Tops and Bottoms, how do you feel if a top cums fast?

colletonguy

Bottoms: Do You Mind When A Top Cums Quickly?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Do You Mind When A Top Cums Quickly?

• I prefer it when a top cums quickly
    • Long or short fucks - makes No difference to me
    • I prefer long fucks, but quickies are OK sometimes
    • I only like tops who can fuck for a long time

I've been with guys who came just as soon as their cocks touched my ass. They didn't even get it in yet! But I'll wait for them to be ready again to see if they can actually ram it up my ass. I like to be fucked for a while before he cums inside me.

I like tops that last between 5-15mins who shoot up my hole. Then I get back online looking for another top

Been through 12 in a row before like that

i normally get fucked in a group scenario where there are at least 3-4 guys taking turns using my ass & mouth & filling my ass continuously, So to be honest i prefer reasonably quick cummers, So when one cock slides out the next one can slide in & dump his load in my freshly fucked hole.

• 10 months later...

Just as long as he cums.  That's all I care about.  Get that cock completely inside me, fuck me, cum.  If my FB can get it up again which he usually does, he goes longer the second time. 

Hmmmm, second time. :P:cool:

• 4 weeks later...

as a top i want to be able to last as long as the bottom is enjoying it.  if the bottom is really hot then i want a nice long fuck, cum take a 30 minute break and then start up again.

as a bottom it all depends on the top.  if he's got the right stuff then I want him to go all night.  if not, hurry up and finish and make room for the next guy. 

I voted that it doesn't really matter to me either way, but really it depends on my mood and what I'm looking for when I'm bottoming. If I'm feeling extra slutty and want to be a cumdump that day, then I'd prefer quicker cummers so that the tops aren't waiting too long to add their load to my ass.

But if I'm hooking up with a fuckbuddy or someone I already know, I can definitely get down with a longer and more "intimate" session where he can take his time and really enjoy the feeling of sliding every inch of his bare cock in and out of my hole and breeding me whenever he's ready.

Really though, regardless of speed, as long as I've got some bare dick plowing my hole and it stays in there when the time comes to pump my ass full of jizz, I'll be happy!

To me it depends on terms. By "quick" do we mean 3 minutes or 30 seconds? Is "long" 20 minutes or 2 hours? Are we talking about a single experience or a trip to a bath or darkroom?

If I met up 1 on 1 with a guy and he came in 30 seconds, I would be disappointed.  But I recently had two meetings with a very thick 9 inch top with a lot of experience who intended to fuck me at length, but each time enjoyed my hole so much he just had to cum "quickly". Now I think "quickly" was about  7-8 minutes the first time and 3-4 minutes the second time. Those were great great fucks.

On the other hand while I love long fucks if a guy has been fucking me for an hour and shows no signs of cumming it can be frustrating. I hate the feeling of "is he ever going to cum or at some point is he just going to pull out?" Afew months ago I had a 2.5 hour fuck from a top with a very very thick 8 incher.  He had cum in another guy a few minutes before we hooked up so didn't really feel pressure to unload. But at a certain point it is not a great feeling to think "is he ever going to give me his cum?"

My ideal is to be at a bath or darkroom where there are opportunities for multiple fucks. If that is a the case I like some variety. Start off with a moderately sized cock for a moderately loing fuck to open me up and add my first load of cum lube. Then mix it up a bit. Long fucks, Medium fucks. Quick pump and dumps. If i can get at least 6 or 7 different cocks and loads, then I can be very happy with any fuck whether it is 60 minutes or 60 seconds.

As hungry_hole and others have suggested, sometimes its fun to get a lot of quick action from guys about to go home. Here in Toronto where it seems the Bottom to Top ratio is about 5:1 I often get guys who are essentially versatile bottoms, but more on the bottom side of things hit me up to dump a load before leaving. It is kind of funny when you get a guy who might have seemed to be ignoring you earlier and suddenly is into you and you realize "Oh you were just ignoring all other bottoms...until now."