Bucket-List Bender

JerseyPupHole

8 hours ago, JerseyPupHole said:

As I climb onto the mattress, I ask, “On my knees or on my back?”

“Back,” he says. “So I can watch your face as I wear you out.”

8 hours ago, JerseyPupHole said:

“Oh my god,” he said. “You need something even thicker.”

“Your fist,” I say, continuing to stare at him, a familiar desperate need once again taking hold of my mind.

“You want me to fist you?” he asks. He hasn’t fisted me before, so I guess he’s surprised by the confidence of my suggestion. We’ve talked about how meaty his hands are.

I shake my head a little. “Wrap your fist around your cock, then slide them both inside me. Jerk yourself off inside my hole.”

Apparently his eyes weren’t wide enough because they grow even more as he envisions what I asked him to do. “Oh my god. You can take that?” he asks.

@versmetropig - I have a track history of wearing out my tops. and yes, I've had the pleasure of being the recipient of "Jack-In-The Box". Mind you, I've never had a Latino guy take my hole before - it'll be something additional to look forward to.

• Piggy 2

On 5/20/2023 at 10:33 PM, TaKinGDeePanal said:

@versmetropig - I have a track history of wearing out my tops. and yes, I've had the pleasure of being the recipient of "Jack-In-The Box". Mind you, I've never had a Latino guy take my hole before - it'll be something additional to look forward to.

Seriously? Australia seems a bit white-washed to a native NYer, though I'll admit that I've never had sex with anyone who was Australian Indigenous or Maori, so I guess geography does matter in these things. Living in the most diverse metro area in the world, those two ethnic groups along with Inuit are the only three major ethnic groups that I have never had the opportunity to have a sexual encounter with a man from said groups - I do so love all varieties of men but representatives of those three groups are scarce even here...

I can see I am going to have my work cut out for me this summer @TaKinGDeePanaland while I had in the past been known to wear out many a bottom, that WAS at my physical peak. I find now at 60 that I require a bit more time building up and a few more short breaks in any session...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, versmetropig said:

I can see I am going to have my work cut out for me this summer

Sounds like you might need a bottom to help you practice a bit to get your stamina back where you want it to be. 😉 -waves from Newark-

• Piggy 1

Chapter 4b: Eduardo, Cont’d

Before I know it, Eduardo is back. And he’s carrying a mason jar full of something. My face scrunches up in confusion because that’s about the last thing I expected to see today. But I look closer and notice the cloudy white complexion of the jar’s contents. My eyes bulge. I nearly start hyperventilating. I look from the jar to Eduardo’s face and back again several times as I increase the pace of my self-fisting. I start making whimpering sounds, hoping I’m right about what’s about to happen.

“You look like you recognize what’s in here,” Eduardo says. “Do you know what this is?”

I’m so blitzed-out and excited that I have to look back and forth between him and the jar a couple more times before my brain reconnects with words. “Cum? Is that full of cum?”

Eduardo smiles from ear to ear. “I knew you’d know, you fucking slut. Yeah, this jar is full of my cum. I’ve been saving it for you.” I moan, pleadingly. My legs spread and contract as I push my fist deeper into me. I gasp and moan again. Eduardo keeps talking. “Fuck, you’re so hot like this. I can’t believe how desperate you are. Anyway,” Eduardo says. “This is about a month’s worth of loads from me. Any time I wasn’t fucking some other guy, my cum went in this jar, and it’s all for you.”

I whimper again. This is the most desperate craving I have ever felt. Never before has someone held a collection of his own cum in front of me and teased me with it, hinting it was about to go inside me. I can’t contain my excitement, wiggling around looking frantic and trying to figure out what to do next. All I know is that I want that cum deep inside my hole. All of it.

To my relief, Eduardo helps me out. “God damn, look how desperate you are. You want this inside you, don’t you, you fucking slut?” I say yes amid some more moans and whimpers. “You want it inside your ass, don’t you?” More noises. Another yes. “And then what?” he asks. When he doesn’t get an answer—I don’t know what he expects me to say—he continues. “What should I put inside you after I pour all this cum into your hole?” I whimper again at the thought. “You want me to use my fist to push it deeper inside you?” My whimpering turns to a growl. “You want my hand, coated in a month’s worth of cum, to slide so far into you that I fill your second hole with my collected spunk?”

