Tops and Bottoms, how do you feel if a top cums fast?

colletonguy

Bottoms: Do You Mind When A Top Cums Quickly?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Do You Mind When A Top Cums Quickly?

• I prefer it when a top cums quickly
    • Long or short fucks - makes No difference to me
    • I prefer long fucks, but quickies are OK sometimes
    • I only like tops who can fuck for a long time

I love being used as a cumdump and it doesn't metter if a top stud shoots quick or not as long as he pumps his seed deep inside my begging fuck hole. The more cock and more cum I can get the better I like it! I agree that quick pump'ndumps are great as a bottom pig like me is being used as he should.

agree with the other guys here, i am there to pleasure the top, cumming quickly or slowly, the main thing is, he cums - that's my job after all. the bonus with guys who unload quickly is it leaves you more time to relieve other tops, although a long fuck certainly does feel great as well

Even if I havent cum in a week, I prefer a lot of foreplay before fucking. Therefore if I last only ten minutes inside the hole, Ive at least spent 20-30 minutes before that kissing, having my cock sucked, and eating ass-pussy. Id say I have a 90% repeat request rate. Then there's that 10% who no one could please or we just dont mesh in the bedroom

Fuck that, I hate when a tip cant preform for more that a couple minutes. If its going to take me half an hour of prep to just get fucked, I expect a minimum of half an hour of fucking!

I totally agree chis0149 I hate it when my Top gets on top of me, inserts his cock, shoves it in a couple of times, pushes deep, groans and his done. Fucking waste of time.

• 4 weeks later...

When I top, I usually cum so quick within 15 min. Yeah, I could see the bottom's face showing me that he was not very happy and I felt very sorry about that because my cock skin is so sensitive especially when I top bare. Now I prefer bottom more, as long as the top can do me for not less than 5 min, I am happy.

I have a fuck bud that is the perfect quick fuck. I show up at his place, as soon as I walk in the door, he is naked and stroking. I drop to my knees and start sucking. He orders me on all fours and I comply. He shoves it in deep and power fucks me for about 2 minutes, then he shoots his load in me. Sometimes he lets me jack off while he's still inside me. Then he tells me to get the fuck out. I hot fuck in just under 10 min. Sometimes that's exactly what I need.

Ever get bored? I haven't bred male ass yet, and when I've fucked chicks in the ass I last maybe 30 seconds. But just fucking pussy and going for a looong while, I feel like the chicks get bored. Would love a guy to let me pound his shitter, cum, and then stay in, and keep fucking. I guess I am lucky in that once I come, I stay hard, slow down for like 30 seconds, then start fucking again, push past the sensitivity, and cum again, which is fun and I've always gotten compliments from the women I've fucked, like they seem shocked that a guy will fuck them, cum, kiss and hold them, breath hard and whisper in their ears, kiss the back of their neck, and then, start pumping away again. Feels good! Guess bottoms would like that.

part of me is sad it's over (if it is... multicummers are like priceless treasure lol)... part of me also takes it as a compliment... like several others said... my ass must have felt that good... and i like it hard and rough. but mainly no matter fast or not... in the end I have cum in my ass