gHIV It to Me

I'm a free-use cum dump who loves to get a sleazy motel room and host anonymous tops ass-up and blindfolded. Whenever I'm not doing that, I'm looking for a one-on-one hookup through one of the several apps I use - BBRT, Grindr, Sniffies, A4A, the list goes on. I have never been picked up in a random location before - but that changed recently.

I was at a housewarming party last weekend in one of those big suburban McMansions where the mortgage payment is so high the owners can't afford furniture to fill all the rooms. As usual most people gathered in the open-concept 'great room', where the kitchen island was buried under a massive assortment of wine and liquor bottles. A couple that I'm friends with knew the owners and invited me to tag along, but besides them I could count only two or three of the twenty-some guests as acquaintances.

Some of my friends know that I'm into both men and women - I like to say that I bottom for penises and top for vaginas - but none of them know just how much of a cum- and bug-chasing slut I am. The friends I was with that night had no idea about any of it, and in fact my friend's wife had tried to set me up with her ne'er-do-well sister just the week before. I graciously declined. I don't need any kind of significant other getting in the way of the depraved, uninhibited, raw-is-law life that I love so much.

But I digress. It was still early in the evening, and my friends had migrated to the far side of the great room where the homeowners were showing off the screen they had installed instead of a fireplace. Apparently no one told them that Netflix has a selection of fireplace videos, none of which require $5,000 to view. I was hovering near the kitchen island, waiting for a chatty couple to move so I could freshen my drink. I absently scanned the crowd looking for other familiar faces when I locked eyes with a guy standing near my friends and the fake fireplace. He was younger than me, about mid-thirties, with a slender build. He nodded and smiled and I nodded in acknowledgement before my attention was drawn away as the couple finally got out of the way. The homeowners couldn't afford a dining table but there was a pricey premium bourbon on the kitchen island, and it was calling my name.

I poured three fingers into my glass - hey, it wasn't my money, and besides, I didn't want to have to wade back through a mass of humanity for a while - and stepped away. I milled around for a bit, slowly gravitating toward my friends, who had finished being awed by the homeowner's lack of financial restraint and were mingling with the few other people I knew. Before I could reach them, however, the stranger from across the room stepped into my path.

"Hi," he said, extending his hand. I shook it, noting his firm grip.

"Hi," I replied. The introvert in me was in full guise and I was at a loss for what to say next. He hadn't shared his name, and I got the sense that he didn't really want to know mine.

He leaned in. "This may sound odd, but we've chatted before."

I was surprised. I seldom attended house parties, so I had my doubts as to whether that was in fact the case. Perhaps he had mistaken me for someone else. "We have? Where?"

He nodded, still leaning close. "On BBRT."

I was momentarily taken aback. I protect my identity on all of the sites and apps because, let's face it, there are some weirdos out there. How, then, could he have recognized me? I was intrigued, but had to be careful since my friends had no idea. "Are you sure it was me?" I asked, neither confirming nor denying that I used the site.

He smiled in response. "You shared your face pic once," he said. "You didn't have it on the site, so you sent it to me from your email account."

In all the years I've been on that site, I only shared my face pic with a handful of guys. Alas for me, something had always gotten in the way that prevented me from meeting with them, no matter how much I wanted to. Each time that I missed out was a bitter disappointment.

Why? Because the one thing that made me throw caution to the wind, the one thing that prompted me to eagerly send a guy my face pic, was a BBRT status of 'Positive' rather than 'Undetectable'. A shiver of excitement coursed down my spine at the realization.

"So you're -" I stammered, unable to finish articulating the thought. But he knew what I meant.

"Yup," he said with a grin.

I stood there awkwardly for a moment. My cock was getting hard in my pants but I was unsure how to proceed. I was used to not seeing the guys who were using me, or showing up at someone's house or hotel room ready to get right down to it. Talking to a real live person felt very different, and to my chagrin it apparently made me bashful.

Fortunately, he filled the silence. "Let's get out of here."

It was all I could do to keep my feet from walking straight out the front door. But I was there with my friends, and they were my ride. How could I ever explain to them that I was going to leave with a random stranger, and so early in the evening?

Embarrassed yet suddenly very horny, I explained my situation.

"Okay then," he responded with a sly grin, "let's sneak upstairs. This house does have five bedrooms, after all."

Five bedrooms for a childless couple seemed like overkill, but in the moment I was grateful for their avarice. The house had a home office on the main level, so how often would they ever go into any of the other bedrooms?

My nerves were on edge with excitement. I finished my drink in one big swig, then nodded. He led the way to the back stairs, out of view of the party hosts and their guests, We tiptoed up the stairs, my pulse pounding in my ears the entire time.

At the top of the stairs we passed an open door to what was obviously the couple's bedroom. It seemed to be the only room besides the home office that was fully furnished! The hallway ran the length of the house, terminating at a door to the attic space above the three-car garage that served as the fifth bedroom. A quick check revealed that the couple had installed a billiards table and several old-school arcade games in the massive room, so we backtracked to the smallest of the other rooms. Stepping inside, we discovered to our surprise that it contained a walk-in closet. He closed and locked the bedroom door, then led me inside the closet, which he also closed and locked. The sound of music from the party reverberated reassuringly through the floor. As long as no one walked in, no one would know we were there - or what we were doing.

