Bookstore-Hookup/Mall-bathroom-Breeding

BiDomGuy81

Oh man, you won't believe what happened to me over the Easter weekend. So, I (m42, bearish daddy type) was at the mall just browsing the bookstore, looking for something good to read. That's when I saw her - this young chick with curves in all the right places, wearing a cute little crop top that showed off her belly button and goth-style clothes. 

She was checking out the horror section, and I couldn't resist making my way over there to strike up a conversation. I found out her name was Tamara and we hit it off. We talked about the books we were into and she told me she really wanted to buy some, but didn't have enough cash. So, I offered to pay for them in exchange for some company. She looked at me at first a little perplexed then it dawned on her what I was asking. It was a big gamble. I mean, if she said yes, she would literally become a book whore. But I offered to buy  Hardcover, so ... 

But after a bit of hesitation, she agreed, I paid for the books and we headed out of the store and to the one mall bathroom, where usally nobody went to (because the food Court had a better one). 

We went into the stall and she looked shyly up to me, unsure of what to do. Perfect, I like to be in charge.  "Undress", I told her. She put the bag with books on the hook and started to take of her clothes. She had white bra and some nasty ripped panties underneath, that didn't cover her pushy. She was cleanly shaven.

"I will take a picture of you, for my collection", I added. She looked shyly in the Camera, but I didn't push it further. I wanted to fuck her, not spook her with making more pictures. So here is the one picture:08042023-27158.thumb.jpg.1ae0c6daf031ab12a0dcb4370724395b.jpg

"Kneel", I ordered and she went on her knees. I open my zipper and took my hard Cock out.

I hold it out to her and she slowly took it in her mouth. She had no trouble taking it in and started sucking. She was good. She grabbed my balls with one hand, while she managed to seep throat all my 7 to 8 inches. I was impressed. She gagged a little, while carassing my balls. Her other hand went to my butt and Slipper between my cheeks, caressing my butthole. Oh what a nice little bookslut this one was ...

But I usually don't come anymore from somebody sucking me. Since my twenties that stopped working, unless they are really professional.  i think if I would have let her, Tamara could have done it. But I wanted to put my seed in her.

I grabbed her by the chin and pulled her up. I pressed my mouth on hers, which was wet from salvia. I could taste my Cock in her tongue. I pushed her around, pressed her against the wall, so I could have access to her big butt. I grabbed her by the pushy and my finger slipped effortlessly in. She was soaking wet. Buying hardcover really seemed to work.

I positioned myself behind her pushed my dick in her. She was so wet, it went in without much trouble. She groaned.

"Oh daddy", she whispered. Holy fuck, I think my rock hatd Cock got even harder. I pushed completely into her and could hear a surpassed cry. She bit her lip to not cry out loud. She looked back at me.

"Fuck me, Daddy, fill me up."

She didn't had to tell me twice. I started pounding her, watching her soft body giggle with every stroke. That's why I like fucking chubby and fat girls. They giggle so nicely. Her white hairless skin was a nice contrast to my hairy belly and I just jackhammerd her pussy from behind for like 5 minutes, before I could feel the buildup. It was intense. I didn't came since I bred the twink last week. I exploded into her, grunting loudly.

"Yeah, Dandy, fill me up, make me pregnant!"

I laughed a little. Now that my Lust was taken care of it sounded a little fake. But she turned around and the grin on her face felt genuine.

She put on back her clothes without cleaning herseld up. When she pulled up her pants, I could see my sperm running down her leg.

"If you want to buy me more stuff, I can give you my number. I could use another sugar daddy."

Ah, the youth of today. Of course I took her number. She was talented.

Edited by BiDomGuy81
  • Like 9
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

So, sadly Tamara didn't answer my calls, yet. So I just decided to go back to the bookstore, to see if I can hook up with somebody else. Like a nice little challenge. I also like to browse books, so even if I don't hook up with anybody, I got to buy books, which is a win in itself.

I went to the same bookstore in the Mall. It has several stories with the different genres. So I looked at the floor plan, deciding where I should go. The self-help section maybe ... but those bitches be crazy. Maybe easy, but crazy. You cum in them once at the dumpsters behind a McDonalds and they want to marry you.

