Racial preferences?

Racial Preference  

352 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite cock to suck?

• Asian
    • Black
    • Latino
    • White
    • Makes no difference to me

11 hours ago, Nik101 said:

Am curious if the polled preferences apply to both east and south asians.

Have noticed the racial preference against south asians as a theme among some white subs - they even go so far as to call my indian cock a BBC instead for some reason which always makes me laugh.

I find South Asians very appealing and have given up my ass to those that have needed to fuck and breed it. 

What I've discovered is that over two thirds of them treated me with what felt like contempt or loathing. I came out of the majority of these meetups having been caused pain as a result of that contempt, either from being fucked in a way that hurt, or being manhandled in a way that showed a lack of care for my body and mind as they were using it to get off. It's fairly common to see expressions of disgust flashing on their face as they use me. In every case I told them they were hurting me and asked them to stop or do something different. In most cases they went back to doing what they wanted fairly quickly and in a few cases I called a stop and left. I've also noticed a strong leaning towards wanting to degrade me and almost punish me.

I've worked with a lot (I mean a lot) of South Asians and I wonder if the roots of how I (and perhaps by extension other white subs) get treated aren't deeply embedded in their cultures. I've had many work experiences where I saw profound homophobia from South Asian colleagues. Perhaps this is internal and external homophobia in the men that need to fuck hole, I really don't know. 

As a counterpoint, I've had some great experiences with South Asians, especially the enby who has been a regular for a long time. It makes me wonder whether all the internal work my enby friend did to accept their gender expression (they are quite femme) helped them unplug from whatever it is that made these other South Asian men treat me with such little care or respect.

As a result of my negative experiences I am extremely cautious with South Asian men now. I think the question of upfront desire for a specific race or ethnicity is only part of the equation. How we've been treated by men of that race or ethnicity has to be layered on top of it too, as it strongly affects our future choices. 

4 hours ago, blackrobe said:

I think the question of upfront desire for a specific race or ethnicity is only part of the equation

Agreed.  There are almost always other cultural issues afoot when one race or ethnicity is avoided, but another sought.

Nevertheless, we can work on solving the issue, bit by bit, bigger bit by bigger bit, and improve not only ourselves, but including others in that process too.    

On 11/24/2023 at 2:13 PM, rogerray65 said:

I’ve never been with a black man. So, that’s my preference by default. My husband even agreed to give me a “hall pass” if I ever found a BBC. Kisses!

I’m sure you mean well, but that type of fetishism of Black men by non-Black men in the world of M/M sex is part of the problem. I can’t count the number of times nor tell you how annoying it is when non-Black guys (usually White guys) at this very site relay their personal experience of a particular session and always find it necessary to include the factoid that it happened with a Black guy, even when it really isn’t central to the story or conversation at all. And, it largely depends on whether the Black guy is a top or bottom. If he’s a top: he’s the Mandingo fantasy. But, it’s a full 180 degree difference if he’s a bottom. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, HoneyBuns1980 said:

I’m sure you mean well, but that type of fetishism of Black men by non-Black men in the world of M/M sex is part of the problem. I can’t count the number of times nor tell you how annoying it is when non-Black guys (usually White guys) at this very site relay their personal experience of a particular session and always find it necessary to include the factoid that it happened with a Black guy, even when it really isn’t central to the story or conversation at all. And, it largely depends on whether the Black guy is a top or bottom. If he’s a top: he’s the Mandingo fantasy. But, it’s a full 180 degree difference if he’s a bottom. 

This seems to be a recurring theme in this thread.

May I know exactly what the problem is and why it annoys you? Serious question. I don't intend to troll nor be disrespectful of your viewpoint. In fact, when I was younger, in my early 20s, I had the same opinion of white men fetishizing BBC. Now I don't.

Also, as a black man, would there be a problem if I fetishized let's say Asian men? Or is this type of behavior only inappropriate for white men?

Lastly, I almost always include the race/ethnic background when sharing detailed sexual encounters with others. I find it normal among gay men, especially for those of us who have been with multiple men from various cultural backgrounds.

Its kinda like sharing stamps in our whore filled passport books.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, topblkmale said:

This seems to be a recurring theme in this thread.

May I know exactly what the problem is and why it annoys you? Serious question. I don't intend to troll nor be disrespectful of your viewpoint. In fact, when I was younger, in my early 20s, I had the same opinion of white men fetishizing BBC. Now I don't.

Also, as a black man, would there be a problem if I fetishized let's say Asian men? Or is this type of behavior only inappropriate for white men?

Lastly, I almost always include the race/ethnic background when sharing detailed sexual encounters with others. I find it normal among gay men, especially for those of us who have been with multiple men from various cultural backgrounds.

Its kinda like sharing stamps in our whore filled passport books.

