My Buddy and Me

JerseyPupHole

Chapter 1: Seduction

I finally make it home at the end of a relentless week. I plan to do absolutely nothing for a few hours to recover. I set down my bag and collapse into one of the plush recliners in the living room. I intend not to move from that spot for a very long time.

My little brother comes in from the hallway. “Hey bro. How was work?”

“I’m fucking exhausted. Thank god it’s Friday.”

“Amen to that! Hey, you look wiped out. Can I get you anything?”

“Yeah, a beer would be great.”

“What kind?”

“I don’t care. It’s not gonna last long.”

He chuckles. “Gotcha. I’ll be right back.”

Glad to see my brother and even more glad to know a drink to take the edge off will arrive soon, I kick off my shoes and lean back in the chair, sinking into the cushions. I don't even bother to turn the TV on; the momentary quiet feels too good.

I guess I nearly fell asleep right there because my brother kind of startles me when he came back in.

“Here ya go!” he says. He is almost annoyingly perky for some reason. But I forgive him because he’s just so fucking cute.

“Thanks. I’ve needed this since about 2pm.”

“That bad, huh?”

“You have no idea.”

“Well can you just relax this weekend, or do you have any plans?”

“Nothing at all, buddy. I might just sit right here until Monday morning rolls around.”

He smiles. I can’t help but smile back at the sight of his dimples. Did I mention he’s fucking cute? Yeah.

“Well, there’s your beer. Might as well get your weekend started, bro.”

I raise my glass toward him and take a swig.

He lets me have my moment before testing the waters to see whether he can bend the rules and join me for his own moment. “Hey, mind if I have one, too?”

I finish swallowing my first huge gulps before answering, which no doubt encouraged my magnanimous response. “Sure, go for it. I want you to enjoy the weekend, too, ya know.”

Like some sort of little puppy dog, he gets really excited and jumps up to head back to the kitchen.

“Would you grab me another one, too? I’ll have this finished before you get back.”

“Sure thing, bro. Be right back.”

I pound back the rest of my beer, take a few deep breaths, and let the calm wash over me. This week sure took a lot out of me.

“Here ya go,” he says as he hands me the replacement bottle. “Cheers!”

I indulge him in the clink of a bottle because it makes him feel all grown-up and shit. We each take a sip of our drinks. He tries so hard to act cool and normal about it, but his excitement shines through no matter what he does. Have I mentioned he’s…? Okay, okay. Maybe I have.

I check the label on my bottle real quick because I thought for a second that he swapped it out for a different brand. Nope, same swill as last time. I don’t really care. I just need the buzz, and fast. To take my mind off things, I try conversation.

“So what do you have planned this weekend?”

“Nothing, really. I figured since you were off this weekend, I’d just stay home with you.”

His adoration aaaaalmost gets to be too much, but I forgive him. I have that whole older-brother thing going for me. I get it. He doesn’t mean anything by swooning.

“Oh, you’re so sweet,“ I say, and I lean forward and tousle his hair a bit. He smirks sheepishly and tries to put his hair back in place. “Oh for fuck’s sake. There’s no one here to impress, dude. Calm down.”

At that, he looks even more sheepish and starts to blush. “But… there’s… you…,” he mumbles.

My face brightens, and I chuckle. “Alright, buddy, that’s it. C’mere, you.” I grab him and pull him toward me and really mess up his hair this time, making sure to stop when it’s all sorts of crazy. “There,” I say. “Perfect.”

He makes a little defeated whimpering sound. (Yes, it’s cute. Gimme a break.) I pull him toward me a bit, giving him a good squeeze. Dang, I’m being affectionate and snuggly. I’m not usually… Wait. I sniff my beer bottle. I take another swig. I realize now why I thought he switched brands. I chuckle and look down at him with a wicked smirk. “You little shit. Did you spike my drink?”

I swear his cheeks reddened before I finished the question. A little mousey voice came back: “Maybe?”

That makes me laugh a little harder, and I playfully pull him closer toward me. I repeat, just to drive it home: “You. Little. Shit. Well, you’d better be ready cuz you’re about to awaken the snuggle monster, and he’s had a rough week.”

“Perfect. I’m ready.” 

Apparently he’s been planning this. The little stinker. Oh, well. He knows me well enough to know what he can get away with. And in his defense, he did ask me what I had planned this weekend. I squeeze him tight and enjoy the close contact.