Crime and true crime took up a whole floor. Could be a little dangerous. Those Girls know a 1000 ways to kill you and get away with.

So I went again to the floor with Fantasy, SciFi, Horror and Manga/Comics. The nerdy girls. They can get crazy in bed, are crazy about their fandoms but usually leave a guy alone after he came in them. As long as you stay away from the Fantasy-Romance area.

Never. Go. There.

So up I went. There were some guys and girls, browsing the area. While.I went back to the horror section, I took stock.

Some teens and tweens. I stay away from them. While I like the fantasy of funking around in prison and breeding the poor thinks, who are innocently prosecuted and getting into gangbangs with some gangbangers, I know I actually don't wanna go. Also funking underage girls and boys is just wrong and it would be the fastest way to get thrown out of a store it if a beared guy in his forties with a pot belly would approach underage girls. I can live without that experience.

There was one Mombodtype at the Fantasysection and ... nevermind. She already picked up a Twilight-Novel, an Anne Bishop Novel and the only thing missing in the small shopping basket would be 50 shades of grey. Oh, there it is ... I bet she musturbated in the cinema with a cucumber she brought as a snack, when she saw the Film  ... maybe I should talk to her ...

But then my eyes fell on a girl browsing the SciFi Section. That was rare. Not as rare as it used to be, but still not a common occurance. She was maybe in her mid twenties, wearing a tight ripped jeans with thick legs and an oversized sweater. She had Shoulder length curly brown hair and when she turned around I could see cute dimples. And she seemed torn deciding between two books. Hardcovers of the foundation trilogy and Neuromancer. Wow, that book is still in print?

I went over to her.

"Can't decide what to want?", I asked casually while picking up a new hardcover edition of Dune with pictures of the new movie as the cover.

She looked up and looked at me with her brown eyes. She had some tiny moles on her cheeks.

"Oh, I already decided what I want. Now I have to decide what to get, because I really can't afford any of those at the moment."

Bingo.

"What a pity. Everybody should have the books they like."

"I known right? Maybe I find a misprint or a one with a damage cover at the bargain bin." She put both books back on the shelf.

"I have an crazy idea", I said, hesitantly, "I can buy the books you want in exchange for some company."

She looked me at me, a smile creeping on her face.

"You want me to fuck you in exchange for some books?"

Straight to the point.

"Yes. Pick any you like."

"Deal."

And she grabbed a basket and started picking.

"I'm Sam by the way", she said, while we went over to the fantasy section, where she picked a special edition of the Lord of the Rings. After 10 minutes her basket was full and I payed for it.

"We will go to my place. You will drive me there", she said, while I carried her two heavy bag of books.

So it was decided.

We went to her place. On the way there we made some more small talk about our favourite books and series and the Merrits of Fan Fiction.

She led me into er place.It was a small one room apartment, full with books, a Nice computer set up. In one corner was the bed. She put the books aside.

"Take your clothes off", she said while she took of her hoodie and started to take of her pants. I hurried to catch up with her and after like 20 seconds we stood naked in front of each other. She was a little chubby unshaved and had some more liver spots covering her perky tits.

"Nice dick", she said while she came to me. She Grab it. She could barley put her whole hand around.

"First, you will go down on me. For that to fit in you need to get me wet. Then you can fuck me. If you make me pregnant, you will have to pay child support. I saw your car and your credit card. I know you can afford it."

I gulped. She was very direct and I was already hard.

"You like to take charge, don't you?"

She grinned.

"Let's stop talking and use your tongue for good."

She pulled me by my dick ti the bed, lay down and spread her legs.

"Lick."

I obeyed and went down on her. My nose went into her bushy hair that smelled of a little sweat. Her pussy tasted a little sour while my tongue parted her and tried to find the spot. She grabbed my hair and pressed my face harder onto her crouch. I think found the right spot - and licked it. 

"Yeah, just like that", she moaned. I could feel her move. I rested my hands on her soft belly and could feel the muscles working underneath. Her grip became harder as I continued with my tongue. I liked her clit, but changed it up a little by wandering down the lips and exploring her whole, sliding into it. She was already very wet. A mixture of her pussy juices and my salvia. She moaned louder when I went back to the clit. I took one hand from her soft belly and slid with one finger into her, sliding in and out while I continued to lick her.

