Stealth question

Robbie1111

I was getting fucked by a guy this week and half way through I could feel him playing with the condom. 

after a while I could feel he’d taken it off and was in me raw, so I told him to stop. He pulled the condom out of me and came in my mouth.

I wonder what you think he was planning to do? How would he have explained where he cum? I can’t figure out what he would have done.

He was planning on finishing in you, and was going to play the "oh, sorry the condom broke" afterwards if you hadn't notice. But you did. 

He violated your consent the minute he messed with the condom. 

Edited by badubydo
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

He would have pumped it in you raw and probably just shrugged when confronted about it. Unfortunately you have to almost expect that to happen so if you’re serious about using condoms you’re going to have to stay in positions where you can monitor the condom or have someone you trust watch for you.

• Upvote 1

I have to ask - you required a condom for anal sex - but you took the load orally? While the CDC says there is little to no risk of HIV transmission through unprotected oral sex, the same cannot be said for other STDs. He could have stayed wrapped just like you wanted in your ass, but if he then pulled out and gave you the load raw orally - and had gono - you’d still be in for a case of gono as surely as if he’d fucked your ass raw. If this is your safe sex practice, it isn’t practical - you’d be better off either getting on PrEP and risking the other STDs as an expected hazard, or committing yourself to the safe route and not taking raw cock in any hole.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Robbie1111 said:

I was getting fucked by a guy this week and half way through I could feel him playing with the condom. 

after a while I could feel he’d taken it off and was in me raw, so I told him to stop. He pulled the condom out of me and came in my mouth.

I wonder what you think he was planning to do? How would he have explained where he cum? I can’t figure out what he would have done.

i'd like to know is what you are thinking and feeling about the experience retrospectively?  Are you angry? Do you feel violated? Turned on?  Ambivalent? 

It seems to me the fact that you told Him to stop means  you at least suspected He'd continue to fuck  you till He bred you, had you not said "stop". Which is as much as any of us can speculate since none of us can truly know what was going on in his head. The fact He didn't deny anything makes a pretty strong argument for Him trying to breed you though. 

It also seems to me you were not angry or turned off when it happened because you were fine with switching to oral and taking His cock and seed down your throat? 

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

I have to ask - you required a condom for anal sex - but you took the load orally? While the CDC says there is little to no risk of HIV transmission through unprotected oral sex, the same cannot be said for other STDs. He could have stayed wrapped just like you wanted in your ass, but if he then pulled out and gave you the load raw orally - and had gono - you’d still be in for a case of gono as surely as if he’d fucked your ass raw. If this is your safe sex practice, it isn’t practical - you’d be better off either getting on PrEP and risking the other STDs as an expected hazard, or committing yourself to the safe route and not taking raw cock in any hole.

Totally agree, I am occasionally confronted by someone telling me that they are on prep but still use condoms because prep doesn’t protect against other STI’s, I ask but do you use a condom for oral sex? They say no, I point out your exact point that their theory is flawed. 

• Like 1

I love raw dick and cum in my ass Having said that anyone who does that is criminal. If a bottom wants a condom he should have a condom and not be tricked into raw. 
To take the condom off without the bottoms knowledge is simply criminal 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Robbie1111 said:

I can’t figure out what he would have done

I suggest making certain you know what you want, will allow, will not allow.  Take the time/effort to figure out what it is you truly want out of sex.  If you decide you want it safe, great. Make that clear right up front.  If you decide on safer, great.  Say so.  If you want it raw, great.  Make that clear too.  

The profile isn't exactly full of information, so if you're not on PReP, by all means get on it.  Get tested for the lesser bugs regularly.  It's your health, so make your decisions carefully. 

The point is, you are in control of your body, not someone else.  Then you won't need to try to figure out what the other guy might/might not do.  

Good luck, and let us know how things are progressing !

It’s pretty oblivious that he wanted to fuck your raw. He might have bred you, or he might have pulled out and cum on your back or ass. He’s the only one that really know. 

my first time bb my partner told me he just wanted to tease my hole with his cock. When I have to ok he did that, and then he shoved his cock in balls deep and started fucking me raw. 

In my case I wasn’t mad.  I was disappointed that he didn’t breed me. He came on my face instead. 

That is why I'm on prep, just take prep and do it raw. Last std I got was gono in my throat from sucking cock. Both my bottom boys I fuck were negative, so I know who I got from, someone I just sucked off without fucking. 

12 hours ago, ErosWired said:

The idea of getting anal warts is not appealing to me, this is much harder to transmit orally. 

11 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i'd like to know is what you are thinking and feeling about the experience retrospectively?  Are you angry? Do you feel violated? Turned on?  Ambivalent? 

It seems to me the fact that you told Him to stop means  you at least suspected He'd continue to fuck  you till He bred you, had you not said "stop". Which is as much as any of us can speculate since none of us can truly know what was going on in his head. The fact He didn't deny anything makes a pretty strong argument for Him trying to breed you though. 

It also seems to me you were not angry or turned off when it happened because you were fine with switching to oral and taking His cock and seed down your throat? 

At the time I was angry, but thinking back it turns me on to think about him using me however he wanted 

13 hours ago, ErosWired said:

There have been men who got pozzed from sucking cock but they were into swallowing, had cuts or broken skin in the mouth, or they assumed that low risk means zero or close to no risk when it does not.

14 minutes ago, Robbie1111 said:

The idea of getting anal warts is not appealing to me, this is much harder to transmit orally. 

No it isn't. I know multiple men and ladies who have gotten genital and anal warts from oral sex, rimming, fucking, sucking, licking, etc.

People who stealth are evil and in many countries and states it is illegal.

Edited by TotalTop

6 hours ago, Robbie1111 said:

But be careful HPV can also cause issues in the mouth....You can get warts in the mouth and possible tongue cancer....