Choose or no loads refused

bbrookie

I have never even thought about turning anyones load down or not “letting” anyone fuck me bareback, but even if I did want to choose loads, as an owned, dominated, sub cumdumpster I have no say in who fucks me or dumps their load in me or even who uses me for a toilet. literally ANY male who wants to mount me, fuck me and breed me has that right, anytime anywhere, sharing me with whoever, for whatever they want to use me for. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

The way the question is phrased implies the answer, "Of course no loads refused." What is the point of being a "cum dump" if you won't let people "dump cum"?

The actual answer is more nuanced - of course; some people will:

• Happily take loads in dark rooms or blindfolded but if they're not in dark rooms/not blindfolded they're more picky
  • At a large enough venue/sex party (or group of people who might hook up), it's still possible to be a cum dump and be a little bit picky/a lot picky
  • Most people are actually somewhat in between

The sample population on this site is likely a little biased towards being more likely to accept/give loads BB, than otherwise.

As more top these days, what tends to annoy me most about supposed cum dumps are actually the picky ones who literally say "I'll take anyone" but start rejecting people (not necessarily me). It's like: "What version of `I take all loads/no loads refused` means: `I refuse your/their load`". Sometimes I might detect that the person is into some sort of role play where the other person "sort of" forces them, with their tacit consent, but honestly I can't be bothered determining a "real no" from a "I'm saying no but you can persist" most of the time - so, for me, unless I happen to explicitly and obviously know otherwise (excuse the pun), "no" means "NO" to me.

If the bottom wants to play shades of grey with me, I'm unlikely your Mr Grey 🙂

Edited by fuckyouraw777
[clarifying a point and apostrophes]
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If you're gunna be a cumdump then it's definitely no loads refused. Your purpose is to serve horny men and to milk their balls. When I'm being group seeded I get off on serving/satisfying as many men as want my asshole. I love taking cock after cock in my ass. The more sperm the better. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, marriedsub said:

Don't understand the question... If I'm going to be a cumdump, then I really shouldn't refuse any loads, right?

Some guys seem to be picky when horny and still refuse a cock it the guy doesn't tick all their boxes. Maybe they are 'sluts' when they are horned up but not a cumdump?

14 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

Some guys seem to be picky when horny and still refuse a cock it the guy doesn't tick all their boxes. Maybe they are 'sluts' when they are horned up but not a cumdump?

Yeah, there's definitely a strong correlation between level of horniness and lack of cock/load selectivity for those of us who are not (yet) permanent cumdumps 😜

Edited by marriedsub
Improved clarity of expression.