“How much G did you put in that beer, buddy?”

“Not too much. I think you need another one.”

I chuckle, roll my eyes, and decide to play along. “You have this all planned out, don’t you? Well, fine. If you’re gonna force me into it like this, I might as well enjoy the ride. I’ll take one more beer, please.” This kid is lucky I love him, I swear.

He climbs out of my arms and nearly runs back to the kitchen.

I holler after him. “And bring another for you, too. Don’t let me be the only one fucked up around here.”

He yells back with an almost ominous tone. “Oh, you won’t be. Don’t worry.”

A minute later, he’s back with two beers in hand. He hands me one and quickly polishes off what’s left of his first. We each take our new bottles in hand and reach the necks toward each other’s bottles.

“To the weekend!” he says.

I shake my head and smile. “The weekend,” I agree. I take a huge swig and immediately regret it. I mean, I knew the kid wasn’t gonna hold back, but damn, that’s strong. “Fuck! Don’t put me in a hole, dude. Whoa.”

“Oh, I won’t. I know what you can take.”

“Oh do you, now? Well you should know I skipped lunch today.” His eyes bug out a bit. “You see? That would be why I’m fucking exhausted.”

He grabs the bottle from my hand and replaces it with his. Smart kid. At least he’s looking out for me. He has limits. He likes pushing them, but he still has them.

“Here. You can have mine. I’ll finish that for you.”

“You sure, little bro? That’s a man’s drink.” I love fucking with his ego.

“Fuck you. I’ll be fine. Besides, this saves me from having to make my own later. Here we go!” And without wasting another second, he chugs half of what’s left.

And then he burps to wake the dead.

“Jesus christ, little buddy. Are you okay, or do you need an exorcism?”

He laughs a little too much at my awful joke, so I know the alcohol’s already hitting him. Looks like we’ll both be cut off after this round.

“Alright. Let’s both chug these so we can settle in and pay attention to each other, not our drinks. Okay?”

“Sounds good.”

We raise our bottles toward each other. We chug. We both finish at about the same time. I look back at him and raise an expectant eyebrow.I start smirking as he realizes what I’m thinking. His face gets red, and he gets a look of frustration and concentration that turns into near-laughter when suddenly another enormous belch escapes his chest. He takes a quick breath, looks back at me, and laughs. “Fuck you, bro.”

I can’t help but laugh back. Told you he’s cute.

“Alright, c’mere,” I say. “You need to relax and get more comfortable.” I scoot over a bit to make room for him, and he climbs up onto the recliner next to me, nuzzling up to my side and being as adorable as a puppy.

I pet his head a bit, and he curls into me some more. He puts his arm across my torso, and I know that won’t stay put very long. I reach over and squeeze him tight. That’s the permission he was looking for. His arm starts moving across my stomach and chest. A moment later, and he slides his hand under my shirt and runs his fingers through the fur he always finds so fascinating.

It warms my heart knowing a boy I love — a boy I grew up with — takes comfort in running his hands across my body. We don’t share these moments often enough. No matter what else the little bastard has planned, I’m already content just cuddling with him. I give him another squeeze.

He snuggles even closer now, wrapping one of his legs around mine and pressing his thigh into my crotch. This kid’s leaving nothing to suggestion.

“Mmm,” I say. “Someone wants to play, huh?”

He nods, mutters some kind of mm-hmm, and moves his hand down my torso past my belt, and down to my growing cock. He gives it a squeeze. “Definitely,” he says.

“Mmm. Good answer. Here, take off your shirt so we can get comfy.” I help him sit up for a second and watch the reveal that always gets me rock-hard in an instant. I love this boy’s beautiful body.

He knows it, too. I notice him make quick eye contact with me to make sure I’m watching. He’d wait for me if I’d been distracted. But right now he has my undivided attention.

My brother grabs the bottom of his shirt and pulls upward, slowly. He’s taking his time and watching my eyes. He loves seeing the thirst. He knows I won’t interrupt and will let him do what he wants. He knows it’s a little bit of self-torture I offer him by giving him control of this ritual. 

His hand is now halfway up his stomach, and I can tell he’s running his hand across his skin, enjoying the sense of touch as much as I enjoy the sight. A few more inches, and I get a clear view of what’s hiding under that shirt. That smooth, lean, toned skin I have lusted after since the kid first hit puberty. My body filled out a little wider, a little pudgier, and a lot furrier. His genes made him rail-thin, naturally lithe, and smooth as a baby’s bottom. And fuck, that combo turns me on. 

