into Austin’s mouth, which makes Austin moan in response. The feeling of the noise on his cock makes Javier gently push Austin off and back down on to the bed, Austin looks up him with a cheeky grin, pleased with himself.

“If you’d rather suck me off, I’m fine with that, but I’m personally more interested in fucking you until you can’t walk,” says Javier with a dark smirk.

Austin whimpers at the thought and his legs spread open without conscious thought. “Yes, please!”

That’s all Javier needs to hear as he reaches into his pocket.

Austin is more than a little disappointed when Javier produces a condom from his pocket. He’s not fond of using them, he had Blake pull one off halfway through their first time but given the circumstances he can understand why. The thought of having just a thin rubber as just the only barrier between his body and Javier’s toxic spend sends a pleasant chill up his spine and makes him arch his back just a little.

Luckily Javier isn’t one to keep a guy waiting. Once the condom is in place, he begins to position Austin much like he did during the shoots, only this time he isn’t as gentle when he grips Austin’s hips and flips him over onto his stomach. This isn’t Austin’s favourite position, he prefers to see the person fucking him, but he isn’t exactly about to complain when he feels Javier’s hands freely on his bare skin. His hips are brought up into air, exposing his stretched hole for the world to see. It’s then he hears what sounds like something being pulled against fabric; he manages to look over his shoulder just in time to see Javier putting a phone back in his pocket.

He isn’t given a chance to ask about it. Seconds later he feels the thick head of Javier’s cock breach his hole and stretch him wide. Austin grabs the nearest pillow and shoves his face into it just as a loud, lewd moan escapes his lips. The noise doesn’t stop as Javier continues to press his entire length into Austin, going until his hips are flush with Austin’s plump cheeks.

“Good boy,” Javier praises as he looks down at where he and Austin are connected, it’s always a thrill to see a good-looking boy spread wide and taut around his cock.

He’s had many protest and say it wouldn’t fit, only to be proven wrong once he’s sheathed inside up to the root. It was refreshing to not have someone tell him his cock is too big. Discreetly he pulls the phone from his pocket again and snaps a few more pictures of where he and Austin are joined, making sure to get Austin’s face in the shot for good measure. He then switches the camera to video and sets it up against a nearby pillow; the angle probably isn’t great, and it’ll probably fall over, but it’ll serve its purpose.

Austin nods, unable to think beyond his own pleasure now that he’s stuffed full for the first time in his life – he thought Blake was big until this moment and now he doesn’t think he can go back to anything less now that he knows what it’s like. The first thrust has Javier pulling out to the tip before shoving back in one hard motion, which shoves Austin forward on the bed. This continues until Javier sets a fluid and strong pace, his hands grip tight on Austin’s hips as he essentially uses Austin as nothing more than a hole for his pleasure. Austin is more than happy to be used as such, the moans and gasps spilling out of him are barley muffled by the pillow he uses to cover his mouth.

In the back of his mind, Austin does think of Blake, the thought doesn’t go much further than praying he doesn’t walk in right now to see Austin taking the railing of his life. He isn’t sure how Blake would react, not that he really cares right now, all thought now going to how brutal Javier’s pace has become and how much Austin wishes he’d stop teasing and would just get his prostate already!

Javier groans when Austin clenches around him and he slams into him particularly hard, sending a small shockwave across his ass cheeks. He can tell his new toy is getting impatient and to be honest, so is he; still, he does want this to be memorable in more ways than one, so he resumes his punishing thrusts and aims right for Austin’s prostate. He almost laughs when he hears the muffled scream Austin unleashes into the pillow.

He's sure by now Blake can hear him, and if he can’t, then Javier definitely made this room soundproof because he’s certain the pillow didn’t capture all of it. He wonders how long Javier can last, if it’s longer than Blake’s twenty minutes or shorter or if he has complete control over himself and can come on command. Maybe he isn’t being fair, Blake can last almost an hour if Austin uses his mouth, drawing it out for them both since Austin loves having Blake’s cock in his mouth whenever he can, and Blake loves having Austin’s mouth and throat at his disposal just as much. The thought of having Blake in his mouth while Javier’s in his ass makes Austin moan, he loves the idea of being stuffed full with two large cocks, both using him for their pleasure. Yes, that sounds excellent.

The sound of the dressing room door opening chases all thoughts out of Austin’s mind regarding Javier’s prowess. Tentatively he looks over his shoulder and sees Blake in the doorway, his eyes wide and mouth hanging open. It would almost be comical.

“What the fuck?!” Blake rages, and even knowing he’s caught, Javier doesn’t stop his pace and Austin lets out a loud moan, no longer smothered by the pillow now that there isn’t a reason to try and keep quiet.

Blake is beyond pissed and very hurt, he didn’t think Austin would do this to him, and so blatantly at that. He suspected Javier was interested, he isn’t blind, he saw the way the man looked at his boyfriend – he just didn’t think Austin would succumb to temptation. It burns his heart in a way he hasn’t felt before and he isn’t sure what to do right now, he wants to get angry, and he wants to fly into a rage but he also can’t deny that there’s something arousing about watching Austin take it from another guy. His cock twitches hard in his jeans.

“Baby, please  come over here,” Austin pants and weakly gestures for Blake to come around.

Almost as if drawn in with a leash, Blake obeys and stands in front of Austin. He sees Javier watching him as he continues to pound into Austin – the pace slower but still undeniably hard – and Blake’s eyes are drawn to the tattoo he didn’t see earlier. The SCORPION!  Blake immediately gets a wicked idea.

“Baby, I need your cock in my mouth,” groans Austin, eyes glued to the front of Blake’s jeans, knowing what’s hidden under the denim.

