Tops and Bottoms, how do you feel if a top cums fast?

colletonguy

Bottoms: Do You Mind When A Top Cums Quickly?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Do You Mind When A Top Cums Quickly?

• I prefer it when a top cums quickly
    • Long or short fucks - makes No difference to me
    • I prefer long fucks, but quickies are OK sometimes
    • I only like tops who can fuck for a long time

There are lots of explanations, but I think the main 2 reasons why bottoms prefer tops to cum fast are the following:

1. Cum fetish. They care more about having their asses creamed, the feeling of it, rather than the fucking.

2. Many don't get real pleasure from getting fucked, it's mostly psychological, as it hurts, they want them to cum fast.

I know there are some instances/places/time when we need to do it fast; otherwise, sex should be thoroughly enjoyed, no hurries.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

Hate One Minute Men....its not just about the Top getting off, I want mine's as well. Having no dick control is the fastest way to get removed from the black book. So either have some stamina to go the distance or be able to pop multiple times.

Guest Dickmagnet

I don't mind if a top shoots his load quick as long as there is a line of guys waiting to take there turn & replace his cock with there cock.

for myself, do enjoy a guy with a bit of staying power, but really doesn't matter especially if it were in a multiple or gang bang situation with a line of guys waiting to drop their loads in me. I'm into being filled and seeded to the limits, so I'm ok with them dropping their load and moving on and letting the next guy inline have his turn.

I love sucking cock and getting my ass reamed.  So, I really do not mind if the guy is slow or fast....the key thing is that I am enjoying his dick and I am going to find a  way to coax some delicious cum out of him.   If he blow quickly, it is really his lose...not mine.  I got what I wanted.

But, there are a couple of times that I really work to try to get a top to spew quickly.  If he is splitting my ass but has no real skill in doing so, I try to up my efforts to get his load and get him to move along.  Mindless pumping without much variation can't offer much to him and certainly not me.  The same goes for sucking cock in a theater or bookstore.   If there is a long line of guys and lots of opportunity to taste cum, I am going to work to suck hard, fast and well.....that guy that won't cum is just holding up the line for others.

But if a guy has skill or I am in a one on one situation.....the longer and more intense the better.

Bottom line, any hard cock is a good one and any creamy load is appreciated.

As a top, in 1-on-1 situations, i'd generally take my time to fuck the bottom the right way, make him feel my cock deep and hard. I want to enjoy my ride on him.

In a groupbreeding situation, I don't mind cumming within few minutes. First because it helps the bottom collecting more loads (and I do love cummy holes), and second, it'll allow me to take a second or third turn in him while watching the others. If they cum faster, i'll get more to churn. In a gangbreeding session, the bottom has no waiting time anyway, he'll always be stuffed with dicks.

• Like 1

When I am getting fucked in a group scene I like it when the Top hops on and gets off fast.  I am about the load not the marathon fuck.  Take the load given and move on to the next hard/loaded cock.  If its a one on one situation then I like my Top man to fuck me for a longer duration.

• Upvote 4

• 1 year later...

I love a top cumming in me. Fast is fine because im there to serve his needs. But I recently had a fuck that was 25 min or so and OMG was I in heaven. AND he had a BBC to!

Now that was my longest biggest fuck...is it normal for my ass to be twitching for a couple days after? Fuck it was amazing