At that point, I’m basically squirming out of my own skin. I’m so worked up, my body can’t keep control of its energy. I’m twisting and writhing, looking for a clue as to what I need to do to make my dreams into a reality. My brain short-circuits, and I go back to whimpering. I know what I want, but I don’t know how to get there. I look back at Eduardo, a helpless pleading crossing on my face. “Please?” is the only thing I can think of to say.

Eduardo takes control and gives me clear instructions. “Go find your biggest Pig Hole toy and bring it to me. Then get in the sling. Okay? Pig Hole, then sling. Go.” He knows how to keep his instructions simple for my spun-out brain.

I start repeating “pig hole, then sling” over and over. I don’t know if it’s just in my head, if I’m mouthing the words, too, or if I’m saying them out loud each time. I don’t care. I know what I need, and I need his cum inside me. All of it.

After a minute of mindless walking about, I find the Pig Hole. I bring it out to the sling, where Eduardo stands ready to help. I hand him the toy, which he takes from me. I climb into the sling and make sure my ass hangs over the edge. “Here,” he says. “Put your poppers beside you. But take a hit first, you slut. I want you totally open for my cum to pour into you.”

I fumble with the bottle, almost racing to take the hit, knowing it will bring me closer to my goal more quickly. I replace the cap on the bottle and set it in the sling beside me. I’m ready. I’m ready for the abuse. I’m ready for the rush. I’m ready for the fisting. More than anything, though, I’m ready to be filled up with that jar of cum. I exhale and start to relax and calm down.

“Good,” Eduardo says. “Now here’s your Pig Hole. I put lube on it, so it’ll go in nice and easy. I’ll let you put it in cuz I wanna watch that, and I’ll record the video for you.” He pauses for a second while his attention focuses on the phone in his hands. “Okay, go ahead. Stuff that toy inside your hole and open it up for me.”

He doesn’t have to tell me twice. I grab the base of the Pig Hole with one hand and use the other to fold up the hollow part so it’s easier to slide inside. I relax my ass, line up the toy, and start to push it in. I surprise myself with how easily it goes inside—I’ve never been this loose before. The base of the toy snaps into place as the widest part slips easily past my sphincter. After a small gasp and grunt, I reach down and stick my fingers into my new silicone-lined chute. I press outward on a couple of spots still folded in, and the entire length of the Pig Hole pops open, gaping open my ass all the way in.

“Oh, fuck,” Eduardo says, still recording video. “Look at that hole.” He moves closer and lines up the head of his cock with the opening of my hole. He pushes in a bit but stops once he feels resistance. His cock is too thick to just slide right in to my gaping hole. “I guess I’ll need some lube,” he says. “What do you think?”

“Use the cum,” I say. “Please. Use your cum as lube for your cock.”

“You’re such a nasty fucker,” Eduardo says. “I love it. That’s exactly what I was thinking. Okay,” he says, grabbing the jar. “Here’s a month’s worth of my cum. It’s about ready to go inside your stretched-out gaping hole. You ready, slut?”

“Fuck yeah,” I say. “Pour your loads into me. Please.”

I watch as he dribbles a little onto the head of his cock, which drip down from there into my hole because I feel the cool wetness of the spreading semen a few moments later. The delay between what I see and what I feel fascinates me, but only for a second. Because then I realize that my ass is literally being flooded with another man’s sperm, and I start to go nuts. My moaning and grunting blend together into what can only be described as a sound of primal desperation. I grab my butt cheeks with my hands and pull them apart, as though that will somehow help open me up even more. My eyes go wild as I watch more and more creamy liquid pour out of the jar and I feel a growing fullness and heaviness inside my cavernous hole.

Eduardo tips the jar upside down and shakes it a bit, ensuring that every last drop has been poured into my greedy hole. When he’s satisfied the jar is empty, he goes to set it aside. I whimper again and reach out my hand to take it from him. “But it’s empty,” he says.

