How often do you get something extra?

On 6/9/2023 at 6:12 PM, badjujuboy said:

Honestly, for as much sex as I’ve had… I only had one case of chlamydia and that happened when I first started having sex in my teens. He was part of my extended social circle and my parents were out of town and I had it in me to fuck him. He was the first I tried to fuck as I was a bottom. I did it but EHHH…

I’ve had friends comment and wonder how I made it all these years with the amount I’ve had. 

same

perhaps we're just insanely lucky IDK 

• Upvote 1

On 9/21/2023 at 12:34 PM, BootmanLA said:

For guys who live in urban areas

I concur.  The level of action varies tremendously, depending on where one lives, and therefore the risks of picking up the lesser bugs.  The risk is always there, of course, but mitigating them in favor of Breeding Holes seems manageable.  

Having lived in areas with a heavy concentration of the gay community (meaning, the "pig" quotient) all my adult life, I'm surprised how seldom I pick up a bug, but the risk is always there, which is why I got on PrEP as soon as it became available, and get tested monthly rather than every 3 months.  The sooner detected, the sooner it's treated, and it happens a couple of times a year. Then, I just have to take the meds and wait it out.    

The way I see it, it's merely the price to be paid for fucking raw Holes in the backrooms, fuckjoints, any time my Cock takes a notion to do it.  To me, that's a very cheap price indeed for the sense that I've taken every step possible to protect my health, and still maintain, exercise, deepen my Lusts for wet, raw Hole.  

• Like 2

On 5/24/2023 at 1:44 AM, passiveslampig said:

I go to a theater in Queens NYC and they have a dark bathroom. I always get naked in there since it seems like it attracts the guys who are really serious about fucking. I've taken so many cocks in there and taken guys loads that I'm sure I've been with a poz guy. I love that I never know who fucked me in there since you can't see anyone I do know almost all the guys fucked me raw which is what I look for a condom turns me off. That dark bathroom is awesome I've been gangbanged in there multiple times. I'm going back later this week for more. 

Fuck yeah. Does it smell of old piss?

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1

On 5/24/2023 at 9:38 AM, bareback-flipflop said:

I catch  things at least twice a year. At the and of last year I’ve got Syphilis and mycoplasma gen. Last time gono. I always inform all the known guys I fucked with within the window period. Of course I don’t know the majority of them from saunas, cruising bars, places, especially from dark rooms or glory holes. 
TBH it’s a bit boring to get STDs so often. 
On the other hand, even more guys warn me to slow down. I don’t know, because I fucking need this. Not the STDs but to have sex with lots of guys especially strangers. 

I need multiple fucks a day as well. I cannot function in normal life wihout alot of fucks

• Piggy 1

On 5/26/2023 at 1:31 AM, passiveslampig said:

I'll be at the Fair all day tomorrow looking to be a fucktoy. Spending most of my time in the dark bathroom. The last time I was there I tried something different knelt naked in a booth and wrote fuck me, pig, no limits on myself had a few lookers no takers going to try that again tomorrow 

Good luck. I hope you will get bred alot.

In all my years of random sex, all I've had was a case of the crabs and a couple of UTI's. I did have a syphilis scare, where I got called by the health department to tell me that I had been exposed. I quickly called my regular doctor who had me come in to get tested but treated me on the spot anyway with a very painful injection of a huge syringe of penicillin in my butt cheek that left it sore for days. The tests came back negative, which means either I didn't catch it or we caught it early enough. I went back for a follow-up test a month later and that was also negative.

I do have a lot of random hookups but I do prescreen a little before arranging to meet. I avoid anyone who doesn't seem to care at all about their health or appearance, or is more interested in what drugs I have available. Maybe that's why I've been so lucky.

Im forever catching things im almost never clean and the fact that the guys that fuck me have mo regafd for me that they just give me what they got it think is hot as fuck. Im a worthless hole and it helps me understand my place. Do i love it ? No but i understand what my purpose is.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very little over the years. I hook up mainly with DL bi guys. There's a lot of workmen and truck driver type guys around here passing through and they want to try stuff discretely when they're well away from home. There's a few cruising places, but mostly I check out the empty grindr profiles for them. There's ways to spot their profiles. Since I've had a lot of these guys cum in me, or me in them without anything happening, these guys don't seem to be a high risk group. A lot of them are just jacking off together or blowing each other. It takes some warming up to get them to fuck or be fucked and a lot have been first time.

• Like 2

Only occasionally, but then I tend to prefer the seamier side of sex. 

Interestingly, almost never all those years in Chicago, but then "southern decadence" is definitely a *real* thing; one of the main reasons I moved to Ft. L. in the first place.

28 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Only occasionally, but then I tend to prefer the seamier side of sex. 

Interestingly, almost never all those years in Chicago, but then "southern decadence" is definitely a *real* thing; one of the main reasons I moved to Ft. L. in the first place.

What is the "seamier" side of sex?