Chat Missing

When entering chat I receive this error:

PDOStatement: Unknown column 'id' in 'where clause'

Sorry you encountered an error. Details about this error have been written to our logs and will be reviewed to make sure it doesn't happen to other users.

I assume it has something to do with me changing my profile name?

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I haven’t been able to use the chat function for several years and have reported the associated error message twice without getting a response or solution.

I just tried the chat again and found a different error message this time, namely:

+++++++++

Call to a member function load() on array [/home/httpd/html/studio3x/s3x.network/public_html/ui/account/index.php:524]

Sorry you encountered an error. Details about this error have been written to our logs and will be reviewed to make sure it doesn't happen to other users.

Hi there.

I have to join the group of people encountering an error while trying to use the Chat. I'm getting this error message:

PDOStatement: Duplicate entry 'FatCumSlurper' for key 'name_UNIQUE'

Am I doing anything wrong?

Using Firefox w/ latest updates, and I have an Ad Blocker installed

Thank you for any feedback.

On 4/27/2023 at 1:49 PM, pedrodelarosa said:

I'd like to get some help with the same problem, please.

PDOStatement: Duplicate entry 'pedrodelarosa' for key 'name_UNIQUE'

I've tried all browsers.

Please advice.

Thanks in advance!

I'm having the same issue! 😔

On 4/21/2023 at 3:17 PM, BBTV6 said:

I haven’t been able to use the chat function for several years and have reported the associated error message twice without getting a response or solution.

I just tried the chat again and found a different error message this time, namely:

+++++++++

Call to a member function load() on array [/home/httpd/html/studio3x/s3x.network/public_html/ui/account/index.php:524]

Now I am getting yet another error message. The good news maybe is that it is the same error message as others have been recently reporting, so at least it is a common problem. Could it be something like canceling and reregistering under the same name? Here is the message:

PDOStatement: Duplicate entry 'BBTV6' for key 'name_UNIQUE'

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. I asked a mod and dm'd rawtop about this but obviously running a site is time consuming so figured I'd try here.

For several days now the chat icon has just been three little dots for me and doesn't open chat.

This is in different browsers, with cookies cleared, logged in and out etc, even on my phone.

Any ideas?

4 hours ago, chaserslut said:

For several days now the chat icon has just been three little dots for me and doesn't open chat.

Same here.  Clicking on the icon just brings me back to the home page.  I've also tried various browsers, to no avail.  I know that the chat room was often empty, but sometimes it could get lively and it certainly made the site more interesting.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.