“Nuh-uh,” I utter. He gives me the jar, and I reach in with a finger, running it along the inside of the jar, feeling a film of cum transferring to my hand. “Now it’s empty, I say, handing the wiped-clean glass back to him.

“Oh fuck, that’s hot,” Eduardo says as he watches and records me licking my finger clean of the residual jizz. “Fuck yeah,” he says.

My finger still in my mouth, I close my eyes and moan. “Your cum tastes amazing. I’m so glad it’s all inside me now.”

“So now what should I put inside you, you hungry pig?”

“Your fist,” I say immediately. “Fist all those loads deeper into me. Please.”

“Okay,” he says. “In a second. One more surprise first.” He leans over and picks something up off the nearby table. It’s a small clear baggy. Oh, fuck yes, I think. More. Eduardo smiles at me when he sees my face light up when I realize what he’s doing. “You’ve been such a good bottom that I want to reward you with more than just a month’s worth of my cum. I know that’s all you really need, but I want to see you do more. So I’m going to take this shard here”—he holds up a sizeable chunk of crystal—“and toss it in with my sperm.”

Without any more warning or waiting for any confirmation from me, he literally tosses the shard down my gaping hole. Maybe I’m imagining things, but I swear I hear a little splash when it hits the puddle. “That will dissolve in a couple minutes, and when you feel the rush hit, you’ll know you’ve started to absorb all my semen. You’ll know that your next high comes from my cum.”

“Oh fuck yes,” I say. I reach down and play with what’s left of my tiny little dicklet, unable to stop myself from trying to at least pretend to jerk off. What he said has turned me on so much. He’s given me a way to feel the spread of his sperm through my body. I’m going to have his cum on my brain when I get even higher in a few minutes.

Eduardo stops recording video and sets my phone down. “This might take an extra hand and some concentration. Alright,” he says. “I think we’re done with this Pig Hole. Your natural pig hole will be good enough on its own for what’s coming next.”

“Your fist,” I say. “Please.”

“Good boy,” Eduardo says. “You’ve been taking notes.” He grabs the Pig Hole with one hand places his other hand on my butt, and begins to slowly pry the toy out of my hole. “Stay open,” he says. “Don’t push any of that cum out. I don’t want you to waste it. Keep your hole wide open and gaping. Stay right like you are. There you go. Good boy. Hold that cum inside you. Just like that. Good. Keep it right there.”

And at that, I feel the last of the Pig Hole slide past my ass’s lips. A month of Eduardo’s cum is now churning in a cesspool inside my hole, a drug shard slowly dissolving in its midst. I feel so trashy and so used, almost discarded and tossed aside like the chemicals he tossed into my hole. And that alone is enough to turn me on. I’m in absolute pig heaven.

After a moment, my eyes try to focus on reality again. I see Eduardo standing at the bottom of the sling. His hand and forearm are glistening with a fresh coating of lube. And with his other hand, he’s picked up my phone again. It looks like he’s already started recording. I’m about to have him fist a puddle of cum into my guts. I suddenly think of my poppers, and I’m sure my face looks panicked. Eduardo looks a little worried for a second, but once he sees the bottle in my hand and the determined look on my face, he calms down. “That’s right, boy,” he says. “Huff on those poppers and get ready to open wide for my arm.”

I want to open up, but I don’t want to zone out, so I take two decent sniffs from the bottle before sealing it and setting it aside. I lean back and exhale. “Do it, man. Shove your fist in my hole. Soak your hand in the puddle of your cum. Push your loads deeper into my hole and watch me swallow your arm with my hole. Come on, man. Give it to me. I need it.”

Without another word, Eduardo reaches down and presses his fingertips against my entrance. I offer no resistance, and they slide right past. Within seconds, his entire fist has entered my hole, almost without effort. “Holy fuck,” he says. “That is one hungry hole.” He pushes in a couple inches past his wrist. Then he stops as his face lights up in amazement. “Oh my god,” he says. “I feel it. I can splash around in a puddle of my own cum. Oh my god.”

I feel him moving his hand around inside me, and I’d swear I hear gurgling sounds from my gut, almost like indigestion. Then it dawns on me: I’m hearing the sound of cum splashing around inside my body. “Oh holy fuck,” I say. “I can hear you splashing it around. Oh my god, that’s amazing.” We continue like this for a few minutes, both of us lost in wonder, until he brings me back to earth with a question.

