How often do you get something extra?

pretty much constantly, but that just goes with being community cumdumps like we are. also funny when they ask if you know the names of the men who have fucked me recently. I feel like telling them “I dont even know what most of them look like” lol

• Like 7
  • Piggy 5

Had gono syph crabs a couple times over the years

a 36 yo Black Poz trucker fucked me a couple years ago. HE said he previously had syph and was undetectable Said he was cured of the syph

two weeks later i was going in for my 6 mos check  I tested TOXiC and had syph I had been undetectable and hadnt been with anyone for a while

• Like 1

6 hours ago, faggotsub said:

i was going in for my 6 mos check

6 months check is too long, I do my check-up every month or two at most. We are more vulnerable of catching something than other people. 

On 6/11/2023 at 5:25 PM, Tsjul said:

6 months check is too long, I do my check-up every month or two at most. We are more vulnerable of catching something than other people. 

thats why sometimes I just wait till I know I’m loaded up with a few fresh bugs then go get them treated at the same time. when you get fucked so regularly by so many pigs and pig fuckers as we do, I’m not sure we ever get totally cleaned up for more than a week before we get something new dumped in us. I think most guys who fuck cumdumps just assume we are toxic

• Like 9

I get checked at the health dept for std’s about every 8 weeks.  I’m not a fan of spreading that around.  I take any cock, but if you got an std say it up front.  About six weeks ago. I hooked up with a guy from Sniffies. But I’m outside near his condo in the dark. I showed up and bent over. He was rubbing his cock head on my asshole for like five minutes. I’m thinking he must like my ass lips. Then he fucks me and nuts inside me. After he says, I was rubbing a lot of puss on your hole for you.   And I just came from getting tested  so that was a waste of time.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

At some point or another, I’ve tested positive for the whole gamut.  Not that I’m a pig, but ….

And  again, not to insinuate that I am a pig. But I get tested no more than every two months.

But most importantly, when they attempt to trace my contacts, more often than not a shrug my shoulder, as I don’t know who they are. And by now they know that I assume the responsibility of contacting those I do know.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

Do the math guys.  If you are in your 30s or 40s, and you have been sexually active since you were a teenager, you are going to come across some kind of STD.  Say you hook up twice a week from the time you are 18 t0 45.  So that is what 104 evenings multiplied by 27 years -  now it's time to get sick to your stomach.  You don't think, after doing the math,  that you are likely to catch some STD?  OF COURSE YOU ARE!!

The bottom line is, get to your doctor, or public health clinic.  Get treated, remain abstinent, and try and contact as many guys you think you may have infected (or better yet, let the public health clinic do that for you).

I find it amazing that guys on this site, who live and breathe sex, are so shocked to find out they have some kind of STD.  Come on!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

It's been a long while really, 8 years?  That's when i got both HIV and Syphilis from the same Guy before moving from VA to OR. He bred me regularly and said He was disease free. No biggie, i don't ask, He just volunteered, but apparently didn't know or was lying. i don't sweat it or stigmatize STD's, to me it's like catching a cold, just from the other end. i'd take His cock again, anytime.  Since then, i've had plenty of cock, just have managed to not get anything, even with sexcations to gay resorts in Ft Lauderdale and Palm Springs (both this year). i have a regular FB who breeds me a couple of times a week for the last 3 years, but i think i'm His only male sex partner, and have never gotten anything from Him. So i guess i'm 'blessed' lol. 

• Like 3

On 9/20/2023 at 8:28 AM, ellentonboy said:

Do the math guys.  If you are in your 30s or 40s, and you have been sexually active since you were a teenager, you are going to come across some kind of STD.  Say you hook up twice a week from the time you are 18 t0 45.  So that is what 104 evenings multiplied by 27 years -  now it's time to get sick to your stomach.  You don't think, after doing the math,  that you are likely to catch some STD?  OF COURSE YOU ARE!!

The bottom line is, get to your doctor, or public health clinic.  Get treated, remain abstinent, and try and contact as many guys you think you may have infected (or better yet, let the public health clinic do that for you).

I find it amazing that guys on this site, who live and breathe sex, are so shocked to find out they have some kind of STD.  Come on!

For guys who live in urban areas, who come out young, and who are attractive enough to have people clamoring for sex, those numbers are valid or very possibly higher.

For guys in much more rural or suburban areas, who don't come out right away at 18, or who for one reason or another aren't model-of-the-week category, they may not have had but a small fraction of those encounters. Especially for the vast part of the country where there are no bathhouses, no public parks with cruisy areas, no adult "bookstores" within reasonable distance. You may find it shocking, but there are large numbers of gay men who can count on both hands the number of times they have sex in a year. So no, not everyone is likely to have had thousands of sexual encounters (many do, but many do not).

As I remind people constantly: everyone's experience is different. 

• Like 3