Photographer Wanted

• 3 weeks later...

Photographer Wanted Part II

I couldn't believe I was shouting this to a poz man, but I wanted Ed's load deep in me, changing me!

That is when I felt Ed swell and finally shove deep in me and start shooting.  my cock erupted underneath me.  His girth and depth was all it took for us to orgasm together!

After grunting and shooting, Ed finally collapsed on my back...kissing my shoulders. 

He said, "thank you Tim, that was so fucking hot.  I love fucking you."

As he slowly fell out of my sore ass, I said to him, "I want more Ed"

As Ed got up I fell down on my stomach with my head turned towards him.  He stood next to me and I was able to take in that gorgeous cock that was swinging and dripping the last bit of his cum.  Ed reached down and stroked out some more drops of cum.

"Tim that was so hot.  Your ass felt incredible and you wanting...", Ed paused, "...wanting my poz cum was one of the hottest things I have experienced.  Why did you want that?"

I turned to my side and propped my head up on my hand.  "There is no way you haven't fucked a neg guy before, especially with all of those clients and pictures". 

Ed sat next to me and tried explaining.  "I am sure I have fucked a neg guy before Tim, but the subject has never come up.  I haven't been asked and it has happened, but not like you.  You wanted me to fuck you full of my poz cum, and by the way that is a huge turn on.  I have fantasized about men begging for it, but it has never happened that way before.  Why did you want it?"

I thought about that for a minute.  "I don't really know.  It was all so natural feeling and I wanted you to fuck me so bad.  I didn't want any barriers between us.  I was so turned on by you and our session.  I just felt like doing it and taking you in me."

Being on my side I could feel my cock start to react to our conversation.  I couldn't see Ed's cock as he was sitting near me, but his waist was below me. 

Ed said, "Fuck, it was very hot.  Do you really want more Tim?".

"yes please.  will you fuck me again like that?  bareback?"

Ed started to rise and now I could see his cock was more than semi hard, but not fully hard.  He reached out to my waste, squeezed my cock, and then pulled me over so I was on my stomach again. His fingers soon found my puffy ass ring and one of his fingers slid into me.  I was still staring at his cock...which was fully hard now.

"Yes Tim, I will fuck you again and you will take my poz load".

I closed my eyes and started to feel the scene.  Ed was climbing in behind me and I could now feel his hard wet cock at my ass.  I wanted this man in me so bad.  I reached behind me and pulled my ass cheeks apart.

"Fuck me now...please...fuck me", I pleaded with Ed.

Ed moaned and pressed his thick cock into me, "take my cock boy".  One long slide and Ed had penetrated my guts again.  He stayed just like that for a few seconds, I could feel him shaking a little bit and my ass was being assaulted again, but I loved it.

"I just want to stay like this, buried in your ass!"  Ed said as he ground his cock into me. 

I somehow was able to reach around behind me and try and pull Ed even further into me.  "Fuck me full baby, please" I begged.  "Give me your hot load in my cunt, I want it baby".

Ed leaned in to whisper to me, "you are going to get all of my cum boy. tell me you need my poz seed"

"oh fuck Ed, give me your poz load, please baby, fuck me now"

Ed grunted and raised up...pulling his big cock almost all the way out and sliding back in, but not resting this time.  Ed continued full strokes, in and out...giving me all of his cock and girth.  I was moaning loudly by this point, I was getting all that I asked for..and more.

"Tell me you love my cock Tim" Ed said while moaning.

"Fuck I love your cock Ed, please give it all to me, every day over and over!"

"oh yes boy, I want you to have it, you are going to get my cum"

"fuck daddy, please cum in me, give me your hot load"

Ed pushed in deep one final time and yelled "take my cum Tim, I want to knock your pussy up" and I could then feel him swell as he started shooting in me.  My cock was so hard under me all it took was that final push, that final statement and I started cumming again underneath me! 

Ed was now laying on me, grinding his hips into my ass....feeling him breath heavy on my neck was another thrill.  Knowing this hot man had just used my ass twice, with his amazing cock and poz load, made me shiver slightly.  I felt Ed's cock slowly slip from my ass and I could feel his cum drip down over my nut sack.

"Fuck that was amazing Tim, thank you".  Ed said

"I should be thanking you Ed, your cock is amazing.  I know you have heard that before, but wow".

Ed pushed up with his arms, "Tim, sure I have heard that, but really, you do things to my cock that I haven't felt before". 

That made me smile.

That night I stayed with Ed and after a quick drink break, we headed to bed where Ed gave me his third load of the night. 

I awoke to Ed getting out of bed saying he had to pee.  While I heard him start to pee in the bathroom, I started reflecting on last night and what I had done, what we had done.  Here I was naked in this man's bed, my ass was still sore and wet from all of his cum.  POZ CUM!  What was I thinking?  I hadn't come here to get fucked, let alone get bred by this gorgeous poz man, three times.  