I find it bothersome because no one does that to White people. Not just in this setting, but in general. It feels like it’s somehow “different” and outside the norm that someone Black was involved and that it needed to be shared when it really didn’t. I’ve taken to doing it myself in reverse - not just here - out of curiosity to see what the reaction from Whites will be, and have predictably gotten what I knew would happen. Like Paul Mooney said: “they don’t like it when it’s about them.” I don’t mean/want to paint them ALL with the same broad strokes, but, to at least some degree he was absolutely correct. 
Maybe as a Black top you don’t get the same vibes that a Black bottom - specifically, one who lives in a SERIOUSLY predominately White major U.S. city - does. In fact, I suspect it’s largely the polar opposite. Again, you are the fantasy and fetish for a lot of these White guys. I single them out primarily because that’s largely who’s using this platform and attending the events and spaces in the real world. 

Lastly, to your question regarding Asians, you should probably ask one how they feel about it. I can speak in that context only as a Black guy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2024 at 10:00 AM, blackrobe said:

I find South Asians very appealing and have given up my ass to those that have needed to fuck and breed it. 

What I've discovered is that over two thirds of them treated me with what felt like contempt or loathing. I came out of the majority of these meetups having been caused pain as a result of that contempt, either from being fucked in a way that hurt, or being manhandled in a way that showed a lack of care for my body and mind as they were using it to get off. It's fairly common to see expressions of disgust flashing on their face as they use me. In every case I told them they were hurting me and asked them to stop or do something different. In most cases they went back to doing what they wanted fairly quickly and in a few cases I called a stop and left. I've also noticed a strong leaning towards wanting to degrade me and almost punish me.

I've worked with a lot (I mean a lot) of South Asians and I wonder if the roots of how I (and perhaps by extension other white subs) get treated aren't deeply embedded in their cultures. I've had many work experiences where I saw profound homophobia from South Asian colleagues. Perhaps this is internal and external homophobia in the men that need to fuck hole, I really don't know. 

As a counterpoint, I've had some great experiences with South Asians, especially the enby who has been a regular for a long time. It makes me wonder whether all the internal work my enby friend did to accept their gender expression (they are quite femme) helped them unplug from whatever it is that made these other South Asian men treat me with such little care or respect.

As a result of my negative experiences I am extremely cautious with South Asian men now. I think the question of upfront desire for a specific race or ethnicity is only part of the equation. How we've been treated by men of that race or ethnicity has to be layered on top of it too, as it strongly affects our future choices. 

I happen to be a sub bottom that really gets into pleasing tops from different ethnic and cultural backgrounds. At times, this means just being a sexual outlet for men that would prefer women but they are not as readily sexually available in their culture. These guys tend to be on the rough side when fucking bottoms, including causing pain because they ironically despise guys who sexually submit to them. But it’s not personal, it’s a cultural thing. And it does not necessarily deter me from wanting to be fucked by them.

• Like 1

If a cock slides through a glory hole it is gonna get sucked. As a top I have fucked Whites, Blacks, Latinos, and have enjoyed them all. I have never had the chance to fuck or suck an Oriental or South Asian. Race does play a part in gay sexual encounters, but more as just another flavor (for lack of a better word) rather than preference.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, TightBott7 said:

I happen to be a sub bottom that really gets into pleasing tops from different ethnic and cultural backgrounds. At times, this means just being a sexual outlet for men that would prefer women but they are not as readily sexually available in their culture. These guys tend to be on the rough side when fucking bottoms, including causing pain because they ironically despise guys who sexually submit to them. But it’s not personal, it’s a cultural thing. And it does not necessarily deter me from wanting to be fucked by them.

I'm very familiar with the dynamic.

Just to clarify, I have plenty of rough fucking breeders and doms on my list. They've used me rough and hard and have pushed me but never, not one time, have I felt they felt contempt or any malice towards me or treated me with a lack of care. These men were not rough, they made me feel unsafe in their hands.

There is a difference.

10 hours ago, TightBott7 said:

At times, this means just being a sexual outlet for men that would prefer women but they are not as readily sexually available in their culture. [..] But it’s not personal, it’s a cultural thing.

I wonder if they fuck wife/women as roughly?

I'm attracted to men of color, something about pasty white guys really grosses me out, no blue eyed blond hair for me let me have dark eyes and dark hair every time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, akula said:

I'm attracted to men of color, something about pasty white guys really grosses me out, no blue eyed blond hair for me let me have dark eyes and dark hair every time. 

Reminds me of the early internet days when guys would state their eye and hair color while giving stats.

5'10", 170 lbs, blond/blue, 30 y/o

On 2/18/2024 at 3:42 PM, topblkmale said:

5'10", 170 lbs, blond/blue, 30 y/o

Yeah, as though having X hair or eye or skin color would have any impact whatsoever on the fuck-ability of the Hole ...