Chat Missing

• Moderators

@ottawawhtverbttm wrote:

I also want to bring the 'chat missing' problem
Yes I did read that is not working but then it does not explain how come at times the red number read 2, 3 or 4 meaning that there are two, three or four users at that given moment
So how is it possible that the 'chat' is working for them but not for the rest of us?

Thanks and much appreciation from 'a relative new register user but longtime follower' for looking into the issues 🙂

Chat is working at the moment, just not correctly. If you get an error when you click the chat icon, try re-loading the BZ site page and clicking it again; that sometimes works. Be aware that at the present time, you have to refresh the page in  chat to update any new messages to your screen before you will see them.

8 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

@ottawawhtverbttm wrote:

Chat is working at the moment, just not correctly. If you get an error when you click the chat icon, try re-loading the BZ site page and clicking it again; that sometimes works. Be aware that at the present time, you have to refresh the page in  chat to update any new messages to your screen before you will see them.

Viking8x6 thanks for that bit of information, now it make sense 👌

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

For those of you who had problems with chat during the migration, it has now been migrated and is once again partially working.

That means you will likely be able to connect, but some people may get database errors instead. You definitely will have to refresh the page to refresh the messages.

I still got this error 

PDOStatement: Duplicate entry 'powerqc' for key 'name_UNIQUE'

Sorry you encountered an error. Details about this error have been written to our logs and will be reviewed to make sure it doesn't happen to other users.

• Moderators
55 minutes ago, powerqc said:

I still got this error 

PDOStatement: Duplicate entry 'powerqc' for key 'name_UNIQUE

That's the database error I was talking about. @rawTOP knows about it and will fix it when he can. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Hi, I receive chat notifications but when I click on it, I get the following message:

PDOStatement: Duplicate entry 'Jeanscumpig' for key 'name_UNIQUE'

Sorry you encountered an error. Details about this error have been written to our logs and will be reviewed to make sure it doesn't happen to other users.

so how to resolve this?

thanks in advance 

Jeanscumpig.

I get a similar message:

"PDOStatement: Duplicate entry 'dcbarebottom' for key 'name_UNIQUE'

Sorry you encountered an error. Details about this error have been written to our logs and will be reviewed to make sure it doesn't happen to other users."

I have never been able to access the chat feature.

thanks

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.