"Yeah ...", she grunted. I could feel her belly spasm under my hand. Her legs locked around my head, while she was pushing her crotch on to my face.

She groaned and moaned louder, her belly getting tight. Suddenly, I felt a lot of liquid shooting in my mouth. It tasted faintly like pee. I had to swallow in order to not suffocate. She continued to squirt in my mouth, my head locked up in her legs and the only thing I could do was to take it.

I loved it. After some time she let go. My face was wet, my beard dripping and the whole bed was mess.

I looked up, she looked flushed and grinned.

"That was fun. Now lie down."

I did as she told me. My 8 inch dick was rock hard and ready for business.

She went on top of my, guiding my dick in her still dripping pussy and then just sat down. My whole Cock just went inside her without a hint of resistance. I could feel her liquids still dripping onto my skin.

She was so wet and sexy. And then she rid me like a pro. Not like some of those girls who just wiggled with the hips a little, no, she went up and down, like a real workout. She rode me. Her tits wiggling and all the way she smiled at me. It really didn't take me long. I could feel her pussy getting tighter or my dick harder ... I just exploded in her.

She raised an arm and yelled "Finished!" and laughed.

She leaned back and panted, while my dick was still inside her, my cum slowly leaking out of her.

I had to take a picture of that. I grabbed my phone and looked at her. She nodded and grinned, when I said cheese:

170423_1681766344448.jpg.b1fc9312499e0c946fdc1acfe82652f9.jpg

"We should do that again", I said.

"Oh, definitely."

I relaxed on the bed and looked a little around the room. I saw a small medication bottle lying on the side table. It read Tivicay. I wondered what that was for.

Edited by BiDomGuy81
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/18/2023 at 8:22 AM, BiDomGuy81 said:

So, sadly Tamara didn't answer my calls, yet. So I just decided to go back to the bookstore, to see if I can hook up with somebody else. Like a nice little challenge. I also like to browse books, so even if I don't hook up with anybody, I got to buy books, which is a win in itself.

I went to the same bookstore in the Mall. It has several stories with the different genres. So I looked at the floor plan, deciding where I should go. The self-help section maybe ... but those bitches be crazy. Maybe easy, but crazy. You cum in them once at the dumpsters behind a McDonalds and they want to marry you.

Crime and true crime took up a whole floor. Could be a little dangerous. Those Girls know a 1000 ways to kill you and get away with.

So I went again to the floor with Fantasy, SciFi, Horror and Manga/Comics. The nerdy girls. They can get crazy in bed, are crazy about their fandoms but usually leave a guy alone after he came in them. As long as you stay away from the Fantasy-Romance area.

Never. Go. There.

So up I went. There were some guys and girls, browsing the area. While.I went back to the horror section, I took stock.

Some teens and tweens. I stay away from them. While I like the fantasy of funking around in prison and breeding the poor thinks, who are innocently prosecuted and getting into gangbangs with some gangbangers, I know I actually don't wanna go. Also funking underage girls and boys is just wrong and it would be the fastest way to get thrown out of a store it if a beared guy in his forties with a pot belly would approach underage girls. I can live without that experience.

There was one Mombodtype at the Fantasysection and ... nevermind. She already picked up a Twilight-Novel, an Anne Bishop Novel and the only thing missing in the small shopping basket would be 50 shades of grey. Oh, there it is ... I bet she musturbated in the cinema with a cucumber she brought as a snack, when she saw the Film  ... maybe I should talk to her ...

But then my eyes fell on a girl browsing the SciFi Section. That was rare. Not as rare as it used to be, but still not a common occurance. She was maybe in her mid twenties, wearing a tight ripped jeans with thick legs and an oversized sweater. She had Shoulder length curly brown hair and when she turned around I could see cute dimples. And she seemed torn deciding between two books. Hardcovers of the foundation trilogy and Neuromancer. Wow, that book is still in print?

I went over to her.

"Can't decide what to want?", I asked casually while picking up a new hardcover edition of Dune with pictures of the new movie as the cover.

She looked up and looked at me with her brown eyes. She had some tiny moles on her cheeks.