His hand keeps creeping upward, revealing his flat, toned stomach. He’s all skin, bones, and muscle, and he has just the perfect amount of definition. I swear, that V line down his hips gets more pronounced every time I see it. I soooo love running my hand down those crevices, heading toward his little dicklet. But that will have to wait. For now, I need to keep watching. I don’t want to miss this strip-tease. 

Maybe he doesn’t want me to miss it either. I’d swear he must have stopped moving until he saw my eyes snap back to attention. Damn him. He’s milking this for all it’s worth. 

He lifts his shirt further, exposing the tiniest of nipples, pierced and ready for attention. He brings his other hand up to grab the bunched up bottom of his shirt from both sides, and in one quick movement, he tucks the bottom behind his neck, keeping the sleeves on as normal. He looks like he’s wearing a sort of harness, and the cotton frames his entire torso beautifully. The sleeves roll up a bit, too, exposing the shape and sinew of his lanky, vascular arms. 

The sight takes my breath away. 

I lean forward, wrap my arms around the half-naked body of my beautiful brother, and pull him down toward me. We meet face-to-face, but that lasts merely a second as the G takes control of us. We start making out, using our tongues to explore each other’s mouths and to express our passionate interest in one another. 

His hand slides under my shirt, exploring more assertively. I run my hands all over the smooth, tight skin of his exposed back while I feel our erections growing harder as they rub together. He pulls off my shirt and runs his hands through my fur with full intensity now. I can tell he likes the feeling — he presses his crotch a little harder into mine as he grabs my chest. This sexy boy leans down and gets his face inches from mine. He stares right into my eyes, and I can see the hunger in his.

“I love you, bro.”

I melt. I call him the same thing I’ve called him since we were kids. “I love you too, little buddy.” That used to be merely an affectionate name; now it’s an intimate one.

While we continue making out, our hands reach down to unbutton pants and slide off shorts. He takes his shirt-harness off, too, exposing the tattoo on his left shoulder. There’s a story there, but that’s for another time.

Our G-fueled hunger intensifies as our fully naked bodies finally press against each other. He reaches down and grabs my thick, hard cock and gives it a good squeeze. I let out a groan in appreciation. He slowly slides his way down my body, finally ending up with his knees on the floor, his head between my thighs, and his eyes peering up into mine over the tip of my dick, which he has grabbed and lifted up away from my stomach. He has a pleading look on his face.

He knows he can suck my dick any time he wants, but sometimes he likes hearing me say it. He’s clearly in an affectionate mood today. He wants me to really play up the role of big brother, and I’m more than happy to oblige.

“Looks like someone really wants to taste his big bro’s dick, huh?”

He nods. Hell, I’d swear he looks like he’s trying to wag a tail he doesn’t have. Maybe the big-brother role isn’t the one he wants me to play right now. I raise an eyebrow, smirk, and try something. “Does puppy want a bone?”

“Arf!”

“Hehe. Good boy.” I tousle his hair a bit, and damn if his hips don’t wag even more. Huh. This is something new. We’ll have to explore it more later. For right now, though, I really need to get my dick sucked. “Okay, boy. You can suck your big bro’s dick. You’ve earned it. Now help your brother feel good.

That’s all the encouragement he needed, because he’s off to the races now. This kid can suck, too. He must have been practicing with friends from school because I know he didn’t learn all these skills from me, and we haven’t spent enough time practicing recently for him to suddenly be this good.

“Damn, little buddy. You’re getting good at this. Where’d you learn to suck dick so well? Have you been practicing on your friends?”

He keeps his mouth on my cock and raises a hand to hold up four fingers.

“Four of your friends?”

He nods.

“Lemme guess. Your teammates?” My little brother is on his school’s swim team. That’s how he stays so incredibly lean.

“Mm-hmm,” he mutters. He takes my dick out of his mouth just long enough to add, “And coach.”

I chuckle. “You fucking slut. You’re the team cocksucker, and your coach is even in on it?”

He nods, while continuing to give my dick the attention it needs.

“Goddamn, dude. I’m so proud of you.” And to drive the point home, I grab both sides of his head and pull him firmly down into my crotch, getting my cock to press against the entrance to his throat. He’ll open up in a minute. He always makes sure I’m good and wet first. When he comes up for a breath, he adds to his story.