Blake smirks. “Really?”

Austin nods mindlessly. “Please?”

In a flash, Blake’s fingers are twisted in Austin’s blonde  curls, pulling roughly so he’s looking him in the eye and Austin groans. Javier slows his pace to almost leisurely, curious to see how this is going.

“Why should I reward a slut like you?” Blake nearly snarls. “You’re so fucking greedy, you’re already taking one cock, why do you need two?”

“Please baby, please,” Austin chants, tears pricking his eyes from how hard Blake’s gripping his hair, but he loves the way it sends shivers down his spine.

Admittedly, Javier’s impressed. He underestimated Blake as a lover, thinking him maybe too vanilla but now, he’s definitely seeing a glimmer of something dark and dangerous and he almost pities Austin if he wasn’t so sure he’s enjoying this side of Blake.

With one hand, Blake frees his hard cock and rests it against Austin’s lips, and he eagerly welcomes it into his mouth. Blake groans despite himself at the warm wet heat of his boyfriend’s mouth, his hand is still gripped in Austin’s hair, and he keeps him in place.

“Javier,” Blake says, looking directly at the man still buried in Austin’s hole. “Pull out.”

Javier arches an eyebrow. “You sure?”

“It won’t be for long,” Blake says and Javier nods, complying with the order. “Austin, reach behind you, but don’t lose my cock.”

Austin makes a noise in agreement and reaches behind him, his hand stretched open.

“Javier, move a little closer to his hand,” Blake says sternly and curious to see where this is going, Javier obeys.

Blake looks down at Austin and his eyes are dark. “Pull off the condom.”

Austin’s eyes widen and Javier raises an eyebrow.

“Heh man, are you sure about this?” Javier asks. “You know I’m POZ right?”

Blake nods. “I do and I think the only proper way to punish this little slut of mine is to have your scorpion sting him. Fill him to the fucking brim with your toxic cum, I want it dripping out of him. I want to be sure he’s so full, he gets the flu. Your cock is the last cock his neg ass will feel before his cunt is POZZED!!

From his groin, Austin looks up, his eyes wide and he looks a little shocked, but so excited. He tightly grabs quickly pulls off the condom and throws it to the floor before he goes back to eagerly sucking Blake off.

“If you say so, I'm fucking game! ” says Javier before slamming back into Austin so hard it shoves Blake’s cock down his throat. He tries to move but Blake holds him there by his hair.

“Oh no you don’t, whore,” sneers Blake. “You want to be a hole; you’re going to be a hole. So fucking take it and don’t fight.”

The words go straight to Austin’s cock, and he almost comes just from Blake’s commanding attitude and nasty words. His boyfriend is usually so sweet and loving, he had no idea he could act like this. He hopes this side of Blake lasts long after today.

With the rules set in place, Blake begins thrusting his cock down Austin’s throat, still with a death grip on those pretty blond curls he used to play with gently. For his part, Austin unhinges his jaw and doesn’t protest or move as Blake thrusts, he keeps himself pliant and eases his throat open a little more until he doesn’t feel any lingering resistance when Blake pulls out. He’s sure he gags a few times but he’s too focused on watching Blake’s face to care; his eyes are blown black with lust and his features are twisted with a strange yet stunning combination of desire and fury that Austin doesn’t want to forget in a hurry. Nor does he want to forget the feeling of how Javier splits his hole open while Blake fills his mouth.

He wishes he could have a picture of how he looks right now, being used and trapped like he is.

It doesn’t take long for Blake to get to his peak, the situation has him so sexually charged he’s surprised he hadn’t come sooner but then again, he’d been so focused on punishing Austin he didn’t even notice how close he was. With a final thrust, he shoves his cock to the hilt into Austin’s mouth and comes straight down his throat.

Having Blake’s hot spend spilling down his throat at the same time Javier hits his prostate with a harsh thrust makes Austin come with a muffled but loud moan.

The feeling of Austin coming brings Javier to his end too, and just before he comes, he makes sure he’s buried as deeply into Austin as he can manage. Hot spend floods into Austin and he whines softly at the feeling. The three of them stay connected for a few moments more before Javier slips his cock out of Austin and starts cleaning himself up with a towel from the vanity behind him. Blake pulls out and Javier tosses him a towel, but there isn’t much to clean up on his end. He’s almost completely dry save for Austin’s saliva and he makes a mental note to utilize Austin’s throat more often. Austin – no longer supported by either man - falls over onto his side, completely spent and sated, his limbs feel like jelly and his mind is blissfully blank.

Javier smirks to himself as he checks the phone he put on the bed – it isn’t his, it’s Blake’s, he swiped it when Blake left to use the restroom with the intention of getting some spicy pictures of Austin, but he got something so much better, along with the pictures from earlier. He checks the recording and is pleased that it caught the entire half hour on video; he’ll check his own camera later and if he’s feeling generous, he might send a copy to Austin and Blake. He does toss the phone to Blake, who catches it easily, glaring openly at Javier who just shrugs.

“Let me know when you want to do the final set,” says Javier as he pulls up his pants and tosses some trash. He sends one final smirk to Blake before he leaves the dressing room.

Blake puts his phone in his pocket and looks down at Austin, eyes darting from his face to his ass, where Javier’s spend is slowly trickling out. With a smile, Blake twists the towel in his hands until one end is somewhat pointed, and he comes around behind Austin, then shoves the towel into his battered and bruised hole. Austin whines and Blake smirks.

“I was serious babe,” whispers Blake softly. “Might as well enjoy it while you can.”

With a wide open mouth, Austin only nods.

“Happy anniversary.”

... the end

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 3