Bonjela and anal health

Just a silly question…

you know as a cumdump sometimes you just take too many (big) cocks and caused some lesion around the anus. Have been told to use bongela gel to help ease the problem and get my hole ready again sooner. Will that actually work? If not, what other things people will use to help with the issue?

28 minutes ago, lj1987 said:

Just a silly question…

you know as a cumdump sometimes you just take too many (big) cocks and caused some lesion around the anus. Have been told to use bongela gel to help ease the problem and get my hole ready again sooner. Will that actually work? If not, what other things people will use to help with the issue?

I don't believe this has ever been studied. That said, as a topic analgesic for mouth sores, it probably would have some pain-lessening effect on such lesions. THAT SAID, this isn't going to promote the lesion healing faster; it's just going to mask the pain, which means you could end up making things much, much worse. If you're sexually active enough to get a lesion on your asshole, let it heal before you dive back in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I’ve read some pretty weird and wonderful topic headings on this site but “Bonjela and Anal Health” was a curveball.

I wonder if it’s true, though, or something similar to the urban myth that putting toothpaste on your cock can help with erectile disfunction? I know that theatre actors required to do nude scenes were often advised to apply some Colgate on their todgers to counter the shrivelling effects of a chilly stage. I suspect that was a myth, too. 

8 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I don't believe this has ever been studied. That said, as a topic analgesic for mouth sores, it probably would have some pain-lessening effect on such lesions. THAT SAID, this isn't going to promote the lesion healing faster; it's just going to mask the pain, which means you could end up making things much, much worse. If you're sexually active enough to get a lesion on your asshole, let it heal before you dive back in.

I second this advice. The body generates pain for a reason, to let us know that something is wrong. The tissues and structures around the anus are vulnerable to injury, and the types of injury that can result from taking cock, and especially oversized intrusion, can be a matter to be taken seriously. Anal fissure comes to mind. Also, numbing the discomfort resulting from the emergence of an STD infection will not cure the ailment, it will just make you less aware of the need to have it treated. If something doesn’t feel right down there, it’s always best to know exactly what the issue is, and deal with it specifically, rather than just trying to use some generic cure-all and hope for the best.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Before I started doing anal, I had recurring problems with hemorrhoids and fissures. I find it somewhat ironic that the condition seemed to improve after I started getting fucked. But anyway, over the years I tried a few different topicals to alleviate discomfort. I tried the obvious Preparation H, but also tried Butt Paste (diaper rash ointment),  Lubriderm hand lotion, and my favorite, Blistex. (I figured if it feels good on chapped lips it would feel good on sore ass lips). I found that regardless of what was used, topical ointments do little to speed healing. All they do is apply a small amount of analgesic to temporarily alleviate some discomfort, and provide a bit of lubrication so bowel movements aren't as abrasive to your injured hole.  I've never used Bonjela, but I doubt it would be any better than the other products I mentioned. If you happen to have some, it probably wouldn't hurt to apply, but I wouldn't go out of my way to pick some up.

Besides topicals, you might do a quick evaluation of a few other things that might be beneficial.  Check your diet to be sure you are getting the nutrient needed for faster healing. Also consider taking a little longer to stretch out and relax before a rough session so you are less likely to be bruised. There are some lubes with extracts added to help relax the sphincter and (supposedly) promote healing.  I know that Pjur is made with Jojoba which is supposed to help with that.

Edited by funpozbottom
  • Upvote 1

On 4/28/2023 at 9:45 PM, RawPlug said:

I’ve read some pretty weird and wonderful topic headings on this site but “Bonjela and Anal Health” was a curveball.

I wonder if it’s true, though, or something similar to the urban myth that putting toothpaste on your cock can help with erectile disfunction? I know that theatre actors required to do nude scenes were often advised to apply some Colgate on their todgers to counter the shrivelling effects of a chilly stage. I suspect that was a myth, too. 

a small drop of toothpaste up your arse after youve douched out makes your hole very wet for fucxing without lube :)) - dont ask why i know x

• Upvote 1

First off, I definitely upvote the toothpaste suggestion. I find the best results are from a mint gel type toothpaste. I suspect the mint oil triggers some mucosal reaction within the anus ,much as it makes your mouth produce saliva while brushing. Beyond that, if you have been hosing deep and moving more mud than pellets in the hosing, it helps freshen the exterior of the hole where , even with washing after douching, trace odors might be clinging to the skin or hairs.

As for a worn out hole- a  fisting top once advised me after an especially long, hard and expansive fist session to get a tube of A & D Ointment, push a quarter size glob of it up and into my ass, and to finger it all around the ass lining so I would be good to play again the next afternoon. Next day my hole was happy and I was able to play long and hard again. I have passed this along to some of my fist bottom buds, and they all have found it helps a lot with a quick recovery. 

• Upvote 2

Any time I get torn a little or rubbed raw by an enthusiastic top I use preparation H if it’s like a broken vessel or any type thrombosis. If I’m raw from dry dick or whatever was stuck in my hole I will use Neosporin and it really makes things heal fast. I started really young so I’m no stranger to a beat up hole.

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2023 at 12:33 PM, AlwaysOpen said:

First off, I definitely upvote the toothpaste suggestion. I find the best results are from a mint gel type toothpaste. I suspect the mint oil triggers some mucosal reaction within the anus ,much as it makes your mouth produce saliva while brushing. Beyond that, if you have been hosing deep and moving more mud than pellets in the hosing, it helps freshen the exterior of the hole where , even with washing after douching, trace odors might be clinging to the skin or hairs.

As for a worn out hole- a  fisting top once advised me after an especially long, hard and expansive fist session to get a tube of A & D Ointment, push a quarter size glob of it up and into my ass, and to finger it all around the ass lining so I would be good to play again the next afternoon. Next day my hole was happy and I was able to play long and hard again. I have passed this along to some of my fist bottom buds, and they all have found it helps a lot with a quick recovery. 

This is amazing advise. I have the same issues. As a Raw Bottom I love to take loads anywhere I can. For example this weekend I visited the Bath house 3 times and took well over 32 loads all weekend. My Ass Cunt was sore and needing a rest. I always shower and finger some A n D ointment or Vaseline. The results are great AnD ointment is faster 24 hrs. Vaseline is about 2 days recovery.