“I’m always the last one out of the locker room. I won’t go home until I know everyone gets their needs met.”

“You’re such a good cocksucker. I’m sure they love having you around.”

“And sometimes… when we lose a meet…”

He’s getting shy. That doesn’t happen often. This must be good. I egg him on. “Yeah? What happens when you lose?”

“Sometimes they’ll send me to the other team to reward them.”

“Holy fuck, dude. They get to use you as a victory prize?”

He’s already back on my dick, so all I hear is a muffled “mm-hmm” as he nods his head.

“That’s amazing. You’re awesome, little buddy.”

He goes back to sucking like he means it, and my mind drifts a bit. That comfort of having a warm mouth wrapped around my hard cock while my head swirls with a hint of G and booze can be a perfect way to end the week.

Wait a second. Weekend. It’s Friday.

“Hang on, it’s Friday. Did you have a swim meet today?”

He nods again. I see his butt start wagging a bit, and I can tell he’s starting to smile around my cock. This kid’s got a secret he wants to tell. The little fucker. No wonder he’s so eager.

“And did your team lose today’s meet?”

He nods once more.

“You fucking slut. You went to the other team, didn’t you?” Another nod. “And how many of their swimmers did you take?”

He comes up for a breath. “All of them.” He grins from ear to ear. “I took all the swimmers’ swimmers.”

My eyes get bigger and beam with pride. “Wait, they bred you?” Nods and a full smile. “The whole team?” More nods, and he starts to chuckle. “Holy fuck, dude. You’re incredible. Wait…did they…are they… Do you still have their baby batter up your hole?”

When I asked that, my little brother looks up at me with more pride than I’ve ever seen on his face before. He licks the underside of my cock, just to show he’s hot shit, before beaming with confidence as he adds, “And their coach’s.”

I bust out in amazed laughter.

“By the way, the coach’s son is one of their team members.”

My eyes double in size. “Holy fuck, bro. You really are the best goddamn slut at your school, aren’t you?”

“Well, they said in the whole county.” He smiles, pretending to be bashful. But I can tell he’s really, seriously, legitimately proud of himself here. And so he should be. To have such a glowing reputation at such a young age is more than an accomplishment. It’s an honor.

I try and boost that confidence. “Little buddy, I am so proud of you. Goddamn, you’re amazing. You’ve really become the most amazing little slut, just like we’ve been working toward all these years, haven’t you?”

He nods with pride. And wags a little again.

“Come here, buddy.” I wrap my arms around him and squeeze him tight to show my support. But the feeling of his skin against mine immediately distracts me, and my other head starts doing all the thinking. I start groping his body, in love with the lean form in front of me. I run a hand down his back, down his crack, and almost to his hole. Except there’s a butt plug in the way. I look up at him.

He instantly beams a smile. “See? I listen to what you teach me.”

“Oh fuck, buddy. You plugged yourself to keep all the jizz inside?”

“Yep. I keep a plug in my locker at school just in case. Totally came in handy today.”

“Holy shit. So it’s all still in you? All of it? It’s all fresh.”

“Pretty much, yeah.”

“Oh, fucking hell, buddy. I have got to sink my dick into your worn-out hole. I need to feel that swim team’s cum coating my cock.”

“I hoped you’d say that. Do me a favor first?”

“For you, buddy? Anything. I’m so proud of you, and I’m so hungry to get at that boy hole.”

“Hang on a second.”

He hops up and scampers off to the other room, leaving me a bit confused and way more than a bit horny. When he comes back, he’s carrying a familiar tray, and I finally understand his aspirations for the weekend. For this little cumslut, taking an entire swim team — and their coach! — isn’t enough.

The tray contains four swabs and two points. My cock throbs.

“Oh, shit. You’re really ready.”

“Mm-hmm” is all he says.

I play along, eager to see what this kid has in mind. “Alright. How do you want to do this?”

“I wanna ride you cowboy for a bit, then bottom out balls-deep on you while you slam me. After I go nuts fucking myself on your cock for a bit, we switch to missionary. You go balls-deep again, then self-administer and let the monster out to really pound my hole like you know you want to.”

Damn. Not only does this kid have it all planned out, but he knows how to make a sales pitch. How could I say no to that? “You got it, buddy. That sounds awesome. Anything else you want me to do to help make this your perfect weekend?”

