Chat Missing

On 6/5/2023 at 5:07 PM, rawTOP said:

I'm back (kinda). I had a stroke 3 1/2 weeks ago. Sadly, a quick recovery isn't really an option, but I will recover - slowly. I'm trying to learn to use a one-handed keyboard in the meantime, but everything is SLOW...

I'll try to at least look into chat this week. But rehab/recovery comes first.

Oh my god! Get better soon! I'm on BZ since more than 10 years now and often liked to read your comments to various aspects. I'm member of the older ages here as well and had some concerns about my health during last years because of Covid and other reasons. Maybe some of you guys with similar age are interested in some exchange of experiences and advice.

On 6/5/2023 at 4:07 PM, rawTOP said:

I'm back (kinda). I had a stroke 3 1/2 weeks ago. Sadly, a quick recovery isn't really an option, but I will recover - slowly. I'm trying to learn to use a one-handed keyboard in the meantime, but everything is SLOW...

get well soon, and take care, recovery comes before everything else just don't rush it

rawTOP, take all the time you need to recover and get back to full health! Sending you positive thoughts! I'm very grateful for all that you have done for us sexpigs on BZ!

• Like 1

On 6/5/2023 at 4:07 PM, rawTOP said:

Hope you recover in full

I get one too , but Raw Top is unwell at the moment, so it will have to wait until he is better. Some people do seem to be chatting on there tho, as the room displays that there are sometimes up to 4 or 5 people in there. Whoever they are, hope they are having a fun time 😂

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.