It was at that point that I realized with horror that not only was I not cleaned out, but I had no lube.

"I don't care," he declared. "We'll make it work."

We shed our clothes quickly, tossing them in two separate piles on the carpeted closet floor. He lowered his boxers slowly, revealing a small biohazard tattoo on his abdomen just above and to the left of his cock. And what a cock! It was cut and smooth, about seven and a half inches long and very girthy. I found myself hoping that my years of being a cum dumpster had stretched my hole enough to take this massive shaft with just spit!

I suddenly found myself on my hands and knees as he knelt behind me. His tongue found my hole and began exploring, darting in and out while he sucked and slurped and made me as slick as he could. Once he was satisfied that I was ready he stepped in front of me, grasping my head with both hands and fucking my mouth roughly, forcing that huge sausage down my throat as deep as it would go. I gagged and coughed and covered his shaft with thick, slippery saliva, vaguely aware that some was also dripping from my chin onto the carpet. I didn't care. As his hips thrust back and forth my gaze scarcely strayed from his tattoo.

At last he was ready. He pushed me back onto my hands and knees as he got behind me. He paid a little more lingual attention to my back door before I felt the tip of his cock pressing against it.

"Uhn," I involuntarily reacted as the tip popped inside me. He didn't stop, instead sliding the entire length of his cock into my guts. My hole spasmed in protest, but the saliva had done the trick; it felt as though we were using lube. Soon he was sliding in and out of me with relative ease, though with each thrust inward it felt as though I was being impaled by an elephant. I forced myself to relax, and soon got into the rhythm. I relished having that big cock in my ass, and I was especially euphoric at the thought that I would finally get the poz load I had been craving.

Any nervousness we may have felt at the idea of being caught melted away as we settled into what turned out to be a fantastic fuck. His cock hit my prostate just right with each thrust, causing the precum to flow freely and drip onto the carpet. We tried to be as quiet as we could despite the music downstairs, but the occasional moan and groan escaped our lips and added to the heat of the situation.

"You want this poz load?" he snarled through gritted teeth. 

"Fuck yeah," I replied. "Give it to me!"

Only a few seconds passed before his grip on my hips tightened and I felt the first telltale jerks of his cock. He thrust as deeply as he could, making sure that he pumped every toxic drop so deep into my guts that it wouldn't escape.

"FUCK yeah!" he said, perhaps a little too loudly. "I knew I had to have that ass." I felt his cock soften in my hole, but he didn't withdraw it. He remained behind me, panting. I felt a drip of sweat from his forehead fall onto my ass.

Then, he began fucking me again.

"Get ready for load number two," he told me. "The second one comes quicker."

Sure enough, after a few more minutes of pounding my hole he unleashed a second wad of cum deep in my bowels. Spent at last, he slowly slid out.

"Oops," he said with a slight chuckle.  I turned to look. Not only was there a wet patch of my precum on the carpet, a little further back was a small brown stain.

"Fuck," I said, clenching my fists. I always pride myself on my internal hygiene for precisely that reason. Yet he didn't seem to care. He used his boxers to wipe off his cock, then pulled on his pants commando-style. I dressed as well, conscious of the wet spot in my underwear that threatened to soak through my pants.

Dressed at last, we exited the closet and then the bedroom, sneaking back down the rear stairs. Just before we descended, he stepped into the couple's bedroom. I watched from the hall as he walked over to their laundry basket and stuffed his boxers into it, making sure to hide them under a few other articles of closing.

"Do you think she'll wonder how he got shit on his boxers, or will he wonder where another man's underwear came from?" he said with a low, almost sinister laugh. Without another word he crossed to the hallway and went down the stairs ahead of me, checking to make sure the coast was clear before motioning for me to follow him.

As I entered the kitchen my friends were standing at the island, pouring themselves another drink. "One more and then we're going to head out," my friend told me. "We have an early tee time tomorrow." He motioned to indicate the male of the host couple.

"You also have an early appointment tomorrow," whispered my new friend as he discreetly slipped a card into my back pocket. "My place, nine a.m. We're gonna fuck every day, at least until you test positive. And probably a lot longer."

I couldn't help but grin at the prospect of getting bred daily by his toxic cock. "I'll make sure to clean out next time," I replied with a wink.

The next afternoon I spoke with my friend on his way home from the golf course. I, of course, had another poz load brewing deep inside me.

"Funniest thing," he said as he described his outing. "they just moved in and apparently the upstairs smells like shit. Literally, shit."

I feigned surprise. "Seriously?"

"Yeah!" he replied. "They looked all through the upstairs and they found a shit stain on the floor in one of their closets. They figure one of the contractor's employees left it after they closed but before they moved in. Can you imagine? They spent all that money, and now she's insisting on replacing the carpet instead of having it cleaned."

I didn't care. What I was imagining was another ride on that big cock. I mumbled a response and hung up, eager for another toxic load.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...