“Not yet.” He smirks. “Gotta save some surprises for later.”

I chuckle. “You’re trying to take control this weekend, aren’t you?”

He giggles a bit because I saw through him. “Yeah, kinda. How am I doing so far?”

“I’m totally following your lead. Let’s do this.”

“Awesome.”

“Here, gimme those points, then suck my dick for a minute. Get me as hard as I can get and get yourself so desperate for cock you can’t resist sitting on it.”

He hands me the tray, and I set it on the end table beside me, within easy reach, as he goes to town on my cock. It doesn’t take long before I’m hard as steel and halfway down his throat.

He comes up for breath, gasping for a second. “Can I sit on it now?”

“Fuck, dude. You can do whatever you want to me.”

He smiles with a bit more naughtiness than I expected. Plans within plans, I suppose. But I trust him implicitly and look forward to whatever he’s concocted.

“Well, you have a job to do before I can do what I want to do to you.”

I’m confused. “Oh? What’s that?”

Then my brother does the single most erotic thing I’ve ever seen him do. He smiles, turns around, and bends all the way over. Once he presents his ass to me, he grabs his cheeks and spreads them wide. As though the sight of his plugged hole being offered right in front of my face wasn’t enough, he pushes out a bit, making the plug look like it’s throbbing. Goddamn, this kid is fucking hot.

I regain a little composure and tease him right back. “I see,” is all I say. We both chuckle a bit.

I put one hand on his ass cheek and wrap the fingers of my other hand around the base of the plug. “Make sure you squeeze once this is out. I don’t want you wasting any of those loads unless they’re gushing out around my dick.” I hear a deep moan, and I know he’s understood. Slowly, I draw out the plug. It’s bigger than I expected, which makes me proud again. I should have known he’d need the big one, after getting pounded by the whole team.

The plug slowly exits his hole, and he does a real good job sealing tight once it’s out. Only a single droplet leaks out, and I quickly take a finger and spread the boy juice around his beautiful ass lips. Much as I want to taste his hole right now, I know he’s holding a lot in, and I want to feel the cum surround my dick more than I need it covering my face. One thing at a time.

“There ya go, buddy. Good job. Now, you ready to ride your big bro’s fuck stick?”

The crude name makes him go a little weak for a second. He glances up at me with that pleading look back on his face. “Fuck yeah. I need that inside me so badly.”

“Then go right ahead. You’ve earned it, you little slut.”

Without another word, my brother climbs up and puts one foot on either side of my thighs, straddling me as my rock-hard cock stands up and aims for its target: that sweet, tight, cum-filled boy hole is on its way to engulf my cock.

He closes his eyes as the head of my dick makes contact with his sphincter. I can tell he’s concentrating on staying tight to keep the cum in but loosening up enough to allow my dick to enter. I’m pretty thick, too, so it takes work. I’m patient. He gets all the time he needs. Hell, he’s earned it already today.

Eventually, slowly, the head of my dick, coated with his throat slime, slides past his entrance. We each take in a sharp breath, surprised by the sudden pleasure.

“Oh, yeah,” he moans.

“That’s nothing. Wait til you get the whole thing inside you.” He moans again as his head rolls back a bit in ecstasy. “And wait til I slam you and turn you into a depraved hole.” He smiles while he moans this time.

He keeps pressing down on my dick, making slow and steady progress toward the base. He’s taken half of me already, with serious concentration on his face, but no sign of pain or hesitation. Well, we are in cowboy position, after all. And this ain’t his first time at the rodeo.

When his hole hits my crotch, and every last inch of my penis has disappeared inside his ass, he sighs. It might have been the first time he exhaled since I first penetrated him, for all I know. He opens his eyes, looks right into mine, and gets a cock-eyed smirk as he starts grinding his hips into my pelvis. This time, my eyes roll back in my head, and I let out an involuntary grunt. Like I said — it’s not his first time at the rodeo. This kid knows what he’s doing.

I love fucking this boy. His hole is so tight, his body is so perfect, his face is so cute, it sends my libido off the charts every time. And tonight, I feel the warm wetness gushing all around my dick — the sperm of the opposing team collected in my brother’s guts and offered as a gift to me. Goddamn, he’s a filthy slut. And I love him for it.