"Oh, I already decided what I want. Now I have to decide what to get, because I really can't afford any of those at the moment."

Bingo.

"What a pity. Everybody should have the books they like."

"I known right? Maybe I find a misprint or a one with a damage cover at the bargain bin." She put both books back on the shelf.

"I have an crazy idea", I said, hesitantly, "I can buy the books you want in exchange for some company."

She looked me at me, a smile creeping on her face.

"You want me to fuck you in exchange for some books?"

Straight to the point.

"Yes. Pick any you like."

"Deal."

And she grabbed a basket and started picking.

"I'm Sam by the way", she said, while we went over to the fantasy section, where she picked a special edition of the Lord of the Rings. After 10 minutes her basket was full and I payed for it.

"We will go to my place. You will drive me there", she said, while I carried her two heavy bag of books.

So it was decided.

We went to her place. On the way there we made some more small talk about our favourite books and series and the Merrits of Fan Fiction.

She led me into er place.It was a small one room apartment, full with books, a Nice computer set up. In one corner was the bed. She put the books aside.

"Take your clothes off", she said while she took of her hoodie and started to take of her pants. I hurried to catch up with her and after like 20 seconds we stood naked in front of each other. She was a little chubby unshaved and had some more liver spots covering her perky tits.

"Nice dick", she said while she came to me. She Grab it. She could barley put her whole hand around.

"First, you will go down on me. For that to fit in you need to get me wet. Then you can fuck me. If you make me pregnant, you will have to pay child support. I saw your car and your credit card. I know you can afford it."

I gulped. She was very direct and I was already hard.

"You like to take charge, don't you?"

She grinned.

"Let's stop talking and use your tongue for good."

She pulled me by my dick ti the bed, lay down and spread her legs.

"Lick."

I obeyed and went down on her. My nose went into her bushy hair that smelled of a little sweat. Her pussy tasted a little sour while my tongue parted her and tried to find the spot. She grabbed my hair and pressed my face harder onto her crouch. I think found the right spot - and licked it. 

"Yeah, just like that", she moaned. I could feel her move. I rested my hands on her soft belly and could feel the muscles working underneath. Her grip became harder as I continued with my tongue. I liked her clit, but changed it up a little by wandering down the lips and exploring her whole, sliding into it. She was already very wet. A mixture of her pussy juices and my salvia. She moaned louder when I went back to the clit. I took one hand from her soft belly and slid with one finger into her, sliding in and out while I continued to lick her.

"Yeah ...", she grunted. I could feel her belly spasm under my hand. Her legs locked around my head, while she was pushing her crotch on to my face.

She groaned and moaned louder, her belly getting tight. Suddenly, I felt a lot of liquid shooting in my mouth. It tasted faintly like pee. I had to swallow in order to not suffocate. She continued to squirt in my mouth, my head locked up in her legs and the only thing I could do was to take it.

I loved it. After some time she let go. My face was wet, my beard dripping and the whole bed was mess.

I looked up, she looked flushed and grinned.

"That was fun. Now lie down."

I did as she told me. My 8 inch dick was rock hard and ready for business.

She went on top of my, guiding my dick in her still dripping pussy and then just sat down. My whole Cock just went inside her without a hint of resistance. I could feel her liquids still dripping onto my skin.

She was so wet and sexy. And then she rid me like a pro. Not like some of those girls who just wiggled with the hips a little, no, she went up and down, like a real workout. She rode me. Her tits wiggling and all the way she smiled at me. It really didn't take me long. I could feel her pussy getting tighter or my dick harder ... I just exploded in her.

She raised an arm and yelled "Finished!" and laughed.

She leaned back and panted, while my dick was still inside her, my cum slowly leaking out of her.

I had to take a picture of that. I grabbed my phone and looked at her. She nodded and grinned, when I said cheese:

170423_1681766344448.jpg.b1fc9312499e0c946fdc1acfe82652f9.jpg

"We should do that again", I said.

"Oh, definitely."

I relaxed on the bed and looked a little around the room. I saw a small medication bottle lying on the side table. It read Tivicay. I wondered what that was for.

Nice one "Tivicay" is a medicine used for HIV  virus infection..

Guess what....

• 4 months later...