“Ready for me to go deeper?” he asks. “I don’t feel the shard anywhere, so I think it’s fully dissolved. I think it’s time we spread this cum around and coat your insides with it.”

“Fuck yeah, man,” I say. “Push it in.”

“But first, I wanna see my cum coating my hand. I’m gonna pull out for just a second, but then I get right back to where I am.”

I whimper a bit. “And then go deeper?”

“Goddamn, you dirty pig,” he says. “Yeah, after I see my cum-covered hand, I’ll see how deep you can take me.” With that, he starts to pull his hand out of my hole. I feel him rubbing it all along the insides of my hole, not just pulling straight out. I smile. “Uh-huh. You see what I’m doing,” he says. “I’m making sure to coat your insides with my chem-laced cum on my way out of your hole. You’re welcome, you filthy fucking pig.”

My only response is a moan. And right as my moan fades, his hand crosses my threshold on the way out of my hole. I grunt, mostly from the sudden feeling of emptiness. Then I look up and see Eduardo moving his fingers together and apart, putting on a show for the camera. The runny, stringy goo drips and oozes around his hand, leaving a webwork of threads between his fingers when he spreads them. It’s almost mesmerizing to watch.

“Fuck, that’s gorgeous,” he says. “But I don’t want this dripping anywhere, so let’s see how gorgeous this looks sliding right back inside your hole.” He doesn’t even try to be slow or gentle this time, knowing I’m already stretched pretty far open. He dives right in, going a couple inches deeper than his wrist in a single push. I make a small grunt but that’s it. I’m just glad to get something back inside me.

“Deeper,” I say, reminding him of my goal and letting him know I’m ready. “Give me more.”

He chuckles. “Oh, okay, I guess,” he says. “But only because you asked so politely, you pig.” Eduardo applies more pressure and continues sliding deeper into my hole. I think he probably expected to get halfway up his forearm because once another two inches past there had disappeared inside me, he starts looking a little worried. “You doing okay?” he asks. “How’s that feel, pig?”

“More,” I say, not even looking at him, just concentrating on my breathing and on opening up. He gets a little further, and I feel his upper arm bump against my butt. I’ve made it to the crease in his elbow, but I still feel open and a little empty. I still want more.

I grab my bottle of poppers again. I take my time with it, taking four long, slow huffs out of the bottle. I keep my eyes closed, reseal the bottle, set it beside me, reach my hands overhead, and exhale deeply several times. I think I hear Eduardo say “wow” or something. He probably feels my insides relaxing. I exhale one more time, then I open my eyes, stare right into his, and say simply, “More.” I begin to bear down as he realizes I’m serious and begins to apply pressure again.

With a grunt and a bit of a yelp, I absorb his entire elbow into my hole. It feels incredible, and with his latest bump starting to kick in as I absorb all the semen being spread through my insides, I feel like I can do anything. “Keep going,” I say. “More.”

I lean back and continue to work on my breathing. It’s tough because of the added high, but I’m trying to keep myself physically relaxed and fairly still. My arms move around a bit, trying to find the best way to get leverage, but the rest of me cooperates with my need for calm. I feel him moving further in. This is uncharted territory for both of us, and we treat it rather solemnly—we’re both silent, focused more on the feelings than on being verbal. That, I figure, could come later. For now, my only job is to open up. And that’s exactly what I do.

Eduardo’s arm slides a couple more inches into me, so my stretched-out sphincter is wrapped around the middle of his meaty bicep. I’m glad he’s not super-built, but he’s got enough mass there that I felt the extra stretch as his toned muscle slides past the threshold. He holds still at this point, and I think we both feel he’s reached a block. He presses a button on the phone’s screen and sets it aside. “I think this is as far as you’re going to let me in today,” he says, sounding surprisingly serious for all the dirty talk we were doing before. I guess he wants me to know he’s not playing.

I return the favor and reply as soberly as I’m capable, considering the unreal conditions. “Yeah, I think so, too. Feels like you hit a wall.” I take a couple breaths. “Honestly, I’m good with that because oh my god.”