I heard the toilet flush.  I propped my head up on my elbow and watched as Ed entered the bedroom.  His cock was gorgeous, and semi hard.  I couldn't stop staring as I felt my cock start to grow under the sheet. 

"Good morning sex", Ed said to me.  "How are you feeling this morning?  I see by your look you are still very interested in...parts of me", he said while laughing.  Ed started to get dressed, pulling on some loose shorts and a tshirt.

I quickly refocused on Ed's eyes.  "Yes, ummm....last night was fantastic Ed, it really was.  I didn't intend for you to fuck me, but so happy you did."

Ed cut in, "even though I am poz"?

"Well, I was just thinking about that.  I love you fucking me, really I do, but I am still neg and you came in me three times last night, and deep to be honest.  Can I ask you something?"

Ed sat on the end of the bed and looked at me in a concerning way, "of course you can" and he rubbed my leg.

"Are you really not on meds?  You mentioned it last night, but thought maybe it was part of the fantasy."  I asked

"Tim, I was being very honest with you.  I don't really look to fuck my clients or neg men and I am really not on meds.  I have been very careful with who I fuck and what goes in my body, so my health is very important.  Yes, I have a viral load, but it is low.  Now, can I ask you something?"

I nodded my head and said, "please ask anything".

"Last night you knew I was poz and you still wanted me to fuck you, why?" Ed asked.

Flashing back to that moment of me on all fours, begging for Ed to fuck me,and then him telling me he was poz and not on meds.  Right now, I knew then, and feel it now, I needed his cock in me bare.

I responded after a second of my thoughts, "I knew then there was a connected between us Ed, something, and I needed that cock in me...to feel you in me."

Ed asked, "any regrets this morning?"

I didn't even have to think, "no regrets at all.  I was wondering about it all this morning when I woke."

"Great Tim, me either".  Ed stood up and his cock was definitely hard in his shorts. "Just thinking about it get me hard, so I can thank you for this ache I have now" Ed said while smiling.

I pulled back the sheet to reveal my nakedness, and hard on.  Spreading my legs I lightly fingered my wet and sore hole, showing Ed.  "and this is what you did to me, sore, but still aching".

Ed stood there...stroking his big cock through his shorts.  Slowly Ed lowered his shorts releasing that massive cock.  As he slid his shorts off he asked, "Tim, do you want this big poz cock in you again?"

I just looked into Ed's eyes, while both of my hands were trying to pull my ass apart, inviting Ed into me.  "Yes baby, please fuck your poz cock and cum deep into me".

Ed got some lube from a drawer and squeezed out a line of lube down his shaft.  I watched, memorized, as he massaged his big cock and got it wet with lube.  Ed moved onto the bed, between my legs, taking my legs in each hand.  His hard, now wet with lube, bounced above me.

Ed moved in closer, "good boy.  I have more cum for you".  He placed his cock head right on my sore, exposed, ass ring.  With a little push I felt his cock head expand my hole and then close a little with a tight grip on his cock.  "Ready boy?".

I reached down and felt his hard shaft, his cock head already in me.  Looking into his eyes I said, "yes!  please fuck me deep and give me your poz load!"

Ed just moaned and pushed his cock the entire length into me, holding his pulsing man meat inside of me.

I moaned loudly while watching his face.  He was in complete ecstasy, head back, as he slid into me.  Finally his eyes opened and focused on mine.  His hands had my legs apart and he pulled out slowly, then pushed right back in.  This pace continued for a few minutes, all the while Ed was looking at me.  His eyes were burning and I just kept moaning with each long stroke.

"baby boy, you are doing to carry my DNA in  you forever.  Is that ok"?

"Ed, please fuck me, please fuck me and knock me up.  I want to have your baby".

That is all it took...Ed picked up the pace and we both were moaning with every thrust of his magic cock! 

"here it comes Tim" Ed said as he pulled out and left just the tip of his cock in me hole...both of us panting, and then I felt it.  A stream of hot liquid being shot into my man cunt, then another stream, and another.  Finally Ed pushed back in all the way and continued cumming in me.  

Ed reached down and grabbed my cock.  within a few strokes I was cumming all over my stomach.  It was incredible! 

I was shaking after my intense orgasm and as I calmed down Ed pulled his shrinking cock out of me and laid down next to me, resting that big wet dick on my leg.  I turned my head towards Ed, he smiled and kissed me gently.

"Tim, if you keep this up, I will own your ass".  He leaned in and kissed me harder as his fingers started playing in m open wet hole.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 2

So fucking hot! Now let the two enjoy the journey, their soon-to-be biological bond for life! 

What about a photo session of Tim feverish, sweaty, on Ed's bed, in sweat-soaked sheets during fuck flu. And gifter admiring his conquest, on photo and in person. 

Don't make me go further or I get hard AF! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...