He’s eager tonight, too. He starts bucking and writhing, experimenting with the angle and seeing how deep he can get my cock inside him. Each of us makes regular grunts and gasps as the sensations border on overwhelming. Eventually, he leans forward a little and puts his hands on either side of my rib cage. He gets up onto his feet instead of his knees, giving him more freedom of movement. He uses that to his advantage and starts impaling himself hard on my dick, going almost the full length of my shaft with every stroke. It’s almost an anger fuck for the intensity. And damn, it feels good.

The added motion makes his balance a bit more precarious, and I grab his arms to add stability. As I do, I feel the solid meat of his well-developed biceps. I start admiring the definition he’s gaining from working out and swimming so much. I also admire the veins he has kris-crossing his forearms, making him look more powerful than his thin frame suggests. His veins are gorgeous, and they really kick my lust into overdrive.

They also remind me: I have a job to do.

While my little brother keeps grinding himself onto my cock, I reach over and grab an alcohol wipe. I tear open the packet, which gets his attention. He opens his eyes, sees what I’m doing, smiles, and slows his pace. He bottoms out on the base of my dick and starts playing with the angle to see just how deep he can get me. That way, he’s still having fun, but the extra motion has calmed down.

Once more, I admire the gorgeous, vascular forearms in front of me. I look from one to the other, look up at his face, and lift my eyebrows in unspoken question. He understands immediately and nods ever so slightly down to his left.

I wipe the inside of his left elbow crease, removing any traces of things that could ruin his day. I set down the pad and pick up the needle. Most guys use a strap to make it easier to find a target, but this kid’s arms read like a road map. It’s like his body is offering his circulatory system to me, inviting me to penetrate it.

And that’s exactly what I do.

The little slut watches, entranced, as I find a thick, obvious vein and gently insert the needle into it. His face flinches ever so slightly, but his right hand immediately finds his meaty cock and starts jerking it. The kid is turned on by watching me administer his slam. He is so fucking hot.

I get the needle tip right where it needs to be, and I pull back on the plunger. A flash of deep red shocks the syringe to life. He makes a quick gasp; I let out a low moan. We both know that’s the all-clear sign. We both know he’s about to take off, and our party’s about to start.

We look into each other’s eyes for a moment. “You ready?” I ask.

“Please…” is all he says.

“Good boy.”

I press the plunger in.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 3

Jeezus F. Crisco… if this story was any hotter, my computer would be a heap of molten metal and plastic.

(A cautionary note: G and alcohol do NOT go together. In real life, these 2 would be lucky to be alive. The story is still hot as hell…)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, ejaculaTe said:

(A cautionary note: G and alcohol do NOT go together. In real life, these 2 would be lucky to be alive. The story is still hot as hell…)

Oop. I usually try to avoid that combo even in fantasy; thanks for the public-service announcement and reminder!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Chapter 2: Flight

I finished pushing the plunger to the end of the syringe, and I look up as my brother closes his eyes in anticipation. His face looks so peaceful, like he’s basking in the anticipation of this calm before the storm. Which reminds me: I have only seconds left to finish up. 

I grab a cotton swab, place it over the puncture spot, and slide the needle out moments before the shock hits his lungs. His eyes switch from closed and peaceful to bugged-out and euphoric. He gasps from the sensations coursing through his body, and that triggers the coughing spasms.

Each of his coughs hits me, too, because his ass is wrapped around my dick. He clenches with each wave, gripping me tighter. But the constriction doesn’t last. After his last convulsion, it’s like his entire body goes limp as he rides the rush. His hole softens its grip on my cock, and I swear starts pulling me deeper into him. The reaction is that quick. But because he’s suddenly loosening up, a bit of the cum he’d been holding inside leaks out, making the entrance to his hole slick with a surprise coating of cum. 

He must feel it, too, because a moan escapes his lips, and he starts grinding his hips into me, sliding still deeper onto my rock-hard pole. Once he starts moving, my dick hits different places inside him, and that lights up all his brain’s pleasure centers. A rapid-fire sequence of expressions fly across his face as he tries to process just how incredible he feels riding his big brother’s thick cock. 

And that’s when a switch flips in his brain and the desperation kicks in. 

“Oh, fuck. Oh fuck! Ugh. Fuck me. Mmm. I want you to fuck my brains out. Please, bro. Pound my boy hole and gimme your grown-up seed. Fuck I need you to fill me up, bro.”

