How often do you get something extra?

"Seamier" is a colloquialism that means less accepted, more filthy, looked-down-on, corruptions.  For instance, pumping loads up other men's raw Holes.  Or sucking their Cocks off.  For some of us, the "seamier" the better, right?

From the Oxford, "sordid and disreputable".

• Like 2

The times I cut loose and become a total slut, I am most lightly to get the extras. I know it going in when I travel to a big city and spend 3 or 4 days of going to a bath house and numerous adult book stores and theaters I'm catching several things extra. The last time it was  chlamydia and gono.  After about a week after I get home I pay a visit to the health clinic to get tested and treated. If I play around where I live I don't get the extras very often, but I also don't get nearly as much cock as I do when I travel.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

I thought you mistyped 'steamier' but seems you wrote as intended!

Actually, the root word would be "seamy" - as in wearing a shirt inside-out, thus exposing the seams.  Apparently, at one time that was considered poor-form, or careless, I'm not really certain how the expression began, but I like it 😋

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2023 at 2:26 PM, JamesL100 said:

I thought you mistyped 'steamier' but seems you wrote as intended!

I was in the publishing business, and learned to "speed-read" early on. I review the content each time I add a reply, and still sometimes miss a needed correction in phrasing, typing, whatever. 

You're right though - steamier would have been good too.  I enjoy writing, but I like to do it correctly too.  Old habits, I guess.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Pretty regularly I guess.  Most of the dick I actively seek out is anonymous - glory holes, etc. so the risk factor amplifies.  that itchy feeling in my ass from picking up something extra is part of the package.  It's happened so often that I almost feel like if I'm not developing discharge or whatever I'm doing it all wrong lol

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2023 at 9:08 PM, KatrinaSassy2019 said:

So yes ive yested poz for HPV(genital/anal warts). Suck that this is one of the untreatable ones

@KatrinaSassy2019 WRONG !!! 

GENITAL/ANAL WARTS ARE EASY TREATABLE ... it is done with dry ice ... obviously you need a Doc who is experienced but it is truly easily sorted and doesnt hurt ... 

ask your doctor ... 

2 hours ago, FFun2BB said:

@KatrinaSassy2019 WRONG !!! 

GENITAL/ANAL WARTS ARE EASY TREATABLE ... it is done with dry ice ... obviously you need a Doc who is experienced but it is truly easily sorted and doesnt hurt ... 

ask your doctor ... 

There is no cure for the human papillomavirus. Only the warts that result from it are treatable, by prescription medication, cryotherapy (freezing), surgical excision, or acid solution. HPV warts may resolve on their own in <year, so monitoring for a period is also a potential strategy, but warts can also remain the same or increase. It is unknown whether removal significantly reduces subsequent infectivity.

Though incurable, HPV infection is preventable by vaccine.

Since I began taking cock, I have been infected by gonorrhea twice, chlamydia three times, syphilis once, and of course, HIV. I got gono, chlamydia and syphilis all together in that instance, and the second case of gono included chlamydia. So really, I’ve only had four STD test panels come back positive after taking what is now more than 1,100 cocks.

It’s a fucking miracle.

What’s even more of a miracle is that I don’t have Hepatitis B, because after three attempts at vaccination, my body still has no immunity to it - apparently this can happen, that the vaccines just won’t take in some individuals. This would make me seriously think about whether I could continue fucking freely with no protection from an incurable disease that could give me liver cancer, and I haven’t been fighting HIV tooth and nail just to let another sexually transmitted virus sashay right through the gate and kill me.

Fortunately, my HIV medication includes tenofovir, which is a mainline treatment for chronic Hepatitis B, and has been found to be safe and effective in inhibiting infection. Silver lining to my HIV cloud.

Guess what also contains tenofovir -  PrEP. Both Truvada and Descovy (but not injectable Apretude). Yet another reason to get on it. As if saving yourself from a life with HIV weren’t enough.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This BBC article from last year focuses on the rise in congenital syphilis although they note that most cases in syphilis are among men who have sex with men.

There seems to be a worldwide increase in venereal  disease among men having sex with men.  

[think before following links] https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20230706-the-troubling-rise-in-congenital-syphilis  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Most guys that I've talked with that bareback just resign themselves to accepting that Herpes some with the territory. I tested poz for Herpes two years ago but have never had an outbreak. Apparently, it's easy to false test positive for it. Also read that if one has had Covid that they may test poz for Herpes. There's still so much we don't know from the fallout of Covid.

• 1 month later...

I've contracted HIV, gono once and syphilis twice, but that was about 2 years ago. Been playing more the past year or so and nothing. However, I am playing more with a couple regulars than taking anon. Gonna get an anon load later today.

• Like 1