“Yeah,” Eduardo says. “This is intense. I’ll just stay right here. You take your time and let me know when you’re ready for something to change.”

Taking his advice, I lie back and relax, trying to wrap my brain around what’s going on. I can’t, of course, so I just lie there in amazement at how good my whole body feels. Then I get an idea, and a naughty smile crosses my face.

Eduardo sees it. “What now? You look like you’re up to something. What are you thinking? Nothing good, I’ll bet.”

“We’ll see,” I say. “Can you try something for me? Are you able to flex your bicep without bending your arm? Like, can you flex the muscle by just tensing your arm?”

He thinks for a quick second, then smirks back at me. He extends his free arm up so I can see it. “Like this?” he asks. Then I watch as what looks like a beautifully shaped human arm suddenly transforms into a beautifully shaped stone carving. Then just as suddenly, it looks soft and supple again.

“Oh my god,” I say. “Your body is gorgeous. Yes, like that. I wonder what that…” But I didn’t get to finish the sentence. I gasp and lift my head to face his, shock running across my features. “Holy fuck!” I say as I see an evil chuckle run across his face. “Oh my god,” I say again, as the sensation fades. “That’s all you did?” And suddenly, I gasp and look shocked once more. “Oh my god, that’s amazing. Holy fuck. It’s like my entire body is a great big prosta—fuck, dude!”

The feeling of having a man’s arm buried up to his bicep overwhelmed me enough. Having that large of an intrusion go from soft to solid and back again—and having the girth of his hard muscles expand so suddenly—blew my mind. I couldn’t process anything beyond feeling completely and totally overwhelmed, completely and totally under his control and at his mercy. He can do whatever he wants to me, and I’ll keep begging for more. I start to smile in some kind of hazy bliss, and he flexes one more time, changing my spreading smile to a quick gasp and back again as he releases the tension.

“Okay, okay,” I say. “Hold on. Just stay still.”

To my relief, Eduardo looks serious. I don’t think he’ll shock me with another flex now. “I’m astonished you made it this far. Alright. Tell me what you need. Out? Hold? What’s best?”

Taking stock of my sensations, I make a suggestion. “Just hang on for a second. Lemme get used to you.” After a few moments and many unsuccessful attempts at calming breaths, I continue. “Maybe back out, slowly, to your elbow? Then hold and check again.”

“Sounds good. You ready?” I nod. “Or do you need more time?” I shake my head. “Okay,” he says. “Your only job right now is to breathe. Nice and slow, okay?” I nod. And with that, I feel the enormous mass of an entire arm start to move toward the exit of my body. I have to fight the urge to hyperventilate or panic.

He gets his elbow out with a grunt from me. He freezes, unsure how I’m managing. Hell, I don’t know how I’m doing, either. I’m basically writhing all over, trying to understand the impossible sensations I’m experiencing. Eventually I get used to this new level of fullness, and with a quick nod from me, we resume the gradual retreat of his arm. I have him pause again at the wrist for just a second, and after a bit, he’s completely out. I feel utterly, completely, hopelessly empty. I almost break down in tears. I have a worried look on my face as my eyes dart around the room in search of a solution. I’m desperate for a solution. Anything I can shove up my hole to satisfy my need. But I can’t come up with any ideas. Seeing nothing and without thinking, I slide one of my own fists back into my hole. I’m amazed by how loose and sloppy it is—I’ve never been this destroyed before, and it feels unbelievable.

Eduardo sees my behavior and laughs. “Okay, mister power bottom. Let’s fill you up with an enormous butt plug then spend a few minutes getting me cleaned up and you rehydrated. Sound good?”

I continue exploring my hole with my own fist, nodding absently that I half-heard his suggestions.

Before I realize what’s happened, Eduardo returns, toweling himself off. He shakes his head with a laugh. “Right where I left you. At least you’re predictable. Okay, come on. Let’s get this plug inside you.” He picks up the huge plug I had in me before, which he has somehow fit inside my Pig Hole toy to add even more girth.

“I hope it’s big enough to make a difference,” I say.

