Attention TOPS: what do u think of really tight holes?

A young guy with a long and fat uncut dick just left.  He came into my bedroom and undressed and stuffed his meat in my mouth smd then spit fucked me. He remarked how tight i was and then bamged the he'll out of me until i was loose and sloppy.  He dumped his first load and then fucked me for an hour straight, finally pulling out and shooting down my throat.  I think we both liked the initial tightness, but we were both glad that I'm loosened up so quickly.  

• Upvote 1

Really love the friction, and general challenge to open it up. Love it when i go all the way in and feel that sphincter gripping the base of my cock. 

Not a fan at all of loose, sloppy holes. 

And because i only use spit or cum as lube, a really tight hole feels so good

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

So I’ll be one of the few that loves a tight hole.  But I also love a sloppy loose hole - sloppier the better.  I’ve mentioned before my partner has an elastic hole.  It starts out tight and loosens the more cock and cum or piss he gets.  Even after a fuck Fest with dozens of cocks fucking him, within a matter of hours his hole returns to tight but hopefully still dripping. I started fisting him a couple months ago and it still bounces back to tight which makes every FF and hours long event so I can get my hand fully inside to squeeze his prostrate and watch shake as he repeatedly as anal orgasms and eventually shoots cum like it’s piss

Edited by Everopen
  • Like 3
  • Piggy 2

I really miss sex clubs that have a lot of loose well fucked holes. I wish their was enough fucking going on locally to have them. I got lucky enough to fuck one that had just been bred twice in quick succession and add my load a couple of weeks ago, but it doesn't happen very often here.

On 5/2/2023 at 2:52 AM, Bokkierob said:

I got a thick shaft so it can be uncomfortable for me. since the fuck is all about my pleasure I'll make him wear a butt plug at least the same girth as my cock until his asshole stretches out.

Yes, that's been my experience. When I first needed to be stretched, an alpha guy had me wear a butt plug to stretch my pussy. Now I can pretty well take any size cock and enjoy providing relief to my tops. In fact, I often shoot a load while I'm being penetrated. So alpha guys know how to work bottoms for their pleasure.

I would love to hear from Drew. Please have him contact me. Thanks.

Jamie

On 5/3/2023 at 1:49 AM, Ieatcumholes said:

I'm quite happy to let other tops break them back in first. If it's too much like work getting into a hole, that's an easy pass!

On 5/3/2023 at 1:49 AM, Ieatcumholes said:

I'm quite happy to let other tops break them back in first. If it's too much like work getting into a hole, that's an easy pass!

I'm tight, even after all the experience I've had, but with patience, you can gain entry into my hot pussy and really enjoy breeding me, so, I don't think you'd consider my hot pussy "an easy pass." Of course, I just loving teasing you.......

On 5/1/2023 at 12:20 AM, bottom4older said:

TOPS: what do u really think about bottoms with holes that are tight bc they haven't been used in a long time? Asking for a friend! 😆

I prefer loose bttms - having a thick cock and a pierced cock makes having sex much more enjoyable if a bottom is relaxed or even loose... Feel better around my cock

-ag00f1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

On 5/5/2023 at 11:43 AM, hotpussyboy said:

I'm tight, even after all the experience I've had, but with patience, you can gain entry into my hot pussy and really enjoy breeding me, so, I don't think you'd consider my hot pussy "an easy pass." Of course, I just loving teasing you.......

I wasn't talking about someone like you who has control over your hole, and can basically tighten or loosen it rather easily. I was talking about someone whose hole is so tight that it's going to take longer than I have patience for to get inside of it. I'll let others put in that effort and enjoy the benefit of their work.... 😉😜🤣

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ryanroman said:

I prefer loose bttms -

Are there any guys who enjoy fucking a tight hole? I like my hole to be as loose as I can and once the cock is inside I tighten or loosen depending on the cock and the situation.

Are there guys who enjoy fucking a tight hole?

I have no problem being patient taking my time inching inside a tight hole and let my dick sit inside til they stop wincing and jerking around. But loose holes are great for a hard full throttle bb session. 

• Piggy 2