I chuckle a bit. It’s funny hearing him beg me to do the one thing I want to do more than anything else right now. “Oh, I will, buddy. Don’t you worry.”

He runs his hands through his hair and then holds them behind his head as he rocks back and forth on my dick. He looks incredibly sexy grinding himself into me like this. And from the look on his face, he feels incredibly sexy, too. He’s angling himself to direct my cock different places inside his guts, running the head of it across his prostate. I can tell he’s already on another planet, being controlled only by what his prostate feels and his ass craves. I prepare myself for the incessant pleas for “more” he’ll start muttering in a few minutes.

I’ll have fun stretching him open tonight. 

But until then, he’s totally going to town on his own. I’m impressed by his newfound energy and enthusiasm with how hard and fast he keeps pounding his ass down to my pubes. I guess they call that stuff “speed” for a reason, huh?

I lean back and put my hands behind my head, reveling in the sight of this gorgeous boy pleasuring himself with my body. He’s doing all the work right now, lost in the combined trances of self-stimulation and a drug-induced high. I’m enjoying the hell out of this show while it lasts because I know full well in a few minutes my dick will no longer be thick enough to satisfy his need. When this kid gets high, he becomes an über-bottom, trying to fit everything and anything inside him.

For now, though, my cock rules his world. He keeps slamming his ass down onto my pelvis like there’s nothing he’d rather do with his life. And that reminds me. I need to follow through on his plans.

I figure he could go like the Energizer bunny, so I gently grab hold of his thighs to get his attention and add stability. He slows down his frantic pace a bit, looking more disoriented than disturbed. “Hey, kiddo. Let’s get you on your back, okay? Hop over to the couch.”

And just like that, the kid dismounts, stands up, walks over to the couch, drops down onto it, flips over onto his back, scoots his ass to the edge of the cushion, pulls his ankles back to his ears, and starts fingering his hole—all before I can stand up from the recliner.

“Goddamn, dude. You’re in heat.”

His eyes glaze over and partially close for a second. “Fuck me,” he mumbles.

“I’ll be right there. Hang on.” I grab the unused point, give it a quick shake to make sure it’s all still dissolved, and let my boner lead me right back to his sloppy hole. His hole, I now see, that is frothy with churned-up cum that he’s now mindlessly fingering back into his hole. “Goddamn, that’s fucking hot.”

He just whimpers. His concentration is all focused on his hole, not my voice.

I climb up onto the couch, putting one foot on either side of him. I use my legs to pin his down, folding him in half and really stretching his quads. Damn, this kid is limber. He doesn’t even resist. I do a squat and point my dick right at his face. I don’t even have to say a word; a second later, my dick is halfway to his throat, and he’s nursing on it for all he’s worth.

“That’s right, bitch. Get it wet. You don’t want me shoving my thick cock into you dry. Lube me up, you little slut.”

He must like when talk to him like that because I notice one of his hands reaches down to start stroking his dick while the other reaches up to help stabilize mine while he takes in a breath.

“Yessir,” he says, diving right back onto my dick, shamelessly making wet, sloppy noises to show he understands. He really has gotten better at sucking dick. I have to remember to thank his teammates the next time I see them. Maybe I’ll go to their next home meet or something.

Anyway, I see a wet dick and a frothy hole before me, and it’s time I get down to business.

“Good boy,” I say.

He takes his cue and comes up for air, panting a bit — probably more from his heart racing than from the blowjob, but it’s still hot.

I put my hands on his legs to hold them in place while I step down from the couch. His hands are already fingering his hole again by the time I’m standing up again. It’s so hot to see him desperate like this. It’s clear he’s a natural cumdump, and the slam just brought out the best in him.

Which reminds me: It’s time I brought out the beast in me.

“Alright, you sexy, needy bottom. You ready to get pounded?”

“Please…”

Leaning forward, I rest my knees on the edge of the couch and align the head of my dick with the entrance of his hole. I nudge the knuckles of his groping hands, interrupting their exploration of his sphincter.

But his fingers don’t move out of the way. Instead, they spring into action to assist. One hand grabs hold of my cock, stroking it and guiding it toward his eager hole. The other hand grabs one side of his hole and pries open his ass lips, widening the target and helping me slide inside without resistance. I noticed that he didn’t immediately remove his fingers once my cock slid past. This kid’s already stretching open. Good. That’ll help him get through the onslaught he’s about to experience.