“Yeah, me too,” he says. “Let’s give it a shot.” He waits for me to remove my hand, then he immediately slides the tip of the plug into my blown-out hole. It slides all the way in easily, right up to the big bump on the Pig Hole, where he pauses for a second. “Breathe,” he says.

I do my best to breathe deeply and slowly, and I open up my hole as best I can. I grunt a bit, and I feel the plug lock into place. And I mean lock. I can immediately tell it’s not going anywhere for a while. That thing can’t budge.

“You good?” Eduardo asks.

“Mmm-hmm,” I reply. I look around mindlessly, pretty much anywhere but at him. I also start grinding my hips, distracted by the changing sensations of the massive plug pressing into different parts of my insides.

Eduardo chuckles and shakes his head. “Man, you are blasted. Here, lemme help you down.” He reaches his hands to either side of me, and I lean forward, happy to have the physical contact and the chance to feel him up a bit. He chuckled again. “Goddamn, you’re horny. Okay, here’s your sports drink. Take a seat and drink. I’ll get you another bottle for when you finish that one off.”

I take the half-empty bottle he hands me, and I vaguely remember that I started drinking it what now seems like forever ago. I grab a spare puppy training pad and put it on the couch because I don’t know leaky my hole will be, and I collapse into the seat, totally spent. As soon as I’m down, though, my eyes lock on the porn still playing on the screen, and my hands again lock onto my crotch. I resume playing with myself.

A moment later, Eduardo comes back, carrying two more bottles of sports drink. “One for you,” he says, handing it to me. “And one for me,” he says, plopping down on the seat beside me. He exhales completely and, for the first time, looks completely spent. “Oh my god, that was incredible. Your hole is amazing.”

“Your arm is fucking incredible,” I say, squeezing what’s left of my dick, never taking my eyes off the screen.

We spend a long time just sitting there, calming down, and cooling off, with even Eduardo’s attention returning to the porn that’s been playing this whole time. We had been totally ignoring it for the longest time. The stuff going on inside my own body was way hotter than what we saw on the screen. But there’s enough going on right now to hold my attention and keep my eyes occupied while my hands apply pressure to my nub of a penis and the sensitive spot on my perineum. My entire body and all my needs have been reduced to those two spots. The only thing that would be better is to get another person inside my hole again, but catching my breath for a minute does feel good.

After a while, Eduardo’s phone lights up with an incoming text. He checks it and grins. “Looks like your friend Joey is looking for some play. Want me to take you over there?”

“Yes, please,” I say. Joey is a hot little fucker who enjoys pushing boundaries and encouraging naughty behavior in me. He’ll help me go as far as I want, and he always respects my boundaries. Not that I have any in my current state, but he’s certainly earned a lot of my trust over the years.

“Okay,” Eduardo says. “Let’s get you ready. We’re gonna keep that butt plug in you, but you need to be street-legal to get to their place. I need you to go get your favorite jock strap. Make sure it’s clean. Look at me. Get a fresh jockstrap. Go.”

I head to my bedroom, rummage through my dresser, and find my favorite one. It’s small and simple and keeps the attention where I want it: on my hole. It also has an elastic cock ring built in, so I’ll be less likely to play with myself, since the jock will take care of the squeezing. Satisfied, I go back to Eduardo.

“Oh, perfect. I like you in that one. Okay, put that on.” He helps me balance as I struggle to focus on getting my legs through the straps, and it takes a second to get my balls through the cock ring, but then I’m all set. “And here are the basketball shorts and tank top that were in a pile on the floor. I’m assuming they’re yours.” I stare at them blankly, trying to remember. Were those mine? Had I worn them recently? “And I’m assuming,” Eduardo continues, “that it’s been a while since you’ve seen them.” He chuckles. “Just put them on.” With his help, I finish getting dressed. “And your shoes are over there. Go on.”

Once those are on my feet, we’re ready. I grab my werewolf sheath, thinking it might come in handy in a little while. Eduardo turns off the porn and most of the lights, then walks to the front door. At that, we head out.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 5

Reading this makes me miss being an absolute unit, I could have gone full arms deep by now and here I am haven’t been touched for a year now.  I was on the way to depravity of this level but my normal life took control (some days regrettably)

• Like 1