How often do you get something extra?

I’ve had a good streak in recent years but just recently got gonno. I’ve tested poz for herpes but never had an outbreak. 
I got fucked by six annon guys yesterday but only took 2 loads. I’m gonna test again in another 3 or four months. I should get fucked a couple of dozens times by then. 

• Piggy 2

On 10/10/2023 at 5:32 PM, BBforever said:

Absolutely had my first load shot inside me at 14 & have been taking loads ever since.

Oh man thats great. I am a bottom, but I really love fucking a slut like you. Wanne fuck you when you have multiple loads in your ass

• Like 1

I have been BB only for the past 5 years. I go to the Saunas regularly and have a couple of regular FBs. In that time I have had;  pubic lice - once, throat and anal Gonorrhoea - twice (from the same guy who said that he tested negative - we don't play any more) and chlamydia - once.  I guess I have been lucky....

I am using the Bigger Blacker Book App to keep track on my loads and my "extras".

4 hours ago, Barebacksletje said:

Oh man thats great. I am a bottom, but I really love fucking a slut like you. Wanne fuck you when you have multiple loads in your ass

Fuck yeah it would be amazing, slide your cock inside my slutty cummy hole and pound the fuck out of it

On 3/31/2024 at 10:13 AM, Bimarried001 said:

I’ve had a good streak in recent years but just recently got gonno. I’ve tested poz for herpes but never had an outbreak. 
I got fucked by six annon guys yesterday but only took 2 loads. I’m gonna test again in another 3 or four months. I should get fucked a couple of dozens times by then. 

That seems like a rather low testing rate - if you're having that much sex (and more power to you, if you are), then four months between tests seems pretty irresponsible. Even if you don't care what YOU get, I'd think courtesy demands you keep tabs on what you might be passing on to partners (and avoid doing that). 

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

That seems like a rather low testing rate - if you're having that much sex (and more power to you, if you are), then four months between tests seems pretty irresponsible. Even if you don't care what YOU get, I'd think courtesy demands you keep tabs on what you might be passing on to partners (and avoid doing that). 

It could be considered a low testing rate yes. But I’ve managed to not get anything for lengths of time while still getting fucked regular by anonymous men. But I test when I feel I have to.