I steadily slide the entire length of my cock all the way inside him. He exhales, relaxes, and goes back to jerking his own cock.

“Yeah, that’s it. Right where you want it. It’s like your hole was made for my dick. It’s like we’ve been training your hole to take your big brother’s cock for years. It fits so perfectly now. You’re such a good fucking bottom for your brother.”

“Yeah, fuck me, bro.”

I shove my cock hard into him. He grunts.

“Fuck me.”

I slam my dick in, making a loud smack against his ass cheeks.

“Harder, sir. Please fuck me harder.”

I grab hold of his knees and lean my weight into his legs, folding him flat in half. I bear down on him, shoving my dick in as hard and as rapidly as I can, drilling him like a pile-driver. He starts making enthusiastic sounds of pleasure, but they’re choppy from the sudden impacts.

“Ye-e-e-e-e-e-es, ple-ease fuck. me. bro.”

I drill him like that for a few more minutes, really loosening up his ass and churning up the cum collected in his guts. I eventually slow down a bit, and just to fuck with him, I put my dick only halfway in and stop.

As I expected, he starts squirming, nearly writhing on the couch, trying to figure out how to get the rest of me inside him. After getting used to feeling my full length invading his insides, this must make him feel incomplete.

“What’s wrong, buddy? Need something?”

A grunt.

“What’s that? What do you need?”

“More.”

“More what, buddy?”

He struggles to talk while he’s trying to gain leverage and traction on the couch. “More…uh…cock…uh…fuck…me…deep.”

“You want more?”

“More…”

“I think you’re ready for beast mode.”

He freezes. A memory tries to fight through his brain fog to tell his sex drive to chill for a second. It’s fun to watch the struggle play across his face. While he’s partially confused, he’s at least stopped squirming, so I reach over and pick up the point I’m going to use.

A glimmer of recognition crosses his face. He hasn’t completely pieced it together just yet, but he’s almost there. His eyes follow the point as I bring it up in front of me for a quick inspection. Yep, all looks good.

“Well, boy? You wanna feel the beast come out? You wanna feel me tear up your hole? Want me to fly with you? You said you wanted me to slam while I fuck you. I’m ready. Are you?”

The pieces all click into place, and he registers what’s about to happen. His face fills with a combination of wonder, surprise, and elation.

“Fuck yeah. Do it. Slam yourself, bro. Fuck your rush into me. Tear me up. Fucking do it. I’m ready.” As if to emphasize his point, he reaches down and spreads his ass cheeks apart a bit wider. I feel the release of pressure on my cock, and I swear I feel a bit of extra moisture. Damn, maybe he’s still leaking loads from earlier.

Fuck yeah. I decide to reward him a bit for his eagerness, so I slide the rest of my cock into him, bottoming out on my pubes. He sighs with relief, but his hands stay down there, continuing to spread his hole wide for me.

“Alight, boy. I think you’ve earned it. Here ya go.”

His eyes do the closest thing to concentrating he’s able to do in his current state. He stares wide-eyed as I pump my fist a couple times, then stretch my arm out down and to the side, ensuring he can see what I’m doing. I find a good vein and line up the needle.

“Do it, bro. Fucking slam it.” He’s so fun when he acts all big and shit.

I feel a pinch as the metal pierces my skin. It slides smoothly in, just a bit. I pull back on the plunger and see the flash of red, confirming my aim. That makes my brother start jerking harder, and I feel a bit more shaking coming up through my cock buried inside his hole.

I look at my brother’s face. He’s transfixed by the sight of his idol with a drug-filled needle in hand, ready to take a leap and join him in a rush of pleasure. “Here it comes, buddy. Blast-off.”

And as I slowly push the plunger down, I keep my eyes locked on his face. His wonder and admiration can’t be contained. He’s utterly entranced.

I feel the plunger stop and know I’ve hit bottom. I pull out the point, cap it, and set it down. I quickly put a swab on the drop of blood forming and lift my hands above my head and lock my gaze with my brother’s just in time.

The rush hits while we stare into each other’s eyes. His are already huge black pools, and I swear I feel mine open up right as the urge to cough hits me. I stifle it, mostly to impress him because he can’t help it and always has to cough. (Hey, I have to maintain my dominance somehow, right?) And then I feel the rush spread through the rest of my body and right down into my cock, which I bury deeper into him as a let out a grunt that turns into a growl.

The beast is loose.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...